It was excellent.
文章写得很好
Yes, I know.
是啊 我知道
They sent it to me for review.
他们发给了我一份 让我审稿
You aren't supposed to know who's on the review board,
你不应该知道审稿人是谁
but since they're not publishing it...
但既然文章不会出版...
You thought it was excellent?
你觉得文章写得很好
Yes, although, I haven't reviewed Dr. Gomez's findings.
是啊 但我没看过戈麦斯博士的发现
Thank you. Thank you very much.
谢谢你 太谢谢了
You're welcome.
不客气
However, I am quite pleased you won't be published.
你的文章不能发表 我觉得是件好事
I don't understand.
为什么这么说
You are clearly too immature
你现在还太不成熟
to understand what being published means.
还不理解发表文章的意义
I know many scientists who were published,
我知道很多科学家文章一发表
who are useless and forgotten today.
现在却变得一无是处 被人遗忘
Because they thought what they do wasn't as important as
因为他们认为他们做出来的成果不如
who they were perceived to be.
自己在别人心目中的形象重要
Do your job, Mr. Vaziri.
踏踏实实工作 瓦齐里先生
You possess many more impressively calibrated
你有很多极其精准的感觉器官
sensory organs than any computer.
它们比任何计算机都强
Touch the bones.
用心去触摸骨头
Let them give you the answers.
让骨头给你答案
That's why you're here.
这才是你来这儿的原因
Good luck.
祝你好运
I hope I don't have to fire you.
希望我用不着解雇你
You worked at that salon for five years,
你在发廊工作了五年
and you just walked out without a word to anybody?
然后就一声不响的离开了
You think I was the only one that hated Santiago?
你觉得只有我痛恨桑迪亚哥吗
Talk to the other stylists,
你去问问其他发型师
to his shampoo boy, to Tabitha!
他的洗头仔 还有塔贝莎
For God's sake, the man was a prima donna with no talent.
上帝啊 他是个什么都不会的绣花枕头
Besides...
而且...
I was busier that he was,
我的客户比他还多
so why would I have to kill him for his chair?
我为什么为了他的位子而杀死他
Maybe, but you may have killed him
算你说的对 你也有可能因为
because you were his drug dealer.
卖♥♥给他毒品的事而杀死他
No comment.
无可奉告
No comment. Great.
无可奉告
You know our team already checked your apartment.
我们的人已经搜查过你的公♥寓♥
We found your stash.
我们找到了你的毒品
Third ceiling tile from the Kathy Griffin poster.
凯希·格里芬海报旁边第三块天花板
In case you don't believe us.
别以为我们唬你
You know, it's only a matter of time till we match
过不了多久就会知道你家的毒品
them to the drugs found in Santiago's system.
跟桑迪亚哥身体里的是同一种
Okay, so, I may have sold Santiago
好吧 就算我卖♥♥给桑迪亚哥
a few recreational aids-- big deal.
一些用来享受辅助物 那有什么大不了
We know that he owed you $1,000.
我们还知道他欠你1000美元
You got mad because he didn't pay.
因为他没还钱 你很生气
You really think that I would get myself dirty
你觉得我会让他的血弄脏我自己
with his blood. Do you see what I wear?
你看不见我穿的是什么吗
Why were you heading for the airport then, Kevin?
那你为什么奔着机场去
Last time I checked, dealing drugs was illegal.
我知道卖♥♥毒品是犯法的
True.
对
Very, very true.
太对了
That's a shame, though, that your car did overheat.
真不走运 你的车居然引擎过热
Yeah. And you know what's weird about that.
你知道蹊跷之处在哪里吗
According to your credit card records,
根据你的信♥用♥卡♥记录
you bought two gallons of antifreeze just last week.
上周你刚刚买♥♥了两加仑抗冻液
But we didn't find any in your car, so...
但防冻液不在你车里 所以...
So?
所以什么
So Santiago's killer
杀死桑迪亚哥的凶手
doused him with antifreeze,
在他身上浇满了抗冻液
tried to light him on fire.
准备把他烧成灰烬
Oh, God.
哦 天呐
Well, I mean...
