that just sleeps her way to the top.
飞黄腾达的女星
Right.
好吧
Right. I don't think he was treating you right.
我不觉得他对你很好
I mean, he did offer you a role in his next film,
他确实让你出演他的下一部电影
but he gave the lead
但是他把主角给了
to Jennifer Garner, right?
詹妮弗·加纳 对吧
Well, I'm not gonna lie.
说真的
Hanson could be a real bastard.
汉森有时候是挺混♥蛋♥的
But I'm not the only one
但是并不只有我
who felt that way.
一个人这样认为
That skank Mandy has wanted his job for two years.
那个讨厌的曼蒂已经窥视他的工作两年了
She's probably refurnished his office already.
她可能已经重新装♥修♥了他的办公室
Mi amor.
亲爱的
Wait! Wait! No, Nando, please don't.
等等 别进来 南多
So, you're sleeping with him, too?
你跟他也有一腿
Why do you say it like that? Because I'm a gardener?
你这是什么口气 因为我是个园丁
And what does he mean by "too"?
还有那个"也"是什么意思
Who else can give you what I can do?
还有谁能像我一样爱你
I don't know. Can you offer her a lead in a film?
我也不知道 你能让她主演一部电影吗
Can we just save this for later, please?
我们能晚点再谈吗
I'll have you know, I'm produced in Mexico.
我告诉你 我在墨西哥是制片人
Two films.
制♥作♥了两部电影
One went to Sundance.
一部还进了圣丹斯电影节
Right, so then, you probably know who Cherie here
你应该就知道切丽在和谁
is sleeping with.
上♥床♥了
Well, I mean, how am I gonna say no to Hanson?
我怎么能拒绝汉森呢
It is a simple, one-syllable word.
不过是简简单单一个字而已
Excuse me. I'd like to know where
不好意思 我想知道你们俩
you both were last Friday night.
上周五晚都在哪里
Oh, uh, I was on set filming all night.
我拍戏拍了一整晚
You can ask Jocco. Jocco.
你可以问约科 约科
How about you,
你呢
Sundance boy?
圣丹斯男孩
I was at a Robert McKee writing seminar.
我在上罗伯特·麦基的写作课[著名写作老师]
I have receipts. Great.
我有收据 很好
Okay, we'll check all that out.
我们会去核实的
You two, stick close, okay?
你们俩哪都别去 知道吗
Good luck, kid.
祝你好运 孩子
He was going to give my role to Jennifer Garner.
他要把我的角色给詹妮弗·加纳
What was I supposed to do, mi amor?
我还能怎么办 亲爱的
Please?
别生气了
Oh, Dr. Brennan, good.
布纳恩博士 来得正好
I noticed a roughness
我发现死者左手
on two of the victim's left metacarpals.
有两块掌骨很粗糙
And upon magnification, it became clear
放大之后 可以清楚看到
that there were minute shards
有微小的碎片
of debris imbedded in the bone,
嵌在骨头里
and it looks like glass.
看起来像玻璃
When Barry returns from filming,
等巴里拍摄完回来
see that he and Dr. Hodgins analyze the shards.
让他和哈金斯博士分♥析♥一下这些碎片
Oh, what's that?
这是什么
It's a map of the studios.
制片厂的地图
I just got it from the groundskeeper.
我刚从园丁那里拿到的
I've shaded the areas
我已经在地图上标出了
with the laurus nobilis foliage,
会有我们在死者身上找到的
which we found on the victim,
那种月桂叶的地方
but none is near the murder site.
但是都离犯罪现场很远
The murder took place on a surface covered with grass,
凶案发生在草地上
a scenario every forensic podiatrist dreams of.
每个足迹检验专家做梦都想遇到这种情况
I can make sonographic representations
我可以绘制一张
of all the impressions made in the underlying dirt,
泥土上压痕的超声波检查图
then reconstruct exactly what happened in the attack.
然后精确重现当时的情况
But the crime scene is five days old.
但是凶案已经过去五天了
People have been walking on it. No problem.
已经有人在上面走过了 没问题的
Are you afraid that I,
你难道害怕我这个
humble podiatrist and overpaid film consultant,
没地位的足病医生兼工资过高的电影顾问
might uncover information that you couldn't?
会找到什么你们遗漏的线索吗
This is not a competition, Dr. Filmore.
