Oh, that's just white powder on the bullet.
那些是子弹上的白色粉末
There's some trace in the casing, too.
弹壳上也有少量的白色粉末
There are tiny fragments.
有一些微小的碎片
This is bone!
这是骨头
Bone?
骨头
But, huh.
但是
But what?
但是什么
These bone fragments from the bullet should match
这些子弹上的骨头碎片应该和
the victim's bones.
死者的骨头是一样的
Of course.
当然
But look.
但是你看
The colors don't match.
颜色不一样
The bone on the bullet is a different color,
子弹上的骨头颜色不一样
a different porosity.
孔隙度也不一样
Wait.
等等
That's bone from another person?
这是另一个人的骨头
I think we might have two victims.
我觉得我们可能有两个死者
Two victims?
两个死者
That's what it appears.
看起来是这样的
The bone matter that Ms. Wick found
维克小姐找到的这些骨碎片
is definitely not from Tug Babcock.
肯定不是泰格·巴布科克的
So we're looking for another body?
我们还少了具尸体
I'll look for environmental markers
我检查骨头的时候会
when I examine the bone.
再找找环境标志
It could potentially give us the location
有可能会告诉我们
for the other remains.
另一具尸体的地点
My father's not answering.
我爸不接电♥话♥
Oh, you know, he probably just put Christine to bed.
你知道的 他说不定在哄克里斯汀睡觉
No, she should be up from her nap already.
不 她应该已经起来了
Anyhow, listen, I talked
无论如何 听着 我跟
to the local PD in West Virginia
西弗吉尼亚的警♥察♥谈了
about helping us search for that blue pick up truck.
关于帮我们找那辆蓝色货车的事
They're not too happy about getting involved.
他们好像不太想介入
Well, it's murder. They don't have a choice.
这可是凶杀案 他们没得选
I think the cops are actually glad
我觉得警♥察♥其实很高兴
that they're killing each other off.
他们互相残杀
I think they've had it with this feud.
他们也受够了这两家长♥期♥不和
You're calling again.
你又打了
Yes, and I called five times before that.
是的 我之前已经打了五次了
Bones. Why isn't he picking up?
骨头 他为什么不接
Well, there could be millions of reasons.
他可能有千万个理由
That's right, and not all of them are good.
你说得对 里面肯定有坏理由
Bones... This is a man
骨头... 他是个
who walked out on me and my brother...
毫无迹象就离开了
without warning.
我和我哥的人
Just left.
他就这么走了
You think I didn't try calling then, too?
你以为我那时候没打电♥话♥么
It's different. Is it? Why is it?
这不一样 是吗 有什么不一样
I told him I'd be calling.
我告诉过他我会打过去的
I told him to keep his phone close.
我也叫他随身带着电♥话♥
What if he just left again?
万一他又走了呢
He wouldn't do that, okay?
他不会这样的
He's probably out for a walk with her.
他可能在带她散步呢
Don't patronize me, Booth.
别安慰我 布斯
I told him I'd call.
我告诉他我会打电♥话♥的
Okay, wait, hold on for a second.
好吧 等等
Booth. Great.
我是布斯 好的
Okay listen, they found the blue pick up truck.
听着 他们找到了那辆蓝色货车
I'll tell you what I'm gonna do.
我来告诉你我的计划
I got a buddy at the D.C. Police,
我在华盛顿警局有个朋友
I'll give him a call
我会打电♥话♥给他
and I'll ask him to look for Max, okay?
让他去找马♥克♥思♥ 行吗
Okay. Thank you.
好的 谢谢你
And I'll go home and wait for them
我会回家等
in case they come back.
以防他们回来
I can do the preliminary work on my bone fragments there.
我可以在家做那些骨碎片的初步检查
Call me when you find him.
找到他就打我电♥话♥
Danny, it's Booth.
丹尼 我是布斯
Listen, I need you to do me a favor, will ya?
听着 我需要你帮个忙 行吗
So you put that whole pelvis back together?
