by showing him how tough you are.
让他以你为自豪
Pretty dumb, huh?
很蠢吧
I'm the one who got beat.
结果我是被揍的那个
That must have made him angry.
那一定让他很生气
I mean, he doesn't want you to have to go through what he did.
他并不想让你经历他所经历过的事情
That's why he made me practice all the time.
所以他才一直让我训练
I stunk at karate.
我空手道糟糕极了
So, he took you, uh, with him
所以他带着你
when he went to talk to your karate teacher, right?
去和你的空手道老师谈话
He just wanted to work things out.
他只是想把事情解决
He flipped out, Mom.
他失控了 妈妈
I mean, the sensei was so much bigger than him.
老师块头比他大多了
And Dad just kept yelling. It was so embarrassing.
爸爸一直叫嚷 太丢人了
That's why I called 911.
所以我才打了911
I didn't know what else to do.
我不知道还能做什么
I just wanted it to stop. Right.
我只想阻止他 好吧
And when they came home,
他们回家后
did your husband talk to you at all about what happened, Ms. Cole?
你丈夫告诉你发生了什么吗 科尔太太
No. He didn't.
没有 他没说
He was upset, but he... didn't like to talk.
他很失落 但是他...不想跟我谈
Okay, what about you, Danny?
那你呢 丹尼
Did he talk to you at all?
他和你谈了吗
The next morning, before my class trip,
第二天早晨 上学前
he said he wasn't done yet.
他说这事还没完
And that he'd keep fighting for me.
他会一直为我战斗
Hey, you wanted to see me?
你找我吗
Yes, I was hoping you could help me with something.
是的 我希望你能帮我个忙
Oh, God, no, no.
我的天 不要 不要
I can't even look at that.
我都不能看
No, not this. No, no, no, no, no...
不 不是这个 不不不
Looks like the victim ate a lot of peanuts the night he died.
看起来死者被杀当晚吃了许多花生
Okay... Um, could we just... move this along, please?
我们能不能 不讨论这个 拜托
It's about Hodgins.
是哈金斯的事情
He seems to be dragging his feet,
他似乎在故意拖拉
and I was hoping that you could help me
我希望你能帮我
get him to return some of his equipment.
劝服他退掉一些设备
So you want me to use my position as his wife to manipulate him.
这么说你是想让我以妻子的身份控制他
That's an ugly way of putting it.
那是很低劣的说法
No, no, I mean,
不不 我是说
that's the way it works.
就这招管用
I manipulate Hodgins all the time.
我总是操纵哈金斯
Oh, great!
太好了
Uh, no. No can do.
不 这事我无能为力
See, there are only so many manipulations a wife has.
妻子所能掌控的事没有多少
I don't want to waste one of mine on something like
我不想把自己的权力浪费一条在
fiscal responsibilities at the Jeffersonian.
杰斐逊实验室的政♥府♥财政上
Oh, hey, wait.
等下
Does this look like a worm to you or a sun-dried tomato?
你觉得这个看起来是个蠕虫还是番茄干
Beats me.
问倒我了
But that sounds like a job for one of Hodgins' new machines.
不过这听起来是哈金斯的新机器可以做的事情
Hey, buddy, you here?
伙计 你在吗
Just had a quick break.
正好在休息
Wanted to see if you wanted to grab a bite... or something.
想看看你是不是想去吃点东西
Parker?
帕克
Parker? Great.
帕克 好极了
Dad? Yeah?
爸爸 嗯
There you are.
你在这啊
Where were you?
你刚刚在哪
What are you doing home?
你在家干嘛
I came by to see you, obviously, of course.
我当然是顺路回来看看你
And I was going to pick up my gym bag.
我打算去拿我的健身包
I haven't seen it.
没看到
Right, of course you haven't seen... my gym bag.
你当然没见到我的健身包
Why would you...
为什么你会
have seen my bag?
见过我的包
Where were you just now?
你刚刚在哪呢
Nowhere. Just exploring the woods out back.
