Oh, God, you're in labor, you're in labor!
天啊 你要生了 生了
I'm in a very uncomfortable position.
我的姿势太难受了
Okay, just relax, just try to relax.
好的 放松 放松点儿
Try to put the seat back. Decline.
往后靠 把椅子放低
Try to breathe this out.
试着深呼吸
We're gonna be at the hospital
半个小时
within a half an hour, all right?
就能到医院了 坚持一下
No, we're not going to have the baby at a hospital, Booth.
不行 不能去医院生了
Yes, we are. We're having a baby in the hospital.
行的 我们去医院生孩子
There's no argument anymore. I'm not arguing!
别争了 我没争
We're not gonna make it to a hospital. Just pull over.
来不及了去医院了 停车
We're gonna make it. Pull over now!
来得及 停车
Okay, okay!
好 好
Okay.
好吧
I'm pulling over.
这就停
All right, stay right there.
呆在这儿
Just don't move. Breathe.
别乱动哈 深呼吸
Hey, you! Yes, I need a room.
你 就你 我需要一个房♥间
May I help you?
有什么能为您效劳的
I'm having a baby. No, we're having--
我要生了 不是 是我们要
She's having a baby, I need a room.
是她要生了 需要一个房♥间
No, no. No, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不 不
I'm sorry, no room.
抱歉 没有空房♥了
I'm going to have to ask you to move on.
您去别的地方看看吧
There is a hospital about ten miles down the road.
往前十英里有个医院
She's not gonna make it!
她坚持不了了
Sir, please, keep your voice down.
先生 请您小声点儿
We are totally booked.
我们客满了
This country's most important wine connoisseurs and sommeliers
国内最重要的品酒师和侍酒师
have paid $5,000 each for tonight's event.
为今晚的活动每人支付了五千美金
Hear that?! Right?!
听到没
She gonna have the baby right there in a car
你要是再不给找个房♥间
if you don't get us a room right now. Is that what you want?
她就要生在车里了 你想见到这样的结果吗
Try to see this from my perspective.
您也体谅一下我
I have laid out $50,000 for this weekend,
为了这个周末我花了五千
even purchased a case of '62 Margeaux.
还买♥♥了一箱62年的马尔索葡萄酒
If I have to refund their money, I'm done.
如果我得退钱给他们的话 我就死定了
I'm about to push this baby out right now!
我马上就要生出来了
And if you don't find me a place to do that,
如果你不给我找个地方生孩子
I'm gonna get out of this car,
我就走出这辆车
squat down on the lawn,
蹲在草地上
and have this baby right here!
就在这儿把孩子生出来
She'll squat on the lawn. I...
她要蹲在草地上 我
Okay, okay, okay.
好吧 好吧
There is a lovely building around back that you can use.
后面有个挺不错的小楼你们可以用
Just-just down the drive.
顺着小路开就到了
Okay! There's no availability at the inn.
好了 旅馆里没地方了
Can't believe this.
怎么可能
Okay, coming in.
好了 进来了
There's no available... Hurry up!
这里没有 赶紧的
Right! Got you! Got--
好 知道了
Okay.
好的
Okay, breathe.
好了 深呼吸
All right?
没事的
I'm so sorry, Bones.
对不起 骨头
Why?
为什么
Look where we are, you know.
看这破地方
I should've been able to make it to the hospital.
我应该能赶到医院的
It's not your fault.
不是你的错
This is a perfect place. This is a perfect place.
我地方挺好的 很完美
And children who grow up on farms
在农场长大的孩子
develop far fewer allergies and...
患过敏症和呼吸系统疾病的
respiratory issues!
概率低
Right, okay.
对的 好
Okay. Yeah, and it's hard not to believe in
好吧 我们被旅馆拒绝了
a higher power when you've just been turned away from the inn,
要在马槽里生孩子
and you're about to give birth in a manger.
你还不相信上帝吗
That doesn't make your mythology true, okay?
那并不代表神话是真的
You're not gonna start with that again, are we? I really...
不会又要为这件事开吵吧
What?
什么
I want to push. Right, push! Oh!
我要使劲 对 使劲
Okay, easy, easy, easy, easy.
好了 放松 放松
Hold on, hold on, hold on.
悠着点儿
Okay, all right.
好了 好了
Whoa, whoa! All right.
哇哦 哇哦 好了
You're gonna push? Push one.
要用力了 用力
Push, Bones!
用力 骨头
That's it. There you go.
好了 就这样
Good job.
做得很好
There are some things that you just can't explain.
有些事无法解释
Why can't you just admit that
为什么你就不能承认
there's a mystery to life, Bones?
生命很神秘呢
You're doing good, you're doing good.
你做的很好 做的很好
Okay, push, one more time.
好了 使劲 再来一次
You're doing, you're doing great, okay?
你做得到的 做的很好 好吗
Ready to push.
准备再做一次
All right? You're really close.
好吗 快好了
I can see her head. Push!
我看见她的头了 使劲
You're doing great, Bones.
你做的很好 骨头
Push! Push!
使劲 使劲
Okay.
好了
Oh. Here.
出来了
All right, here.
好了 出来了
All right.
好了
Okay, yeah, easy.
好了 慢点儿
There she is. Right there.
她出来了 给你
Look at that.
瞧瞧呀
Hey.
嗨
Oh. Hi.
看呀 嘿
Oh. It's all right.
没事了
There is a mystery to life.
生命的确神秘
Look at that.
看看她呀
Hi.
嘿
Would you just look at that.
看看
You're beautiful.
你真漂亮
Wow. Hey.
哇哦 嗨
It's your dad.
我是爸爸
Look at us.
看看咱们
We're a family.
我们是一家人
Bones, just be careful coming in.
骨头 进来的时候当心
Someone here?
有别人在吗
Stay there.
在这儿呆着
Surprise!
惊喜哦
Oh, hey, look at that.
都来了啊
Hi. Hey, hey.
嗨 嗨
Let me see her.
让我瞧瞧她
Oh, wait! Don't move.
等下 别动
Wash your hands first.
先把手洗干净
Actually, the more exposure she has
实际上
to germs in her formative years,
她接触的细菌越多
the stronger her immune system will be.
免疫系统的功能就越健全
Here you go.
给你们
A little sanitizer never hurt.
消下毒总没坏处
Right? Just remember that.
对吧 记住了
Oh, she is beautiful.
她真漂亮
I know.
我知道
Oh, Lance, we need to make one of those.
兰斯 我们也生一个吧
We'll, uh, talk.
我们 呃 再议吧
Wow.
哇哦
Worthy of a manger.
马槽也值了
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表