你把整个盆骨拼了起来吗
That must have been like a million pieces.
看起来有几百万个碎片
Yes. Pretty amazing, right?
是的 我还不赖吧
Oh, and look what I found.
看我找到什么
You see this little hole on the superior iliac crest?
你看到这个在前髂骨上的小洞吗
Two millimeters.
两毫米
That size matches a biopsy needle.
那刚好是活组织切片针的大小
And since there's minimal remodeling
而且只有很少的重建
it must have occurred within days of his murder.
这肯定发生在他被杀前几天
So you think he was sick?
你认为他病了吗
I'm having Dr. Saroyan run tests for me on the marrow.
我让瑟罗博士为我去做骨髓测试了
You're having me run tests for you?
你让我为你做这些测试
No. I meant, you're running tests.
不 我的意思是 你在做那些测试
Even though you wouldn't have a reason to
但如果我没有找到那个洞
if I hadn't found the hole.
你就不会有理由这么做
Which you wouldn't of found
但是如果我不坚持让你拼盆骨
had I not insisted that you reassemble the pelvis.
你也找不到那个洞
Hey... there's no sense in fighting.
大家冷静下
I mean, this isn't a competition.
这可不是比赛
Oh, that's where you're wrong, Dr. Sweets.
那你就错了 斯维斯博士
It is, and I've won.
这就是场比赛 而且我赢了
I have... the results from the marrow test.
骨髓测试的结果在我手里
Osteogenic chondrosarcoma.
成骨软骨肉瘤
Tug Babcock had bone cancer?
泰格·巴布科克有骨癌吗
Stage four and widely metastatic.
晚期 并且大面♥积♥扩散了
He had maybe a month to live.
他可能只剩一个月了
He was shot with only weeks left?
他是病危前几个星期被杀的吗
That's so sad.
太可怜了
I'm gonna tell Booth and Dr. Brennan.
我会告诉布斯和布纳恩博士的
This Mobley/Babcock feud killed an old man
这个莫布利和巴布科克两家的争斗
who just wanted to live out a few more days.
杀死了这个只是想多活几天的老人
It's crazy.
太疯狂了
Yeah. Well, given their long history
鉴于他们两家那么长的历史
and the dynamics of a complex interpersonal relationship...
这么错综复杂的关系...
It has to end, Lance. Look at this.
兰斯 这一切一定要结束 看这个
Each one is a different version of how the feud started.
每个故事都是最初的冲突的翻版
Carlene was a witch
卡林是个巫女
who gave Stonewall a potion that turned
她给了斯通沃尔一罐药水
his liver into worms.
使他的肝变成了虫子
Stonewall poisoned Carlene because his diner was cold.
斯通沃尔毒死了卡林因为他的晚餐是冷的
There are 50 of these.
有50多个这样的故事
I have to find the truth.
我一定要找到真♥相♥
I can use the bones, environmental factors,
我可以用骨头和环境的证据
historical records...
还有历史记录...
Don't you have other work to do?
你不是还有别的工作吗
Lancelot, this is about bringing peace and restoring
兰斯洛特 这是个对人性重建信心和
trust in human goodness.
带来和平的机会
Don't you think that's important work?
这难道不重要吗
Of course.
当然
I was looking through
我在检查骨粉的时候
the bone dust and I found a few particles
找到了一些能够被检查的
that have enough mass to examine.
够大的颗粒
So what am I looking for?
所以我具体在找什么
There appears to be tunneling in the bone.
这些骨头上有隧♥道♥效应
That could indicate insect activity.
这说明有昆虫的活动
This could have been caused by mites.
这应该是螨虫造成的
But I usually only see tunneling like this at archeological sites.
但是我只在考古遗址看到过这样的隧♥道♥效应
Could the mites have left any environmental markers?
那些螨虫能留下任何环境标志吗
I mean, they could.
我觉得完全有可能
They frequently shed their outer shells.
他们经常脱壳
Okay, I will get these samples back to you as soon as possible.
好的 我会尽快把这些样品发给你
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表