Well, there's a wooded area behind the house.
在屋后有一片木丛
I thought we could search for carrion
我想我们可以找腐尸
and rearticulate their skeletons.
再把骨骼重新拼接
You know, a family project.
算是全家总动员
Really, but what do you do with them?
真的吗 但弄好后你准备干什么
We could mount them and then hang them up as decoration.
可以做成标本 然后挂起来做装饰
Or we could just have dinner together.
我们也可以一起吃晚饭
Maybe the place with the bottomless bowl of breadsticks.
去那家提供不限♥量♥面包条的地方
Everybody loves breadsticks.
大家都喜欢面包条
I thought a project might bring us together as a family,
我认为一起完成任务能让一家人
and might help make the adjustment easier for Parker.
聚在一起 也能帮帕克更好地适应新环境
Wait. What do you mean, adjustment? Parker's fine.
等下 你说适应是什么意思 帕克很好啊
Since siblings can develop acrimonious rivalries.
兄弟姐妹之间会出现很激烈的敌意
I know, I appreciate the thought.
我知道 谢谢你的关心
I really do, Bones.
我真心的 骨头
But I really don't think playing with dead animals
但我真心觉得 摆弄死动物
is going to make things all that better.
不会让情况有所好转
If you think breadsticks are enough...
若你觉得面包条就足以...
Garlic ones? Yeah...
蒜香口味的 当然可以
Booth.
布斯
Okay, that's great.
太好了
We're about, uh, two minutes away. Thanks.
我们还要两分钟就到 谢谢
Guy's truck is about a half mile from here. We're good.
那家伙的卡车离这里不到一公里 很快就到
And Bones, listen, thanks for worrying about Parker.
骨头 听我说 谢谢你对帕克的关心
Judging by the size of the crowd,
从围观人数看
it seems a very lucrative business.
这生意很赚钱啊
Spark & Steel specializes in high-end tools.
斯帕斯蒂专做高端工具
A truck like this would give him a nice income.
这样一辆车能保证他有高收入
Extra nice if they added a route.
别人的路线他抢来就赚得更多了
So there I was, about 20 minutes left, all right?
我只剩下20分钟了
I hadn't caught so much as a guppy all day long.
一整天连古比鱼都没钓到
Karl Singler. FBI.
卡尔·辛格 我是联调局的
Save that whopper story for later.
等着下次再吹嘘吧
Okay, let's go. Clear out, guys. Come on. Get back to work.
大伙都散了吧 各回各家
Excuse us. Thank you.
抱歉了 谢谢
I don't know what this is about, but I don't lie about fishing.
你们找我不知什么事 但钓鱼的事我可从不说谎
I got this belt from winning the Trout Classic.
这条腰带是我在鲑鱼锦标赛上赢的
What'd you get yours for?
你那条什么来历
To hold my pants up.
系裤子
We have some questions about Tony Cole.
关于托尼·科尔 我们有些问题
What about him? Little guy get himself into some trouble?
他怎么了 小矮子惹麻烦了吗
No, he went and got himself murdered.
不是 他被杀了
Rumor has it you wanted him out of your way.
据说你看他很不顺眼
W-W-Wait. T-that's just not true.
等等 那是瞎说
You're trying to steal his route, weren't you?
你想挖走他的顾客 不是吗
Well, I mean, look,
听我说
the economy's not so great right now.
眼下经济形势不好
So, we were competing for clients, yeah,
我们是在争夺顾客
but t-t-that doesn't mean murder.
但那并不意味着我会杀人啊
Financial gain-- that's a good motive in my book.
经济收益 在我看来是很明显的动机
Definitely.
绝对的
Where were you last Friday?
上周五你在哪
Friday, I was, uh, I was at work all day.
周五 我一天都在工作
And then night, I was playing poker, which I won.
而晚上 我在玩牌 还赢了
I got witnesses, purchase orders...
我有证人 还有订单
We believe the victim was stabbed with a metal implement
我们认为死者是被一个长至少17厘米的
measuring at least seven inches.
金属物品捅死的
Do you have any tools matching that description in your truck?
你的卡车上有任何工具符合这一特征吗
Metal, seven inches? What? Are you kidding?
金属 17厘米 你开玩笑吧
No...
没有
I got awls, picks, scribes, screwdrivers, hand saws,
我有锥子 镐 划线器 螺丝刀 手鞠
Swiss needle files, chisels, drill bits, hammers.
