I can do it.
我可以
Thank you.
谢谢
There was a trace
在皮下注射器的针头上
in the tip of the hypodermic: D-tubocurarine.
发现了少量的右旋筒箭毒碱
It's a neuromuscular blocking agent better know are curare.
是一种神经肌肉的阻滞剂 又被称作箭毒
It was used in anesthesia in the '40s.
在40年代被用作麻药
It leaves the system quickly,
很快会被身体代谢掉
which is why it didn't show up on the tox screen.
这也就是为什么没有在毒检时发现
Okay. Well, where would somebody get their hands on that now?
那现在能从哪里弄到这个呢
They would have to distill it themselves.
必须要自己蒸馏
From what?
从什么里面蒸馏
Chondrodendron tomentosum.
南美防己
Is it easy to get a hold of? Not really.
容易获得吗 并不容易
I mean, I had two of them, but...
虽然我有两株 但是
Two weeks ago, Dr. Brennan asked me if she could have one.
两周前 布纳恩博士问我能不能给她一株
What?
什么
She said she was studying some-some tribe in western Colombia
她说她在研究哥伦比亚的西部某个部落
that used it to poison the tips of their arrows.
就用这个给他们的箭头涂毒
Look, I-I know we don't want to go there, but...
我知道我们都不想这么想 但是
Stop.
别说了
Brennan didn't do this.
不是布纳恩做的
Yeah, I've studied Dr. Brennan for years.
对 我研究布纳恩博士很多年了
Her cold and logical demeanor is a carefully constructed facade
她小心地塑造出冷静而逻辑的外表
designed to protect a very sensitive psyche.
以保护她敏感的内心
Someone threatened her kid.
有人威胁了她的孩子
We can't just ignore that.
我们不能忽视这点
Why are you even bringing that up?
你为什么会有这样的想法
Dr. Brennan trained him that way.
布纳恩博士就是这么培养他的
Don't be subjective,
不带主观意见
don't make assumptions,
不要假设
question everything.
质疑一切
We do have to be objective, Angela.
安琪拉 我们的确得客观点
And thorough, and we have to do everything by the book,
考虑周全 而且必须照章办事
because if Dr. Brennan does end up being a suspect,
因为如果布纳恩博士最终成为嫌疑人
our work has to be above reproach.
我们的工作就一定得无可指责
It was Pelant.
是普朗特做的
That doesn't mean we stop doing our job, Angie.
那也不是说我们得停下工作啊 安琪
Seriously? This is crazy.
不是吧 你们都疯了
We all know it was Pelant!
我们都知道这是普朗特干的
Booth!
布斯
Booth. Whoa, slow down.
布斯 慢点
Hey, hey. You gotta do something.
你得有所行动了
Slow down. What? Why are you here?
慢点 什么 你为什么在这里
The evidence is piling up against Brennan.
所有的证据都指向布纳恩
She's on the video,
她出现在录像上
and-and he threatened her kid,
而且他威胁过她的孩子
and the poison is from a plant that she borrowed from Hodgins.
而毒药则取自她从哈金斯那借的植物
She didn't do it! I know, but...
不是她干的 我知道 但是
the evidence is going another way.
证据完全不是这么一回事
I'm the one who decides where the evidence goes and when.
我才是能决定证据指向谁的人
Look, what we need to figure out
我们只需要弄清
is how to counteract the evidence against the evidence.
如何用证据消除证据
Meaning what? We gotta find a way
什么意思 我们得想办法
to prove that Pelant put Brennan on that video.
证明普朗特把布纳恩加在录像里
All right. I'll do that.
好吧 这事我来做
Booth.
我是布斯
He's got me, Booth. Pelant!
布斯 他抓到我了 是普朗特
Where? At his place. He didn't see my phone.
在哪 在他家 他没看到我的手♥机♥
I'm locked in the...
我被关在...
Bones? Bones?