没在哪 就在后面的树林里看看
Out back exploring the woods.
在后面的树林里看看
Okay, well, why didn't you tell the babysitter where you were?
你为什么不告诉保姆你去哪了
Because I'm not a baby. Christine's the baby.
因为我不是小宝宝 克里斯汀才是
Booth.
我是布斯
I just had the pleasure of emptying the victim's stomach,
我刚刚很荣幸地清空了死者的胃
and I found a very unusual, very nasty-looking worm.
发现了一条非常特殊 恶心的蠕虫
I'm passing it on to Hodgins.
我把它交给哈金斯了
Great, I'm sure he's going to be really excited,
很好 我确定他会非常兴奋的
so is there anything else, or is this just all about worms?
还有别的事吗 还是只想说蠕虫的事
Yes, a lot more.
还有 许多事情
Cam found points of compromised periosteum
凯发现骨盆和下肢骨头上
on the skeleton over the pelvis and lower extremities.
有多处骨膜受损
Bruising.
淤青
All right, so he was beaten up.
他被打了
But it wasn't a one-sided fight.
但这不是单侧被打
Bruising suggests the victim actually got a few punches in.
淤青说明死者被别人用拳头打了几次
Which couldn't have been easy.
这很不简单
Each bruise matrix has a highly localized point of impact.
每个瘀伤都有个极高的撞击限制
He fought someone proficient in martial arts.
和他打起来的人精通武术
The karate teacher. I'll tell you what.
那个空手道老师 这样吧
I'll come by and pick you up.
我会过来接你
And we can see if his hands match the wounds and stuff.
我们可以看看他的手能不能对应上伤口大小
I'll see you in 15.
15分钟后见
Hey, buddy.
伙计
I need to get back to work, okay?
我得回去工作了 好吗
So, stay tight and I'll see you later on.
乖乖待着 回头见
If you go anywhere, you tell the babysitter...
你要是要出去 记得告诉保姆
Right-- you tell the sitter where you're going to be, all right?
告诉保姆你要去哪 行吗
Yeah.
好
Okay.
好吧
Because of the pattern of injury to the bone,
鉴于骨头上的伤痕
I agree Danny's sensei is an excellent suspect.
我同意丹尼的老师是最有可能的嫌疑人
Do you think he'll let me measure his extremities?
你觉得他会让我测量他的骨端吗
Are you listening, Booth?
布斯 你在听吗
No. I mean, look.
没有 听着
Parker lied to me today.
今天帕克对我说谎了
You know, he said he was out playing in the woods
他说他去树林里玩了
but, you know, the sneakers were clean,
但是 运动鞋却是干净的
and there was nothing in his treads.
鞋底上一点痕迹都没有
Maybe he cleaned his sneakers.
也许他把运动鞋弄干净了
Bones, he's 11.
骨头 他才11岁
Also, he acted weird.
还有 他的表现也很奇怪
Why do you think he lied?
你为什么认为他在说谎
I don't know what to think.
我不知道
You know, it's probably nothing.
也许什是我多想了
You know what? The karate place is just up here.
空手道馆就在那边
Focusing on our chi.
注重于我们的气
Excellent...
非常好
This guy's a kung fu celebrity.
这家伙还是个功夫名人呢
It's not kung fu.
这不是功夫
It's shotokan ryu. What?
这是松涛流 什么
It's a style of karate
是空手道的一种
which itself means "Empty hand."
本身的意思是"空手"
Right, a lot of weapons there
对 这里有许多
with that empty hand.
空手用的武器
Ya-me!
停
I'm sorry. This is a private class
抱歉 这是黑带专享的
reserved for black belts. FBI.
私人课程 联邦调查局的
I have to ask you a few questions about Tony Cole.
我有几个有关托尼·科尔的问题要问你
He was murdered. Oh, my God.
他被杀了 我的天
Jiyu kumite!
对打练习
I had no idea. That's terrible.
我不知道 太可怕了
Cole came to you last week
科尔上周来找你
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表