showed four separate occasions last month
芭玻购物的时候
while Barb was shopping, their credit card was also being used
她丈夫却在镇上的
in high-end restaurants around town.
高级饭店消费
So, he's out fine dining while she's pinching pennies.
这说明他不像他老婆那样爱省钱
Yeah, and judging by the amounts that he was charging,
是的 而且从他的账单来看
he was not dining alone.
他并不是一个人
So, I finished reconstructing
我已经完成了被害人
the victim's shattered frontal bone.
碎裂额骨的重组
It looks the abrasion we found below the hole
看来我们在那个洞下方发现的磨痕
is actually just the bottom of a larger wound.
其实是一个巨大伤口的底部
Whatever caused the abrasion,
那个造成擦伤的凶器
also appears to have chipped off a portion
还切掉了伤口上部的
of bone near the top of the wound.
一部分骨头
Okay, well, I'll have Dr. Hodgins take another swab.
好的 我会让哈金斯博士再检查一遍
We might have better luck this time around,
这次我们说不定能发现什么
given that there's now three times the wound to work with.
因为伤口面♥积♥增加了三倍
That may not be necessary, Mr. Abernathy.
可能没那个必要了 阿伯纳西先生
There appears to be a metal fragment of some sort
这里好像有种金属碎片
embedded in the wound.
嵌在伤口里
Oh, look what the day care director sent me.
看 日托校长给我发的
Aw, she's cuter than a June bug in a jumpsuit.
她比穿连体衣的六月虫还可爱
I-I've never seen that,
我没见过六月虫
so I can't make the comparison.
所以我没从比较
I should go.
我该走了
Christine clearly needs to be fed.
克里斯汀很显然是饿了
Have Dr. Hodgins examine the fragment.
让哈金斯博士检查下
He should be able to determine what type of metal it is.
他就能知道这是什么金属了
Well, with all due respect to Thurston,
虽然我很尊重瑟斯顿
I know my metals, and this here is aluminum.
我对金属也略知一二 这应该是铝
Oh. Which rules out the card case.
那凶器就不是那卡片盒了
Very good.
不错
Dr. Brennan, one thing.
布纳恩博士 还有一点
I am lactating, so make it fast, Mr. Abernathy.
阿伯纳西先生你最好快点 我在涨奶了
Uh, I think Dr. Saroyan has taken issue with me
呃 我觉得瑟罗教授好像不喜欢
keeping company with Michelle.
我跟米歇尔在一起
Maybe with you being a mother and all,
你现在做妈妈了
you might be able to help me see her point of view?
也许你能帮我理解她是怎么想的
Well, at this stage,
但是现在我只知道
I'm only equipped to handle the concerns of a six-week-old,
怎么带六周大的婴儿
so, unless you have a diaper
除非你也要换尿布
that needs changing or need to be breast-fed,
或者需要被喂奶
I'm afraid I can't help.
我恐怕帮不上忙
So, you and Barb weren't the happy couple
那么你和芭玻并不像你说的
that you made yourself out to be, isn't that right, Dale?
那么幸福 是不是 戴尔
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
All those fancy dinners
你在外面吃高级的晚餐
while your wife was out buying food to put on your table.
而你老婆却在为你准备晚餐
I like to dine out sometimes.
我有时候是喜欢在外面吃
Apparently with a lot of women.
而且还和很多女人
We called the restaurants.
我们打给餐厅证实过了
O-okay, look, uh, Barb--
好吧 你看 芭玻
she-she wasn't the woman I married anymore.
她已经变得我都不认识了
She'd rather spend her nights Dumpster diving
她宁可每晚在垃圾筒里找
for coupons than with me.
优♥惠♥券也不愿意陪我
Right, so you killed her before she could see
所以你为了不让她看到这些收据
this credit card statement and catch you.
就杀了她吗
No. Look, I-I admit I cheated.
不 我承认我出轨了
I was gonna tell her.
但我都准备要告诉她了
Oh, it's easy to say now.
现在这么说当然容易
I didn't kill my wife.
我没有杀害我妻子
Excuse me? Dr. Saroyan, do you have a minute for me?
打扰了 瑟罗教授 我们能谈谈吗
This won't take long.
