然后把她丢在博物馆里
You did it, but you couldn't have done it.
你确实杀了她 但你又不可能做了这些
It's quantum indeterminacy.
这是量子不确定性
I knew you'd say that.
我就知道你会这么讲
I have a lot of time on my hands,
我有大把空闲时间
so I've read all the court transcripts
于是就拜读了你们提供法庭证词的
where you guys gave testimony.
所有文本记录
You are not gonna get away with this, pal.
朋友 你跑不掉的
Actually, it kind of looks like he is.
实际上看起来他能逃得掉
It's the giant flaw in our system.
这就是美国法制的巨大漏洞
Trying to make the system secure,
试图建立安全的机制
we make it more complex.
却使之变得很复杂
But the more complex we make it,
可是越是复杂
the more insecure we actually are.
实际上却更不安全
It turns out I'm not a complex guy.
可我不是一个复杂的人
I'm a simple guy, and simple guys
我是个简单的人 然而
always take down guys like you.
简单的人总能制♥服♥你这种人
Tell his guard he's ready to go.
告诉护送人员 他可以走了
Thanks.
谢谢
Give Jack Hodgins my regards.
替我向杰克·哈金斯问好
I knew he'd enjoy the code in the spine.
我就知道他会喜欢那个脊椎谜语的
We will get him, Booth.
我们会抓住他的 布斯
It might take time, but he is not smarter than I am.
也许需要些时间 但他没我聪明
Right.
没错
Just be careful in here, all right?
进来一定要小心
I don't want you to trip...
我不想让你绊倒...
Light around here somewhere-- I got it.
灯就在这附近 我来找
Booth? Yeah?
布斯 怎么
The mighty hut appears to be leaking.
强大小屋可能在漏水
I'll be able to patch that.
我会修好的
Listen, I told you, this place needs a lot of work,
告诉过你 这个地方需要大修特修
so you have to use your imagination.
所以你要充分发挥下想象
Huh?
怎么样
Right? Uh-huh.
还好吧 怎样
Oh, my God, Booth.
天呐 布斯
Right.
好吧
Uh, look, it's no big deal.
没什么大不了的
You know what? I can get my security deposit back.
我可以把押金要回来
It was only one month's salary. It's not gonna kill me.
只是一个月的薪水而已 没什么大不了
You don't want to go over there.
你别过去了
That part kind of blew up.
那儿坏了
It's where the marshals breached. I'm sorry.
管子裂了 对不起
This is a bad idea. I messed up.
这真是糟糕的决定 我错了
It's perfect.
这里好极了
What?
什么
I can see the bones, Booth.
我可以看到"骨头" 布斯
The bones of the house.
房♥子的"骨头"
It's going to be wonderful.
会很棒的
You mean that?
你真这么觉得
The beams and the doorways appear
光线和走廊的角度
to be structurally sound,
很合适
and the proportions are very pleasing.
房♥间结构也不错
I can imagine it whole.
我完全可以想象的出来
So can I.
我也可以
There's a backyard,
还有后院
there's room for a swing... A tree house!
还有放秋千的地方...还有树屋
Where-Where's the baby's room?
宝宝的房♥间呢
Oh, you're gonna love it. Okay, it's this way.
你会喜欢的 在这边
Be careful walking around, all right?
小心脚下
Look, it's right here.
就在这里
It's right next to our room, okay?
就在我们屋子旁边
So we can be close to her.
这样我们离她就很近了
And we're gonna rip that wall out, and it's gonna be huge.
然后把这堵墙推倒 这里就会很宽敞
Oh, we could plant a cherry blossom tree outside the window.
可以在窗户外面种一棵樱花树
Anything. Yes, we can.
什么都行 都可以
I-I already talked to Wendell,
我和温德尔说了
and he... you know, he needs the work,
他也需要这份工作
so, we'll get this place in decent shape
我们可以在宝宝出生前
before this baby arrives.
就把房♥子装♥修♥好
We have a house, Booth.
我们有房♥子啦 布斯
You found our house.
你为我们找到了房♥子
We have a home.
我们有家啦
Oh! Oh, could you feel that? She kicked!
感觉到了吗 她刚动了
I think she's trying to tell you that she likes her room.
我觉得她想告诉你她很喜欢自己的房♥间
You think? Yeah.
是吗 是的
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表