and lately, since we're civilized,
最近 自从我们变文明了
nuisance lawsuits.
就开始打官司了
Well, tribal feuds tend to be generational,
家族矛盾是世代相传的
because the feud itself becomes a cultural identity for them.
这些矛盾演化为各自的文化识别
Well, for Lady Justice, it's a boil on her butt.
对正义女神来说 就是用火烧她的屁♥股♥
That's why she never sits down.
所以她没坐下过
Yeah, your boss thinks you throw
是啊 你上司认为如果
one of these bozos in jail, they'll stop.
把他们中的一个蠢货扔进监狱 他们就会收手了
Yeah. The Justice Department tends to frown on murder.
是啊 司法部不倾向于是谋杀
The Mobley clan is run by an old man,
莫布利家族是由一个老人来管理的
a Norbert Mobley.
诺伯特·莫布利
Got to be close to 70.
快七十岁了
Wow, look at all these weapons charges.
看看这些枪♥支♥指控
Well, you wanted to be a G-man.
你想当特工啊
What?
什么
I want to make sure that I understand this.
我没理解错吧
I was in my nice temperature- controlled office having
我在一个恒温的舒适的办公室里
some "Me" time, and I was suddenly dragged out here
享受个人时光 突然被拖到这里
to do all the work
把你的活儿都干了
while you look for truffles.
你却在这儿找松露
Hey, you need the bullet to find the weapon, right?
你得找到子弹来确定凶器 对吧
I don't even like truffles.
我不喜欢松露
What are you talking about?!
你说什么呢
Have you ever had a fresh truffle?
你吃过新鲜的松露吗
I mean, fresh?
我是说 新鲜的
Sorry to disturb you,
抱歉打扰你了
but I found something, Truffle Man.
但是我找到了什么 松露先生
yeah, that is definitely a bullet.
是啊 那绝对是子弹
He was only shot once, right?
他只中了一枪 对吧
Yeah.
是啊
It's weird. This thing keeps going off,
很奇怪 这儿啥都没有
and there's nothing there.
但这玩意儿一直在响
Well, it's because there's a lot of metal in the ground.
因为地下有很多金属
See, this area was known to have a lot of copper deposits.
你看 这地区一直以地下有铜而闻名
And a lot of copper means a lot of money.
许多铜就意味着很多钱
Yeah, well, a lot of money means a lot of motive.
是啊 很多钱就意味着很多动机
Hold on a second.
等一下
What is that, copper?
这是什么 铜吗
No, truffle.
不 是松露
This Babcock/Mobley feud is actually quite tame.
这场巴布科克家和莫布利家的夙怨还挺平淡的
The Garos of India would have a duel
印度的伽罗人
with an opposing family member,
会跟敌方的家族成员决斗
and then feast on the loser.
然后吃掉输的一方
Their cannibalism was responsible
他们这种食人的行为
for some excellent recipes that are still used today.
为现在还在沿用的极佳的食谱做出了贡献
You know, you always look on the bright side of things,
你总是对事物抱有乐观的态度
don't you?
是吧
What are you doing?
你干什么呢
I'm attempting to get cell phone reception.
我在找手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
You can call the lab when we get to the Mobley place.
你可以等到了莫布利家再打电♥话♥给实验室
No, I have no reason to call the lab.
不是 我没必要给实验室打电♥话♥
Oh, Max. You're trying to call Max.
马克斯 你在给马克斯打电♥话♥
I told him I'd be calling.
我告诉他我会打电♥话♥的
He's fine. He knows his way around a baby.
他没事的 他知道怎么照顾孩子的
I mean, look, you turned out fine.
我是说 你不是好好的嘛
Bones, will you get back inside?
骨头 你能进来吗
I can't hear you! Oh, it's ringing!
我听不见你说什么 通了
It's working.
有用了
Dad, Dad, hi. How is Christine?
爸爸 克里斯汀怎么样了
Uh! Great, good.
很好 不错
No, I'm just hanging out of a car,
不 我把头伸出窗外了
that's all.
就这样
Will you, will you give her a kiss for me?
你能帮我亲一下她吗
Okay. Bye.
好的 再见
She's fine, so...
她挺好的 所以...
Fine. Was that worth it?
好 有必要这样么
Yes. If you need to make a call, I can drive.
