That looks like the riffle, Booth.
那好象是把来福啊 布斯
Any chance I'm going to find your fingerprints on this?
有多大可能我会在上边找到你的指纹
A very good chance.
非常有可能
I had to talk all this crap out of Norbert's place.
我得把这些破烂都搬出诺伯特的地方
But I don't shoot.
但是我不会开枪
Ask anyone.
你可以问任何人
Which means that if you had used the riffle,
那就是说 如果你用过了来♥福♥枪♥
you probably would have injured yourself on the recoil.
你可能会被后座力伤到
Is this hurting you?
这样疼吗
This is all circumstantial.
这些都不重要
I was no where near those woods that night when Tug was killed.
泰格被杀的那天晚上我没在树林的附近
And you can't prove that I was.
而且你也不能证明我在
Now, I can't stop you from looking through all this,
现在我不能阻止你们翻这些东西
but I certainly don't have to talk to you.
但是我绝对可以不跟你们说话
That looks like something,
这看起来像某样东西
can you use that? What is it?
你会用吗 这是什么
It's just an age fisser.
这只是一个年龄可裂变物质
I noted it in my initial examination.
我在我最初的检验中注意到了
It's of no value to the case.
但对这案子没有价值
Can't you build a circumstantial case?
你就不能建立一个可靠的案例吗
Everything points to Claire Babcock.
所有证据直指克莱尔·巴布科克
My boss wants something definitive.
我的老板想要些决定性的东西
He doesn't want this case dragging on in appeals.
他不想这个案子被拖到上诉
And neither do I.
我也不想
Because if it did, you all would be dragged along with me.
因为如果上诉了 你们都得跟我一起
Can't you get your government-funded asses
你们靠政♥府♥养着就不能
in gear and find me something?
发挥点作用 帮我找点东西吗
I'd like to remind you that you're a guest here in this lab.
我得提醒你 你是以客人身份来到这个实验室的
Prisoner's more like it, cherie.
更像是个犯人 亲爱的
Did you know that the life cycle of a truffle
你知道依靠一系列复杂共生关系
relies on a complex chain of symbiotic relationships?
生长的松露的生命周期吗
Truffles?! See this is why we can't catch the killer.
松露 这就是我们为什么抓不住凶手
No, no, no. It's the reason we can.
不是 这是我们能找到的原因
Tug was killed right in the middle of truffle season.
泰格是在松露生长季节被杀死的
See, that's when the spores are out.
孢子也在这个季节产生
Of course, and the grove, where Tug was killed,
当然 泰格被杀死所在的小树林
is the only one with truffles.
是唯一一个有松露的
If Claire Babcock was there,
如果克莱尔·巴布科克当时在场
she would have been covered with spores.
那么她身上就会有孢子存在
So, all we have to do is subpoena her clothing.
所以我们要做的就是让她交出她的衣服
Okay, now I am liking truffles.
好的 现在我开始喜欢松露了
Dr. Brennan...
布纳恩博士...
She lied, she was there.
她撒谎了 她当时在场
Tug came to tell me he wanted to end the feud.
泰格来找我说他想终止夙怨
If I just could have made a little more money
如果我能从诉讼再得一点钱
from those lawsuits, we could have had a good life away from here.
我们就能离开这儿 过好日子了
What's wrong with that? I hate this place.
这有什么错 我恨这个地方
I tug through all the records for the area,
我调查了那个区域所有的记录
the tree where Tug was found,
泰格被发现位置的那棵树
that is where Stonewall and Carlene's cabin was,
那里就是斯通沃尔和卡林小屋的所在地
right by a stream that's all dried up now.
就在一条现已干涸小溪的旁边
So, the water in the stream was toxic.
那么 小溪里的水是有毒的
In 1♥8♥9♥2, there was record rainfall there.
1♥8♥9♥2年 那里有降雨的记录
The toxins from the runoff from the copper mine,
铜矿径流的有毒物质
would have contaminated their stream.
可能污染了小溪
Stonewall and Carlene didn't poison each other.
