'cause your two kids-- they got into a fight?
因为你们的孩子 他们闹了点矛盾
Yes, um, he was very upset.
是的 他不太高兴
And I didn't handle it
我也没有用正确的方式
as well as I should have; I raised my voice.
来处理 我提高了嗓门
It might have sounded a little threatening.
听上去可能有点像威胁
That's it?
就这些
You didn't have at him?
你没有揍他吗
That would never happen. Hmm.
绝不可能
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Examining your hands.
目测你的双手
Bones. Please don't.
骨头 请你不要这么做
The whole point of what we do here
我传授这门课的意义就在于
is to make violence unnecessary.
尽量减少不必要的暴♥力♥行为
It's true.
这是事实
One of tenets of the Bushido is "The fight avoided
武士道的其中一条原则就是"不战而屈人之兵
is the fight best fought."
善之善者也"
Well, what if it can't be avoided?
那如果到了不可避免的地步呢
All right, rumor is that Tony couldn't let it drop.
传言说托尼不肯轻易罢休
He came here last Thursday; I never saw him again.
他上周四来过一次 之后就没有再见过他了
Fine, then you wouldn't mind
很好 那你应该不会介意
if Dr. Brennan here takes a mold of your hand and your feet,
让布纳恩博士给你的手和脚做个模子
uh, so we can compare that to the injuries from the victim.
我们可以拿来与被害人身上的伤痕作比对
Actually, I would mind.
事实上 我介意
I have classes all day.
我一整天都有课
That's not necessary, Booth.
没有必要 布斯
I can find all the measurements I need from this DVD.
我能从这些DVD上找到需要的测量数据
Look at that. See you soon.
厉害吧 再会了
Sensei.
老师
Ni rei.
敬礼
He just ran through all 27 kata.
他刚演示了全部27种空手道招式
Fortunately, i was able to capture each strike surface
幸运的是 我捕捉到了他每次出手时
as it was exposed.
的冲击表面
And if we now compare, Sensei Sherman's
如果把舍曼老师出手时的
strike point surfaces with the victim's bone bruises,
冲击表面与死者骨头上的伤痕
for both size and shape.
从大小和形状上进行比较
Yeah, like a glass slipper,
就像试穿灰姑娘的水晶鞋
only for a fist.
只是这个是用在拳头上的
I don't believe these two things are analogous.
我不觉得这两者之间有什么联♥系♥
Cut me some slack.
放过我吧
I've been reading Michael Vincent fairytales.
我最近看多了儿子的童话故事书
How's it going with Parker?
帕克那边怎么样了
Booth is worried.
布斯有点担心
Parker spends a lot of time in his room,
帕克总是一个人呆在房♥间里
and when he goes out, he lies about where he's been.
问他去哪儿了他会撒谎
Okay, well, I'd be worried, too.
换作是我也会担心的
But he looks at Christine with such affection.
但是他看着克里斯汀的样子好有爱
Adolescents in many tribes are encouraged
许多部落的青少年都在弟弟妹妹降生时
to develop independent lives when new siblings arrive.
被鼓励培养独♥立♥生活的能力
Are they encouraged to lie?
那他们也被鼓励说谎吗
Nothing matched up.
没有找到匹配的
Okay, so whoever did this was considerably smaller
不管凶手是谁 他的手肯定
than the karate guy.
要比这位空手道师♥傅♥小
Like, a lot smaller.
貌似还不止小一点
Could we maybe be looking for a child?
或许我们要找的是一个孩子
It's possible if the child was adept at karate.
如果这个孩子擅长空手道那就很有可能
Maybe when Cole got nowhere with the sensei,
可能科尔拿老师没有办法
he confronted the sensei's kid.
他就去找老师的孩子对质
Dr. Hodgins, what on earth... Shh!
哈金斯博士 你到底... 别吵
No vibrations.
不许产生振动
What are you doing in my autopsy room?
你在我的解剖室里做什么
What's it look like?
你觉得看上去在做什么
Performing an autopsy on a worm?
给蠕虫做解剖
Yeah, the worm you found in the victim's stomach.
