Could I see your clipboard, please?
我能看看你的记录板吗
Why?
为什么
Just give her the clipboard, all right, Chad?
赶快把记录板给她 查德
Thank you.
谢谢
These edges would definitely cause the wound track we saw.
这种边缘完全有可能造成那种伤口形状
What are you doing there?
你在做什么
A bone shaving.
骨头碎片
Pretty sure that'll match the victim.
肯定和被害人的骨头相匹配
I-I hit her, that's all.
我打了她 仅此而已
And-and she ran away.
然后她跑掉了
Come on, she-she was digging through my dumpster for coupons.
拜托 她在大垃圾桶里翻找优♥惠♥券
I was sick of it.
我受够了
I'm trying to turn this into a high-end place.
我想把这里变成比较高档的地方
Local produce, organic food.
拥有地方产品 有机食品
Barb and her couponing friends--
芭玻和她的优♥惠♥劵朋友
they wouldn't know a decent peach if it bit them on the ass.
她们绝不会买♥♥自己赚不到便宜东西
Turn around. You're under arrest.
转过去 你被捕了
No, no, I-I didn't kill her.
我并没有杀她
She ran away, I swear.
我发誓她跑掉了
And she hid under a truck that dragged her to her death.
她藏在一辆卡车下面 然后被拖走致死
She died because she was hiding from you
她是因为躲避你才死的
because you attacked her.
因为你打了她
It's not illegal.
这又不违法
Oh, actually, you know, it is.
事实上是违法的
You committed a felony assault which led to her death.
你犯伤人重罪 进而导致了她的死亡
According to the law, you're responsible. Let's go.
根据法律 你应对此负责 走吧
But that's-that's crazy.
这太扯淡了
You shouldn't hit people.
你不应该打人的
You should use your words.
你应该用言语相劝
That's what all the books say.
书上都是这么写的
Are you serious?
你是认真的吗
Well, you know, she's a new mom. Come on.
她才当上妈妈 快走
Come on, let's go.
走吧
Whoa, whoa. Hold on. Look at this.
等等 看这个
Organic baby wipes.
有机婴儿湿巾
We might as well pick up some diapers, too.
我们最好再买♥♥些尿不湿
You know what?
还有
I need some beer nuts. What aisle is that?
我还要买♥♥些啤酒坚果 那在几号♥通道
Aisle four. Aisle four.
四号♥ 四号♥通道
We should probably get some of those organic peaches.
我们还要再买♥♥些有机桃子
I'm sorry, honey, but Finn must have agreed with me.
对不起宝贝 芬恩也认同我的看法
You're his boss.
你是他的老板
What choice did he have?
他有什么办法
Let me try to explain, Michelle.
你听我解释 米歇尔
What can you possibly say?!
你还能怎么解释
What is it with old people?
你们老年人都怎么了
Old?
老年人
How can you not remember that you were like me once?
你怎么不记得你也曾经和我一样
Michelle... What?
米歇尔... 怎么
I should get home.
我该回去了
I have some applications to finish.
我有些申请表要填
No, Michelle. Wait.
米歇尔 等等
I have something to say.
我有话要说
Dr. Saroyan,
瑟罗博士
I can't stop seeing your daughter.
我不能不见您的女儿
What?
什么
You can't? No... ma'am.
你不能吗 不能 博士
You see, because...
是这样 因为...
I think about Michelle all the time.
我无时无刻不在想着米歇尔
And I wouldn't be much of a man if I walked out on her
如果仅仅是迫于压力 我就离开她
just because I was feeling a little pressure.
那样一点都不顶天立地
So, no, ma'am,
所以 我不能
I can't stop seeing Michelle.
我不能不见米歇尔
And if that means you don't want me to work here anymore, well,
如果说我不能在这里工作了 也罢
that's something I'm going to have to swallow.
那是我需要付出的代价
You're not going anywhere, Mr. Abernathy.
你不用去别处 阿伯纳西先生
Seriously? Seriously.
真的吗 真的
And I'm sorry I was old.
对不起 我太老了
I'll try not to let it happen again.
我尽力不重蹈覆辙
Okay. Okay, don't press your luck.
好了好了 也别得寸进尺
Take it outside.
出去再开始
She sleeping?
她在睡觉吗
Like a baby.
睡得像个孩子
Right. Sorry.
不好意思
I put all of that stuff away that we got at the market.
我把从超♥市♥买♥♥的东西都放好了
Oh, thanks.
谢谢啦
We saved a lot of money with those coupons you had.
我们用你的优♥惠♥劵可省了不少钱
Right. Let's keep that between you and I.
是的 不过那是咱俩的秘密
I don't want that to get out.
我不想让别人知道
Okay.
好的
Look at her.
你看她
So, are you gonna go put her in her crib so you can get some rest?
你要不要把她放在摇篮里然后休息一会儿
No, I'm not.
我不要
Why not?
为什么
I can't. I can't let her go.
我不能放下她
I just...
我只是...
I missed her so much.
我好想她啊
I thought you were okay with this.
我以为你可以的
It was fine that...
如果不行...
It's not rational, I know, but I... I mean...
这很不理智 我知道 我是说...
Oh, look at her.
你看她的样子
I just missed her so much.
我好想她啊
Maybe this was too soon for you to go back to work.
或许现在就回去工作还是太早了
Maybe you should have taken more time,
要不你再多休息一段时间
you know, for yourself.
为你自己
No. No, I can't.
我不能
I-I'm needed.
大伙需要我
You know, what I do is for her now, too.
我这么做也是为了她
She should know that what I do is important.
她需要知道我所做的很重要
I know.
我明白
And just because something is difficult
只是因为某件事很难做
doesn't mean that I shouldn't do it.
并不意味着我不应该做
Look, I'm here for you and for her, okay?
你们俩还有我 对吧
Anything you need. We'll go slow on this.
你有什么需要尽管说 我们慢慢来
Okay.
好的
I'm going to sneak her into the lab.
我要偷偷把她带进实验室
Every day.
每天都要
You're a good mom.
你是个好妈妈
Isn't she a good mom?
她是不是个好妈妈
Don't wake her up.
别把她弄醒了
I'm not gonna wake her up. You're too loud.
我不会弄醒她的 你声音太大
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表