Your daughter visits.
但你女儿经常来
She's 18.
她已经18了
She's not gonna spit up on the mass spectrometer.
她可不会往质谱仪上吐口水
Tell him to stop looking at me like that.
让他别那样看着我
Will you tell him to stop?
快让他别看了
Well, he likes you.
没办法 他喜欢你
Well, don't let the smile fool you.
千万别被这笑容糊弄了
I am still very upset.
我还是很生气
Sweet baby boy.
太可爱了
Okay.
好的
Who was that?
那是谁呀
That's my boy.
我儿子真给力
I'm sorry, Booth.
对不起 布斯
I had no intention of making you angry.
我没想惹你生气
Perhaps I didn't express myself well.
可能是我没表达清楚
No, you were clear.
没有 你说得很清楚
You were very clear.
非常清楚
But you were wrong.
但你错了
Actually I was correct about the Iroquois.
可在易洛魁人的问题上我是对的
Oh, of course you were. But you know what?
你是没错 但你要知道
I also did some research on the Internet,
我也在网上查了些资料
and I found about 20 tribes
发现大约20个部落
which say you would have to move in with me.
认为你应该搬过来和我住
And one where I actually get to shoot you in the leg with an arrow.
有一个甚至让我用弓箭在你腿上来一下
Your point is that we aren't part of the Iroquois,
你是想说我们并非易洛魁人
and so my example isn't relevant.
我举的例子不相关
I concede your point.
我肯定你的观点
But I don't concede that I'm being unreasonable
但我不承认我无理取闹
for merely trying to be rational about our living arrangement.
试图理性地规划我们的生活有什么错
Look, Bones...
听着 骨头
I love you, okay?
我爱你
That's not rational.
情感战胜了理智
Us having a kid, that's not rational.
我们有这个孩子 也不是理智的事情
But here we are.
但我们有了
Booth.
是我
It wasn't the, uh, violin guy.
不是那个拉小提琴的
I gotta get back to the office.
我得赶回办公室
I...
我
I love you, too, Booth.
我也爱你 布斯
I know.
我知道
Wait. So there's no evidence
等等 也就是说没有证据
to tie Trevor Quan to Claire's murder?
证明是特雷弗·权杀了克莱尔
Nothing. But I do remember
没错 但我记得
Quan saying that Claire was afraid of her husband.
权说克莱尔怕她丈夫
Oh, well, that could be a projection
但这也可能是个误导
because Quan wanted her for himself.
因为权自己也想占有克莱尔
Right. Or it could be true
对 但也许这是真的
because Bones never could figure out
因为骨头没法找到
what caused Claire's past injuries.
克莱尔旧伤的原因
Beatings are definitely a possibility.
殴打肯定是其中一个可能性
Domestic disturbance reports against her husband.
档案显示她丈夫有家暴记录
Two of them.
两次
Claire accused him of assault.
克莱尔指控他侵犯人身罪
This certainly looks like a beating.
这看上去肯定是殴打所致
Exactly why I'm gonna talk to the pastor again.
所以我才要再找他谈谈
You found something, Mr. Bray?
你发现什么了 布雷先生
Claire was shot.
克莱尔曾遭枪击
Shot?
枪击
You're saying that's what killed her?
你觉得那是她的死因吗
No. This wasn't life-threatening.
非也 枪伤并不致命
And the wound healed.
伤口也已经痊愈
It happened about four months ago during the time she was missing.
这发生在四个月前 她失踪的时候
It's remodeled.
骨头已重塑
Exactly. That's why we didn't see it.
没错 因此我们起初没发现
I re-X-rayed the area.
我又重新做了X光
A piece of bullet's still in there.
有块弹片仍在那里
It's pretty sloppy work.
手术做得很差劲
It should've been a simple removal.
本就是取出子弹这么一个简单手术
It probably wasn't performed by a doctor.
可能根本不是医生做的
People looking to avoid the law don't go to hospitals.
违法的人是不会去医院的
Whoever took this bullet out
无论是谁取出的子弹
didn't want anyone to know what happened.
都不想让任何人知道这一切
The striations on the bullet fragments
子弹碎片上的条纹
are still visible.