有啊 如果你要打电♥话♥ 我可以开车
Seriously, who locks their gate
说真的 谁会把他家一英里以外的门
you know, a mile from their house?
给锁上啊
Well, tribal feuds are usually about territory.
家族夙怨通常是和领地纠纷有关系的
Wow. Okay, I guess it is territorial.
好吧 我猜这就是领地问题
Get the hell off my land or I'll shoot you!
滚出我的地盘 要不我就开枪了
All right, look, I want you to stay here.
好吧 听着 我希望你呆在这儿
I don't want Christine to lose both parents.
我可不想克里斯汀失去双亲
Okay, he's inside.
好吧 他在里面
Stay here.
呆在这儿
Norbert Mobley, come out with your hands up! FBI!
诺伯特·莫布利 举起手来 联邦调查局
Boot, be careful.
布斯 小心点儿
Just stay behind the tire.
呆在轮胎后面
I'm warning ya.
我警告你
I'll fill you full of lead!
我要把你打成筛子
And I'll like it!
我会很喜欢的
Norbert! Easy.
诺伯特 别紧张
Get the gun up. Up.
把枪举起来 举起来
What, are you crazy?
什么 你疯了吗
Give me the gun, will ya?
把枪给我 快给我
No! It's my gun!
不 这是我的枪
I'm FBI! This is my land!
我是联邦调查局的 这是我的地盘儿
You got no rights.
你没权利
You are crazy.
你是个疯子
How 'bout you let her cuff me?
让她来给我戴手铐吧
She's pretty.
她挺漂亮的
Y'all were trespassing!
你们这是擅自闯入
I'm with the FBI, okay? I announced myself.
我是联邦调查局的 我先表明了身份
We just had a little harmless gunplay.
我们只是玩了一场没有危险的枪战
Harmless?
没有危险的
The law's always poking its nose where it shouldn't.
法律总是多管闲事
What happened to your house?
你的房♥子怎么了
Tug Babcock happened to it.
泰格·巴布科克搞的
Claimed part of it was built over his property line.
声称有一部分超过他的地界线了
Damn court sided with him and his lawyer daughter-in-law.
该死的法♥院♥也站在他和他做律师的媳妇那边
So you're saying they just took
你是说他们就拿走了
that piece that was over the line?
过线的那一块吗
Thought I'd move. I showed the rat bastard.
以为这样我就会搬走 我就做给那个混♥蛋♥看
No Babcock is gonna best a Mobley.
巴布科克家没人能打败莫布利家的人
Sounds like motive to me.
听起来算是个动机了
Motive for what?
什么动机
To kill Mr. Babcock.
杀了巴布科克先生的动机
You clearly like to shoot at people.
明显你喜欢开枪射人
Tug is dead?
泰格死了
He was found shot, hanging on a tree
他被枪杀 挂在一棵树上
less than a quarter of a mile from here in the woods.
就在离这里不到400米的树林里
Damn, there is a God.
该死的 上帝真的存在
You do realize you're a suspect, right?
你知道自己是嫌疑人了吧
Given our history, I'm sure I am,
鉴于我们之间的渊源 我确信我是
but sorry to say I can't take credit for putting Tug down.
但是抱歉地说我不是放倒泰格的人
What is that history, Mr. Mobley?
莫布利先生 你们有什么渊源
Do we have to go over the history right now?
我们有必要现在听一遍渊源吗
Lengthy feuds often have unique origins.
长♥期♥世仇通常都有特殊的起因
It might inform our investigation.
可能会有助我们的调查
Feds are never interested in the truth, darling.
亲爱的 联邦政♥府♥工作人员对真♥相♥从没兴趣
Fine. Just tell her the history, will ya?
好吧 就告诉她有什么渊源
Tell her the history, give her what she wants.
告诉她有什么渊源 给她她想要的
Come on! 1♥8♥9♥3.
快点 1♥8♥9♥3年
One of them Babcock girls used her wiles
巴布科克家的一个女孩耍了手段
to trick my great-great-great grandpa into marrying her.
骗了我的曾曾曾祖父娶她
Then she poisoned him to take his land.
之后为了夺去他的土地而下毒
But when they found him, she was poisoned, too.
他们找到他的时候 她也被毒死了
Stonewall wouldn't go peaceful.
斯通沃尔从此不再平静
Gotta love him for that.
必须因此感谢他
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表