There's a fragment of the right ninth rib with striations
右侧第九根肋骨的碎片上有条痕
that are consistent with a stab wound.
和刀伤结果相吻合
But there's so little evidence, it would be irresponsible for me
但目前的证据太少 我如果现在下结论
to form a conclusion at this point.
就太不负责任了
Come on.
拜托
Just this once.
就大胆一次吧
No. You can do it.
不行 你可以的嘛
Just say "It's a stabbing."
就说"这是一处刀伤"
I can't. We'll think you're cool if you do.
我做不到 你如果做到了就太酷了
Well, I want to be cool.
我也想变得很酷
But I can't.
可我做不到
It's okay, honey. We still love you just the same.
没关系 亲爱的 我们还和以前一样爱你
It's adorable!
好可爱啊
What else can you make it do?
你还能让它做什么
Okay, this is not a toy.
拜托 这不是玩具
Who am I kidding? It's the coolest toy ever.
我在骗谁呢 这是史上最酷的玩具
It's a Sewerbot.
这是下水道机器人
Right now, its identical twin
现在 另一个一模一样的机器人
is about to crawl into the sewer pipes
正准备爬进有个那神奇卫生间的
by the house with the magic toilet.
房♥子的下水管道
Now, your job is to stare at muck.
现在 你的任务就是盯着这些烂泥
Give a shout if you see anything that could be evidence.
如果看到可能是证据的东西就喊一声
Mm, nothing here.
这里没有
Nothing yet.
还是没有
Nothing now.
暂时没有
Nope.
没有
Still nothing.
依然没有
Nothing there.
那儿也没有
Nada. Nothing...
没有 没有
Is that really necessary?
你有这必要吗
I thought...
我以为
You're right.
你说的对
Do you think I overstepped my bounds by becoming a doula?
你觉得我去当助产士是不是有点儿过头了
Yes. No, really.
对啊 别开玩笑 说真的
Yes, really.
没开玩笑 确实
But it was so nice of me.
可我只是想帮忙啊
It's more creepy than nice.
你这样做挺瘆人的
You're joking.
你在开玩笑吧
Wish I was.
我也希望如此
Oh, God.
天呐
Okay, yes, I'm sorry.
好吧 抱歉
I was joking. No.
我在开玩笑 不是这个
I found a partial scapula.
我看到了一块肩胛骨碎片
You said shout.
是你让我喊一声的
We have a lot of work today.
我们今天有好多事的
I don't understand why we have to spend any of it with Sweets.
我搞不懂为啥要花时间找斯维斯
Bureau procedure. You know how it is.
局里的规定嘛 你懂的
Right, Sweets?
对吧 小甜甜
Yeah, yeah.
对 对
So I need to, uh...
我需要
I need to do a partner assessment
我需要对你作为搭档的工作
to see how you function, so Agent Booth
做一个评估 这样布斯探员
can be paired with the proper person while you're on leave.
在你请假期间就能找到合适的搭档了
I've never heard of such an assessment.
我没听说过还有这种评估
Oh, it's new.
新规定嘛
You know how the bureau is.
你知道局里就这样
Fine.
好吧
Then assess me.
来评我吧
Hurry it along here, Sweets.
抓紧时间吧 斯维斯
Okay.
好
Uh, first question.
第一个问题
Would you describe yourself as overly cautious,
你认为自己是过于谨慎
appropriately cautious
适当谨慎
or a risk taker?
还是敢于冒险
Appropriately cautious.
适当谨慎
Okay.
好
Do you tend to make decisions
你在做决定是倾向于
based on gut instinct or on expertly compiled data?
根据直觉呢 还是科学汇总过的数据
The latter.
后者
All right.
好
Question three.
第三个问题
How would it affect your decision-making process
以下情况会对你的决策过程产生什么影响
if, uh...
比如说
expertly compiled data
科学汇总过的数据
proved something, uh, conclusively
证明了某个违背你
despite your belief system?
价值观念的理论
I'd have to have an example.
你得给我举个例子
An example.
举例子
Um, I don't know-- uh, I don't know
比如说 比如说
where, uh...
在
Say, the safest place to give birth
假如 生孩子最安全的地方
is in a well-respected hospital or...
是在一家享有声誉的医院还是
Why you looking at me like that?
你为啥这么看着我
You are using this partner assessment
你在利用搭档评估
to influence me on a personal matter.
来在私人事务上说服我
That is extremely unethical. Wait.
这实在太没有职业道德了 等下
Assuming that psychologists have ethics.
不过前提是心理学家们确实有职业道德
I don't know. Uh, okay.
我也不知道 好吧
Uh, Dr. Brennan, perhaps the... the emotions
布纳恩博士 也许 你在怀孕期间
that you're experiencing during pregnancy
产生的这些情绪
are affecting what... what should be
会影响那些
a carefully reasoned decision.
应该仔细考虑的决定
I mean, for your sake and the baby's,
从你和孩子的角度考虑
the safest place to give birth is a hospital.
生产最安全的地方肯定是医院
No, that's not true.
不对 你胡说
Are you the one who has to undergo
你需要承受
wave after wave of mind-searing pain
一阵又一阵撕心裂肺的疼痛吗
that only ends after a writhing,
并且这些疼痛只有在一个扭动的
screaming object the size of a... a...
尖叫着的一个南瓜灯大小的
a jack-o-lantern pushes its way through your vagina?
小家伙从你的产道里挤出来以后才会停息
No. I thought you'd use the word "watermelon."
不用 我觉得“南瓜”不如"西瓜"合适
I couldn't think of the word.
我想不到合适的词
When you give birth to a baby,
等你生孩子的时候
you can make the decisions.
你就能做主了
Right now, I don't want to hear
现在 我不想从你嘴里听到
any more about this from you. Understood?
任何有关生孩子的话 明白了吗
Yes, ma'am.
是的
We should go. Yeah.
我们该走了
You two should be ashamed of yourselves.
你们俩该为自己感到惭愧
Nice going.
干得好
Oh... okay, okay, it wasn't my finest moment,
好吧 刚刚我表现不够好
but we'll get through this together.
但是我们还可以想到别的办法
If anything, it'll make our friendship stronger.
总之 会让我们的友谊越来越坚固
No soccer.
没足球
Don't say that.
别那么说
This looks like part of his tibia.
这个看起来是他胫骨的一部分
And some teeth!
还有一些牙齿
Yeah, well, enjoy it, 'cause it's our last.
是啊 玩得高兴 因为这是我们最后的发现
The Sewerbot's reached the end of the line.
下水道机器人到达污水管终点了
Why would there be bars in a sewer?
污水管里为什么会有栅栏
I don't know.
不知道
Because the sewer line ends at Jamestown Federal Prison.
因为污水管道的终点是詹姆斯敦联邦监狱
Wait... wait a minute.
等...等一下
This guy never escaped.
这家伙没越狱
He was killed in prison,
他是在监狱被杀的
and then dumped in the sewer.
然后被弃尸于污水管
Jamestown's a hard-core lockup.
詹姆斯敦是硬核监狱
All right, so just stay close to me.
所以 跟紧我
No eye contact, and I want you
不许有眼神交流 还有
to keep an arm's length from the bars.
和监狱门要有一臂的距离
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表