骨头 骨头
What...?
怎么了
Hey, hey. What is it?
怎么了
Don't worry about it. Just get back and do your job!
别担心 快回去做好你的工作
Hey, you can't come in here.
你不能进来
Where the hell is she?
她在哪
Who? Who?
谁啊 谁
Brennan. Brennan.
布纳恩 布纳恩
Where is she? She called me.
她在哪 她打给我了
Where is she? I don't know!
她在哪 我不知道
Bones! Where are you?
骨头 你在哪
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
I swear, I don't know!
我发誓 我不知道
Bones, where are you?
骨头 你在哪
I swear, there's no one here.
我发誓 没别人了
Where is she?
她在哪
She's not here. Where is she?
她不在这里 她在哪
I'm alone!
这里就我一个人
Are you always alone? Always alone.
你一个人吗 一直一个人
Ow! I'm always alone! You're always alone?
我一直是一个人 你一直一个人吗
Listen really clear. You understand me?
听清楚了 知道吗
I swear to God, if you touched her,
我向上帝发誓 如果你碰了她
I will kill you.
我会杀了你的
I broke the monitor.
我剪断了监控器
The police are going to come.
警♥察♥就要来了
Any minute...
随时
She called, all right?
她的确打了
She called. She said she was here.
她打来的 她说她在这里
Are you sure about that?
你确定吗
Maybe you should call her. Just to check.
也许你该给她打个电♥话♥ 确定一下
Bones.
骨头
Bones! Are you there?
骨头 你在吗
Where are you? Are you at home?
你在哪儿 你在家吗
Did you call me?
你有打给我吗
I'll see you at home.
那回家见
Yeah, you son of a...
你这个畜...
What in God's name did you hope to accomplish?
你当时到底怎么想的啊
I told you, I got a call from Bones,
我告诉你了 我接到骨头的电♥话♥
saying that Pelant had her.
说普朗特抓住了她
There's no record of you receiving such a call.
你的通话记录里根本没有这条
Of course there's not.
当然没有了
All right? He got me.
他骗到我了
So you're saying pelant made this happen.
你是说这是普朗特设下的圈套
Yes, Pelant made it all happen.
没错 就是普朗特设计的
He's must've gotten Bones's voice
他肯定从一堆手♥机♥通话记录里
from a bunch of cell phone calls,
提取出了骨头的声音
and just mashed them together.
然后整合在一起
It gets worse.
情况更糟了
Okay. What's worse than nothing?
没有出事 怎么说更糟
Pelant's lawyer found out what you did,
普朗特的律师知道了你的所作所为
and went straight to the parole board,
直接去假释委员会
claiming harassment. Flynn...
控诉你骚扰 弗林你过来
All right. They let him go?
他们要放他出来吗
Yes.
是的
And they got you removed from the case.
而且他们不准你再负责这个案子了
And got Dr. Brennan removed from the case.
布纳恩博士也出局了
Right.
好吧
So Pelant got exactly what he wanted.
所以普朗特得偿所愿了
There is no one left to take him down.
没有人能扳倒他了
No offense, Flynn.
请别见怪 弗林
I don't want to take over your case, Seeley.
我也不想接手你的案子 瑟雷
It wasn't my idea.
这不是我的主意
You want to work a desk with pay, or go home on full suspension?
你想留下做带薪文职 还是停职回家
I'll go home. What?
我回家 你说什么
Pelant is out in the world, okay?
普朗特完全自♥由♥了
What if he shows up at my house?
万一他出现在我家怎么办
Then you shoot him through the eyeball.
你就一枪射穿他的脑袋
Yeah, that reminds me-- I gotta take your gun and badge.
提醒我了 你得交出枪和警徽
Rules is rules, cher.
规矩就是规矩 亲爱的
There's nothing I can do.
我也无能为力
You run this down the way you see fit, Flynn.
弗林 按你认为正确的方式去做
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表