我是说
well, somebody must have stolen it from my trunk.
肯定是有人从我后备箱里偷走的
I mean, there's no other explanation.
不会有其他的解释了
Really? 'Cause I could think of a few more.
真的吗 我能想到好几种呢
I shouldn't have left Mr. Vaziri alone.
我不该让瓦齐里先生独自工作
He hasn't been doing his best work lately.
他最近的表现不尽如人意
Oh, he'll be fine.
他会没事的
Besides, I had to kill people to get a reservation here.
而且我拼了老命才预定到这里
I just feel like my time would have been
我觉得我把时间花在实验室
better spent at the lab.
会更有意义
No... no, you are doing the right thing, honey.
怎么会 亲爱的 你跟我来就对了
And not just for yourself either.
这不光对你自己好
Arastoo needs time alone with those bones
阿♥拉♥斯图需要花时间跟骨头在一起
just as much as you need to be here.
你也需要花时间在这里享受一下
This is...
这...
this is very pleasant.
这太舒服了
Oh, just like that. That's great.
就这样 太舒服了
Hey, do you want to go clothes shopping later?
你等会儿想去买♥♥衣服吗
Oh, absolutely.
好啊
You know that the Ancient Egyptians
你知道吗 古埃及人
used self-adornment to...
用自我装饰的行为...
Who cares about the Egyptians.
管他埃及人不埃及人
This feels wonderful.
感觉太好了
Oh, God...
哦 天啊
Ah, please don't answer that.
求你不要接电♥话♥
We are five seconds away from bliss.
再有五秒钟就可以上天堂了
Five... four...
五...四...
three...
三...
Brennan.
我是布纳恩
I found a superficial incision at the inferior margin
我在舌骨的前部下缘
on the anterior aspect of the body of the hyoid.
发现了一个浅浅的切口
Where exactly on the hyoid, Mr. Vaziri?
在舌骨具体哪个部位 瓦齐里先生
Two millimeters superior to the attachment of the sternohyoid.
在胸骨舌骨肌上方两厘米处
Are you sure?
是真的吗
It was too small for the medio-cam,
对摄像头来说太小了
but I felt it, just as you said.
但我感觉出来了 就像你说的那样
The damage was from a blade.
伤口是刀片造成的
I'm working with Dr. Hodgins to determine what kind.
我和哈金斯博士正研究是什么样的刀片
How could someone slice the underside
在打斗期间怎样才能
of the hyoid during a struggle?
划到舌骨下面呢
Sweetie, get off the phone and join me in heaven.
亲爱的 快挂了电♥话♥和我一起享受
I know what happened.
我知道是怎么回事了
You were right.
你说的没错
This was an excellent idea.
这真是个绝好的主意
We should do it more often.
我们可以经常来做
Okay...
好吧...
Hey, I paid my money, so...
我付了钱
take me to heaven.
就让我好好享受吧
There's only one way for the hyoid to be sliced like that.
只有一种情况可以那样划到舌骨
All right, Bones, you know, you could have changed.
好吧 骨头 你应该换件衣服
Got the mask off your face.
取掉脸上的面膜
Well, I am finally comfortable.
我这样穿着挺舒服的
Are you still dissatisfied with the way I look?
你是不满意我这个样子吗
Huh? Me?
我吗
No, why is this all the sudden about me here?
没有 怎么一下子又是我的事了
Kevin was going to cut Santiago's hair. Right.
凯文想要剪下桑迪亚哥的头发 对
So, he had him sit in the shampoo chair
他让他坐在洗发池旁
with his head all the way back.
然后头向后靠着
That a cut across the throat
这样割喉的话
would have nicked the hyoid
就会切到舌骨
and sliced the external carotid artery.
割到颈外动脉
We should find evidence of blood.
我们应该可以找到血迹
Mm-mm. No, you're not gonna find the blood there,
你不会在那里找到血迹的
'cause Kevin didn't do it.
因为不是凯文干的
Kevin had motive--
凯文有作案动机
the antifreeze, he ran, and forensically...
防冻剂 逃跑 从法鉴上来讲
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表