没错 你在被害人胃部找到的蠕虫
It's a Scyphophorous acupunctatus,
是剑麻象甲虫
known to discerning drunks as the common mescal worm.
因为能辨识酒的气味而被称为龙舌兰蠕虫
So, that tells us our victim was drinking mescal.
这就是说被害人之前喝过龙舌兰
What else do we need to know?
关于它我们还要知道些什么
His origin. Ready.
他的来源 准备好了
After I rehydrate our visitor from the south,
在把这位来自南部的朋友重新注水后
I plan on opening him up to see what his stomach contents are.
我打算把它解剖掉看看它胃里的物质
Needle.
针
I, of course, could accomplish
当然 我也可以用一半的时间
the same thing in half the time
来完成相同的工作
with a new piece of technology from Sumner & Company,
只需要一件萨莫公♥司♥的新型仪器
but I don't have the funds for it.
但是却没有资金购买♥♥了
Truth be told,
不过说实话
I find this makes me feel closer to him.
这倒让我觉得与它更加亲近
I'm hoping our mescali friend gave his life
我希望这位嗜酒的朋友的死
so that we might avenge the life of our victim.
能帮我们找到杀害被害人的凶手
You're serious.
你是认真的
Would you care to assist?
你想来协助吗
It would make me feel a little less foolish.
这会让我觉得自己没那么愚蠢
What the hell.
管他呢
Okay. Okay.
好了 好了
His death was not in vain.
它死的确实是有价值的
I got what I needed.
我找到了我所需要的
You have dirt.
你只找到了泥土
Oh, worms use their muscular pharynx to suck in soil.
蠕虫在泥土里用咽部的肌肉吞食
They extract the nutrients and give the rest back.
它们吸收其中的养分再把其余的排泄出去
That's a nice way of saying worm turd.
这么描述蠕虫的粪便倒是很含蓄
Yeah, well, this little turd
好吧 但是这些粪便
could turn out to be our Rosetta Stone.
可以成为我们的罗塞塔石碑
Parker?
帕克
It's Temperance; I was wondering
我是坦普瑞 我在想
if you wanted to take a walk with me and Christine?
你愿不愿意和我还有克里斯汀一起去散步
Parker?
帕克你在吗
Parker, are you okay?
帕克 你还好吧
So, which one of you is Blake?
你们当中谁是布蕾克
Blake's a girl?
布蕾克是个女孩
Ya-me.
停
Ya-sume.
休息
Rest of the class, mokuso!
其余同学 练习冥想
How can I help you this time?
这次我能帮到些什么
We'd like to ask your daughter a few questions.
我们想要问你女儿几个问题
Why?
为什么
We think she may have some information
我们认为她可能知道
about Mr. Cole's death.
科尔先生被杀的一些信息
Yeah, we don't want to have to take you both into the FBI.
我们不希望把你们带回联调局
We think it would be much more comfortable to talk here.
如果能在这里谈话对你们比较好
So...
你意下如何...
Blake.
布蕾克 过来
You, uh, seem to have won a lot of awards.
你 似乎得了不少奖啊
She was a regional champion
她是我们地区的冠军
and a state finalist for the past three years.
连续三年入围全州的决赛
I hope I can win state this year.
我希望今年能在州赛上拿到冠军
So, Blake, were you aware that
那么布蕾克 你知不知道
Danny's father was murdered last Friday?
丹尼的父亲上周五遇害了
Yes, it's so sad.
是的 我很难过
I'm very sorry.
我觉得很遗憾
Did you happen to see him that day?
你那天是不是恰好见过他
Yeah, he stopped me on my way home from school.
是的 他在我放学回家的路上拦住了我
Blake, why didn't you tell me about this?
布蕾克 你之前为什么没告诉我
I handled it.
因为我解决了
Sir, please, if we could ask the questions.
先生 请让我们来提问
Uh, so why'd you strike him?
你为什么攻击他
Mr. Cole didn't like it
科尔先生不相信
that I defended myself from his son Danny.
我是出于自卫还击了他儿子丹尼
He thought I was the aggressor.
他认为是我挑起来的
He said since my dad wasn't going to teach me
他还说既然我父亲没有能力教会我
the difference between right and wrong,
怎么区分对错
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表