仍然看得清楚
Angela might be able to match them to the gun that was used.
安琪拉也许能找到相匹配的枪♥支♥
The neighbors say there was a lot of yelling and screaming
周围邻居说你们家一直传出
coming from your place.
咆哮和尖叫
Claire would wake up and not know where she was.
克莱尔会惊醒 不知自己身在何处
Sometimes she wouldn't know who I was.
有时甚至连我都不认识
She'd get scared.
她觉得害怕
It says here that she was injured.
报告还说她受伤了
The last time, yes. Claire thought I was
没错 上一次 克莱尔认为我
holding her against her will.
没有顺着她的心意
She came at me with a pair of scissors.
所以她拿了把剪刀朝我冲过来
I explained all this to the officers when they came to the house.
警♥察♥来我家时我都已经解释得很清楚了
No charges were ever filed.
没有书面起诉
I'm sure they feel like they made a mistake
我确定他们定是认为自己那时犯了错
since now that Claire has been killed.
因为现在克莱尔已经被杀了
I loved my wife, Agent Booth.
我爱过我的妻子 布斯探员
What about this Karen Alford?
那凯伦·阿尔福德是谁
You know her? The police say
你认识她 警♥察♥说
that she was there both times they came.
他们两次去你家时她都在场
Yes, she's a friend of Claire's from the church.
没错 她是克莱尔的教友
She was like part of our family.
她就像我们的家人一样
Right. I'm sure you spent a lot of time with her
好吧 我猜自从克莱尔失踪以来
since Claire went missing.
你经常陪着她吧
Not in the way you're implying.
不是你想的那样
I'm just trying to be thorough, you understand.
我只是想调查得仔细点 你明白的
Even a man of God can be tempted by flesh.
即便是上帝之子也难免会有七情六欲
The Lord guides my life, Agent Booth.
上帝指引我的人生 布斯探员
I stand before him with a clear conscience.
我在他的面前问心无愧
So, any gun store that's in the ATF's NIBIN database
酒精烟草与火器管理局国家综合弹道信息数据库
shoots a round and then puts
的枪♥支♥商店会将枪♥支♥
the ballistics information into the system.
弹道数据进行备案
So we can find whoever purchased the gun that shot Claire.
这么说我们能查到谁买♥♥了杀死克莱尔的枪
Yeah, that's the idea.
没错 就是这意思
So... did you and Booth decide to move in together?
那么 你和布斯是不是决定住在一起了
He won't live at my place.
他不想住在我家
Well, then just get another place.
那就再找个地方呗
That's what Hodgins and I did.
我和哈金斯就是这么干的
But with the uncertainty of the real estate market,
但是现在房♥产市场这么不稳定
it would be irresponsible for us to get a place now.
再找个地方住实在太不负责任了
Look, honey, you wound up in foster care,
听着 亲爱的 你在寄养家庭长大
and that would make anybody scared about starting a family.
那使你不敢组建家庭
I didn't say anything about foster care.
我可没说寄养家庭
Well, you didn't have to.
不用说也能看出来
Those memories don't have to rule your life.
那些记忆不应该主导你的生活
Remember the time with your mom and dad.
还记得你和父母在一起的日子吗
The good times.
那些美好时光
Have that life.
过那种生活
We have a match.
找到匹配记录了
Yep, this is the gun that shot Claire.
没错 就是这把枪伤了克莱尔
Well, it turns out that Claire was shot
克莱尔是在五个月前的
during a robbery five months ago. Shot?
一起抢劫案中被击中的 击中
Who shot her?
谁射伤了她
A man and a woman entered a home in West Virginia.
一男一女进入西弗吉尼亚州的一座房♥子
Homeowner fired at them, and they ran.
房♥主朝他们开了枪 他们落荒而逃
And the bullet that hit Claire matched the homeowner's gun.
击中克莱尔的子弹与房♥主的枪吻合
So Claire robbed somebody's house.
这么说克莱尔抢劫的某人的房♥子
Would this behavior be consistent with her being in a fugue state?
这种行为与她处于神游状态相一致吗
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表