斯通沃尔和卡林没有互相毒害对方
They drank from their water.
他们喝了水
And died from acute heavy metal toxicity.
死于十分严重的重金属中毒
You did it. You figured it out.
你做到了 你查清楚了
Stonewall and Carlene, they were in love.
斯通沃尔和卡林 他们是相爱的
Their deaths were an accident.
他们的死是个意外
And the feud, a stupid misunderstanding.
夙怨 就是个愚蠢的误会
How did SueBob and Junior react when you told them?
你告诉苏鲍勃和朱尼尔时他们什么反应
They want to have a barbecue for the two families to make peace.
他们想举办个烤肉晚宴 让两家握手言和
Good. There was a bit
很好 但在供应
of a disagreement about whether they would serve chicken or ribs.
鸡肉还是排骨上面有点小分歧
Apparently, there's some kind of family tradition
很显然 两家方面
involved on both sides. They fought?
都有一些传统 他们动手了
A lovers' squabble.
很温和的争吵
They calmed down when I called security.
我叫保安之后 他们就冷静下来了
Oh. But...
这样啊 但是...
love always wins in the end.
爱永远会胜过一切
Doesn't it, Lancelot?
不是吗 兰斯洛特
Always.
一直都是
Hi.
嗨
Hi, Dad.
嗨 爸爸
Uh, I, um, I found this in my jacket,
我在夹克里找到这个
and I... I know that Christine
我... 我知道克里斯汀
doesn't like to go to... to bed without it.
没有它... 睡不着觉
Thanks.
谢谢
I'm really sorry, honey.
我真的很抱歉 宝贝
How could you let that happen, Dad?
你怎么能这么做 爸爸
Vanishing like that.
就那么消失了
You know what it's like for me.
你知道我会多难受
You have every right to feel this way.
你有权利这么想
So what happened?
发生什么了
You knew that I would be calling every hour--
你知道我会每小时都打电♥话♥的
you agreed to that-- so when I didn't call,
你也同意了 所以我没打来
why didn't you just call yourself?
你为什么不主动打给我呢
I thought that you didn't call me because you trusted me.
我以为你不给我打电♥话♥是因为你相信我
I won't make that mistake again, I promise.
我不会再犯错了 我保证
Don't say that.
别那么说
I don't want to lose you again.
我不想再失去你了
I'll do whatever you want.
你说的所有事情我都会去做
I just...
我只是...
I want to forget about this.
我想忘掉这件事
I want you to be Christine's grandfather.
我想让你成为克里斯汀的外公
I want us...
我想要我们...
I want us to be a family.
我想要我们成为一家人
It's funny, that's what I want.
真有趣 这也是我想要的
Hey, look at this, huh?
看看是谁啊
Hi, Seeley.
嗨 瑟雷
I'm just leaving, okay?
我马上就走 好吧
No, Dad,
不用 爸爸
uh, we were just gonna have dinner.
我们刚要吃饭
We have plenty.
我们做了好多
It's okay.
不用了
Max, don't be ridiculous-- come on inside, huh?
马克斯 别搞笑了 快进来
Come on.
进来
Okay. All right? There you go.
好吧 快进来
Hi, honey. I'll go set another plate.
嗨 宝贝 我去再加份餐具
All right?
好吧
Oh, boy, that's you.
宝贝 是你啊
That's you, all over again.
就是你 又见面啦
Same smile.
同样的笑容
You want to hold Christine, and I'll help Booth?
你抱着克里斯汀 我去帮布斯 好吧
Okay.
好的
I gotcha. I gotcha.
我抱着你啦 抱着你啦
Look.
看呐
Well, hi.
你好啊
Well, whatcha got in your mouth?
你嘴里是什么呀
You are amazing.
你太棒了
What's so funny?
什么这么有趣啊
She definitely has your eyes.
她和你眼睛一样漂亮
I thought she had your eyes. You think?
我以为她像你的眼睛呢 你这么认为
Yeah. Yeah, a little bit.
是啊 嗯 是有点
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表