瑞士锉刀 凿子 钻头 锤子
Knock yourselves out.
你们慢慢查
Consider the victim's profile.
根据死者的资料
I mean, here's a guy who was bullied his entire life, right?
他一生都被人欺凌
He's subjugated his own feelings of inadequacy by wearing lifts,
通过穿增高鞋 选择极度男性的职业
choosing an overtly masculine profession.
来克服自己的自卑感
Oh, okay, so he wanted to be a guy's guy.
他想做个男人中的男人
I'm liking this so far. Keep going. Don't stop.
我觉得有理 继续 别停下
Okay, now commonly, that means
通常而言 这就意味着
that he wouldn't want to talk about his problems
他不会把自己的问题
with any woman, even his wife.
跟任何女人说 甚至是他妻子
Right, because it would make him look less like a man.
是的 因为那样他就不够男人了
Yeah, I mean, I would have said
正是 我会说
that it was a gender role compliance advantage, but...
那是性别角色合规优势 但...
No one will understand what you're talking about, Sweets.
没人听得懂你那些术语 小甜甜
Okay, well, he was close with his son.
他跟儿子走得很近
His wife said that he was helping his kid karate.
他妻子说 他帮孩子练空手道
Probably didn't want him to get bullied the same that he did,
也许是不想孩子也像他那样 被人欺负
which would explain this.
这就能解释这份文件
It's a police report filed the day before Tony was murdered.
这是份托尼死前那天的警方报告
He tried to instigate a fight.
他试图挑起一场打斗
With the karate teacher?
跟空手道教练
Why didn't you just lead with this?
你干嘛不直接拿出来
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
But look who made the 911 call.
但你看是谁报的警
His son.
他儿子
Batter up.
准备好
Time to get shrinky with the kid.
该让精神病医生会会孩子了
Hey, so the metal fragment is an alloy comprised of iron,
那金属碎片是由铁
chromium, nickel, molybdenum, and a just a pinch of carbon.
铬 镍 钼还有微量的碳组成的合金
Ah, stainless steel.
不锈钢
That means it could be one of the tools
也就是说这可能是布斯和
that Booth and Dr. Brennan found.
布纳恩博士找到的工具之一
Yeah, but the tensile strength wouldn't match.
对 但是抗张强度不符合
I mean, we're looking for a knife with a relatively thin blade.
我们要找的是一把刀口相对较薄的刀
This could be a penknife.
可能是折叠小刀
I've never seen a seven-inch penknife.
我还没见过七英寸长的折叠小刀
All right, well, I'm going to keep working on it.
我会继续跟进的
Dr. Hodgins.
哈金斯博士
Yeah?
怎么了
I would really love to be able to give you
我也非常想给你
all the equipment you desire.
所有你想要的设备
But the Jeffersonian's suffering from cutbacks,
但是杰斐逊实验室正在削减开销
just like every other government agency.
和其他政♥府♥机构一样
They've even cancelled the Founder's Day party.
他们甚至取消了创始人日派对
What?! There's always the Founder's Day party.
什么 一直都有创始人日派对的啊
Not this year.
今年不会有
Who do these bozos think they are?
这些家伙以为自己是谁啊
Don't they realize by, like, spending on a party,
难道他们意识不到 花钱在派对上
we're actually fueling the economy?
实际也是在促动经济吗
You know, creating demand for, like,
创造需求 比如
booze and food, and a DJ.
酒和食物 还有DJ
I mean, come on!
拜托
This is simple Keynesian economics.
这是个简单的凯恩斯经济学
Sorry, no party.
抱歉 没有派对
God...
天啊
Don't you just hate the neoclassicists?
你不讨厌新古典主义者吗
Come on!
真是的
What's this country coming to? Seriously.
这国家要干什么啊 真的
Can you tell me why you called 911, Danny?
丹尼 你能告诉我 你为什么打了911吗
I got into a fight after school one day.
有天放学后 我打架了
It was with my sensei's kid, Blake.
和我老师的孩子 布蕾克
It was my fault.
是我的错
No, it wasn't. It was a misunderstanding.
不 不是 那是个误会
No.
不是
I started it.
是我挑起的
I thought that maybe if I could take Blake down, that Dad...
我想也许我可以放倒布蕾克 而爸爸
finally, he would just...
最终 他会
You thought you could make him proud of you
你以为让他看到你有多强壮就会
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表