不会很久
Sure.
好吧
I talked to Michelle, and she informed me
我跟米歇尔谈了 她告诉我
that you're not the happiest seed
你对我和她在一起这件事
on the strawberry about my dating her.
并不支持
Finn, please.
芬恩
It's just that you have so much work here
只是你现在要兼顾工作和学习
and at school, and Michelle's going to be applying...
米歇尔也要申请
At least be honest with me, Dr. Saroyan.
瑟罗教授请至少告诉我实话
You're afraid for your girl.
你是怕我伤害她
I understand that, okay?
这我能理解
It's unfounded,
虽然那是不会发生的
but I do have a history. Let me explain.
但是我有前科 我可以解释
There's no need, Ma'am.
不用了 女士
It ain't wood between these ears.
我两耳之间不是木头
Look, I owe you a great deal,
我欠你的太多了
and I wouldn't have a second chance if it weren't for you.
如果不是你 我不会有这第二次机会
And while I do think you're making a mistake
虽然我觉得你的决定
about me and Michelle,
是错的
you're her Mama, and I have to respect your wishes
但你毕竟是她妈妈 直到我能够
until I can convince you otherwise.
说服你之前 我都会尊重你的意见
Does she know you've come to see me?
她知道你要来跟我谈吗
Yes, Ma'am, she does.
是的 她知道
She ran out in tears when I told her.
我告诉她后她就哭着跑出去了
But she understood?
但是她能理解我 对吗
No. Not from what I saw.
不 至少我不觉得
Opie, Dr. B wants you.
奥佩 布纳恩教授找你
We're in the middle of something here.
我们正在谈话
With all due respect, Ma'am,
恕我冒昧
I believe the sun has set on our conversation.
我们之间的谈话已经结束
I'd like to get back to work.
我该回去工作了
That's why you have me here.
那才是你雇我的原因
Don't you have a murder to solve, Dr. Hodgins?
哈金斯博士 你难道没有案件要忙嘛
Sure. Right.
好吧 对的
These are all the aluminum tools from Dale's nut farm,
这些是从戴尔的坚果农场里
and none of them match the wound track.
找到的全部铝制工具 但没一件匹配
Nothing from his place did.
他的工具都不是凶器
So, we're no closer than we were before?
看来我们又回到起点了
I don't know about that.
我可不这么觉得
See, I did find what appears to be
不过我确实在骨头上
a microscopic puncture to the bone.
找到了很细小的创口
Now, you can see the hemorrhagic staining,
你可以看到出血的痕迹
so it must have happened around the time she expired.
所以一定是发生在她死亡时的
Wait a minute. Let me swab that.
等下 让我取下样
It's not blood.
这不是血
No. That is ink.
而是墨迹
Purple ink.
紫色墨迹
That's why it looked like blood.
所以看起来像血迹
It could be from a marker.
可能是马克笔的墨迹
Well, I can get the exact make and dye batch
我可以找到制♥造♥商和染料类型
so we can verify that.
然后就可以核实了
But we've determined that the wounds were made
但我们已经知道伤口是由铝制的
from something aluminum, something with a sharp edge.
并且有锋利边缘的东西造成的
I don't know any marker like that.
我不知道有什么马克笔是那样的
I do. I've seen that marker,
我知道 我见过
and I know exactly what holds it.
我知道它装在什么上
ID the marker. I need to talk to Booth.
鉴定出马克笔 我要去找布斯
Apparently, we just solved a murder.
显然 我们已经破了案
I remembered that Chad was using a purple marker
我记得查德就是用紫色马克笔
to cross out the expired coupons.
勾掉了过期的优♥惠♥劵
He kept it on his aluminum clipboard.
他把笔装在铝制的记录板上
When he hit her, it made the mark.
他打她的时候 就留下了那个印迹
Okay. Well, let's find Chad, huh?
好 我们去找查德
There he is. Hey, Chad.
他在那里 查德
Agent Booth.
布斯探员
Any news about Barb?
芭玻的案子有什么进展吗
Oh, big news.
有很大的进展
Probably not to you.
对你来说可能不是什么好事
What do you mean?
你什么意思
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表