又不是比赛 菲尔莫尔博士
Oh, yes, it is, Dr. Brennan.
当然是比赛 布纳恩博士
So, uh, mike-- he, uh, offered me a job.
迈克给我提供了一份工作
What, here?
什么 在这里
We live 3,000 miles away.
我们住在离这三千英里远的地方
That doesn't make any sense.
不合逻辑啊
Double the pay, oh, less danger.
双倍工资 危险还小
Except for the killings.
不是也有凶杀案
One every now and then will keep us fresh.
偶尔来一起还挺刺♥激♥的
Besides, the other night, you said you loved
而且 你那晚说你喜欢
looking at the ocean from the hotel.
从旅馆窗户看着大海
I do, as long as I don't think about the fecal contamination
我是喜欢 只要我不想着
from improperly handled run-off.
那些处理不当的排污
Right. It's true. It's a bad idea.
对 没错 真是个烂主意
What did you find?
有什么发现
Oh, oh, so, I tracked down the director.
我找到了那位导演
He's now a high school teacher in Pittsburgh.
他现在是匹茨堡一所高中的老师
But he just sent me an e-mail
但他刚给我发了电邮
that he has a copy of Invasion of the Mother Suckers
说他的车♥库♥里有
in his garage.
《吸血鬼入侵》
Yes!
太好了
Excuse me?
不好意思
Sorry. Are you ready?
抱歉 你准备好了吗
Oh my God. What are you wearing?
天哪 你踩的那是什么
It's called the Gait Replicator.
这个是步态复♥制♥器
Yeah, he's going to recreate what happened at the murder site.
他要重现案发现场的情况
We're linking up his Robo Cop suit into the Angelatron.
我们要把他这套机器服连到安琪拉程序上
And the Replicator can mimic exactly
这样复♥制♥器就可以精确模拟出
the height, bone structure
死者的身高 骨骼结构
and the weight distribution of the victim.
以及质量分布
When I walk on the pressure-sensitive, computerized mat,
当我在压敏智能垫上行走时
every step I take shows up on the grid on the Angelatron.
我的每一步都会在安琪拉程序上的网格中显示
We cross-reference it against the topographical map
我们将其与案发现场的
of what happened at the murder site.
地形图对照
Then we factor in soil density.
再纳入土壤密度
And then we extrapolate which ones came from the assailant.
这样就可以推断出哪些足迹是攻击者的
That is... that is... brilliant.
这 简直 太妙了
I know!
我知道
Dr. Brennan will be green with envy.
布纳恩博士会嫉妒死的
We'll be able to reconstruct the entire murder scenario.
我们可以重现整个谋杀场景
I'm gloating.
我太沾沾自喜了
I apologize.
不好意思
Canadians shouldn't gloat.
加拿大人不应该沾沾自喜
Angela took Dr. Filmore's data
安琪拉拿到了菲尔莫尔博士的数据
and discovered that Stevens was running from someone.
发现史蒂文斯在躲避某个人
Well, some thing, actually.
实际上 是某样东西
They found partial tire tracks.
他们发现了部分轮胎印
So, you're saying that Stevens got run over.
你是说史蒂文斯被车撞了
That would certainly be consistent
这样就和他受的那种伤
with the nature of his injuries.
非常吻合了
The car knocked him into the sprinkler head,
那辆车把他撞飞到洒水喷头上
causing the skull fracture, breaking his rib,
造成颅骨骨折 肋骨骨折
which punctured his aorta and killed him.
肋骨刺穿了主动脉 他就死了
Okay, so, why are we here?
那我们在这干什么
Based on bone density and fracture depth...
基于骨密度以及骨折深度
...it was a small, light vehicle.
应该是辆又小又轻的车
Bones, look at the leaves.
骨头 看看这些叶子
Right under the front fender, huh?
就在前挡泥板下面
Looks like Mandy Oh really wanted that job.
看来曼蒂·欧真心很想要总裁的位子
Oh, that's funny.
很有意思
Do you get it? Mandy Oh. Right.
抓住笑点了吗 曼蒂·欧 懂了
You cannot seriously be accusing me of killing Hanson.
你们不会真怀疑我杀了汉森吧
The tire width and the bumper height
轮胎宽度以及保险杠高度
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表