killing you by the time Barb rolled in
看到芭玻带着一堆优♥惠♥券过来
at the end of the night, isn't that right?
你的手腕肯定疼得要死吧
And her back.
还有她的背也不好
Standing all day at her age would cause
以她的年纪站上一天会导致
pinching of the nerves in the lumbar region.
腰椎的神经收缩
My age? What the hell's that supposed to mean?
什么叫以我的年纪 这话什么意思
After Chad broke up the fight,
当查德调解了你们的争吵之后
you and Barb, did you take it outside?
你和芭玻是不是去外面私下解决了
No. I counted out my drawer
没有 之后我清点了我的收款机
while Chad cleaned up the mess.
查德去收拾那烂摊子了
The security camera shows you left your register
但是监控录像显示你离开收银台
for almost five minutes.
有大概五分钟
Well, I had to tinkle.
我得去洗手间
That happens a lot in women my age.
我这年纪的人不得不经常去
You really don't care that Barb is dead, do you?
你对于芭玻的死真是没有一点感觉是吗
She ruined my life with her stupid couponing club.
她还有她那愚蠢的优♥惠♥券俱乐部毁了我的生活
What do you mean?
这话什么意思
She sent in all her couponing freaks,
她告诉她的那些优♥惠♥券收集变♥态♥
and told them to use my checkout line.
都来排我的收款队伍
Why you? I'm sure there are more pleasant cashiers.
为什么是你 肯定还有态度更好的收银员
But there ain't anyone faster than me.
但是没有人能比我更快
Those cheap SOBs
那些爱占小便宜的麻烦鬼
will do anything to get a deal.
为了省一笔钱真是什么事都做得出来
I bet that includes murder.
恐怕即使要杀人也眼都不眨
I'd talk to her friends.
你们还是找她朋友谈谈吧
So, I hacked into the victim's e-mail account
我黑进了死者的邮件账户
and found some e-mails chains about her couponing club.
找到了她的优♥惠♥券俱乐部的一些信件往来
Look at this.
看这一封
"Clipped 200 coupons last night."
"昨晚剪下了200张优♥惠♥券"
"Saved $242 this week alone."
"光这一周就省了242块钱"
I mean, there's a ton of these from her club buddies.
她们之间有成百上千的这种对话
Extreme couponing is an addiction like any other.
优♥惠♥券狂人与其他的上瘾机制是一样的
Yeah, well, no wonder Booth thinks
怪不得布斯会认为凶手
that one of them killed her.
会是她们其中之一
It looks like Barb got into a fight over coupons.
看来芭玻因为优♥惠♥券还卷入了一场争执
with someone who called herself the Deal Diva.
跟一个自称省钱天后的人
Well, Barb put those coupons in her bra.
我们之前发现芭玻把优♥惠♥券藏在内衣里
Maybe she was trying to protect them from the Deal Diva.
或许是因为她想防止被省钱天后夺走
Or maybe the coupons actually belong to the Diva.
又或者这些优♥惠♥券本来就是这个天后的
Look at this, "If I see you
看着一封 "如果再被我看到
looking through my stuff again, bitch,
你乱动我的东西 婊♥子♥
the only coupon you'll be needing is for a coffin."
你就等着拿优♥惠♥券去给自己买♥♥棺材吧"
Oh, yeah, and look at this one.
没错 还有这一封
The Maryland couponing club is meeting tomorrow morning
马里兰的优♥惠♥券俱乐部要在明天早上
at Half Price Harry's house in Frederick.
在弗雷德里克的半价哈利商店举♥行♥一次聚会
I'll let Booth know.
我马上告诉布斯
Oh, um, I didn't... I didn't order those.
我没有...我没有点这些
No, no, no, they're from me.
不是 不是 这些是我的
Buy one get one free every Thursday.
礼拜四买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥
Love this place.
爱死这家餐厅了
Okay, so what did you think of your first bluegrass concert?
首次参加蓝草音乐会 感觉如何
I loved it.
非常棒
The crowd wasn't at all what I thought.
观众跟我想象的一点也不一样
I was expecting more...
我本来期待更强烈的...
Missing teeth, scraggly beards,
头破血流 衣冠褴褛
guys who married their sisters?
兄妹乱♥伦♥
Sort of.
差不多吧
Does that make me a horrible person?
是不是我太重口味了
Yes, yes, it does.
是啊是啊 确实是的
You weren't supposed to say "Yes."
你怎么可以说是的
Well, um, I apologize, miss.
我道歉 女士
I'm still learning the ways of you sophisticated city folk.
我还在适应与你们这些捉摸不透的城市人交流
Mm, well, then you're in good hands.
那你可找对了人
Because I'm an excellent tutor.
我在这方面是很好的老师
You know, they've got a saying back home.
你知道吗 我家乡有一句俗语
"It's easier to catch a ray of sunshine
"得到美丽女孩的会心一笑
than the smile of a beautiful woman."
比抓住光阴更难"
I like that one.
我喜欢这句话
I don't want to be too forward or nothing, but...
不知道这样会不会太唐突
...you think we could spend a little more time
你觉得我们周末还能
together this weekend?
再见面吗
Since you're not familiar with our big city ways,
既然你对大城市的风俗习惯不是很了解
that was a "Yes" for this weekend.
这代表我们周末可以见面
All right.
太好了
What have we got, Mr. Abernathy?
阿伯纳西先生 有什么新发现吗
Hey, morning, Dr. Saroyan.
瑟罗医生 早上好
Why hasn't the skull been reassembled?
为什么还没把头颅拼接好
I beg your pardon, ma'am?
女士 您说什么
Dr. Brennan found the skull fragments
布纳恩博士14个小时以前
in the grocery store parking lot 14 hours ago.
就在超♥市♥停车场找到了头颅碎片
Well, I reckon I've got no control
因为我没法控制
over how fast the beetles clean the bones.
甲虫清理骨头的速度啊
Maybe they had a snack before work.
也许它们开始工作前已经吃过饭了
We're trying to catch a killer,
我们在努力寻找杀人凶手
so I'm not in the mood for jokes.
现在没心情跟你开玩笑
Is this about Michelle, ma'am?
您这样是因为米歇尔吗 女士
Excuse me?
你说什么
'Cause I'm keeping company with your daughter?
是因为我跟您女儿约会吗
No. Do you actually think I would...
不 难道你认为我会...
Absolutely not.
绝对不是
This is about you doing your job in a timely manner.
我这样讲就是让你能快速地完成工作
Nothing more.
没别的意思
Well, I'll be a sun-soaked bat.
我真是没救了
Really, Mr. Abernathy?
真的吗 阿伯纳西先生
Why will you be a sun-soaked bat?
你为什么要成晒干的蝙蝠了
An abrasion on the frontal bone.
因为额骨上的擦痕
Judging by the staining,
根据染色的情况判断
this poor woman was struck in the head
这个可怜的女人在卷入卡车丧命前
before that truck killed her.
头部被击中过
So Booth was right.
布斯说对了
She was being attacked.
她当时正受到攻击
That's why she hid under the truck.
所以她躲在了卡车下面
Now, what do you think caused this?
你觉得什么武器能留下这样的痕迹
Well, it looks to be an extremely wide,
伤痕看起来非常宽
V-shaped wound track,
呈V字型
meaning whatever did this,
也就是说凶器一定是
is some sort of wide-angle tool that comes to a sharp point.
某种宽角而且顶端锋利的工具
Like the corner of something.
比如某种物品的边角
Yeah.
有可能
Well, have Dr. Hodgins swab it.
让哈金斯博士取样检测一下
Oh, were you able to analyze the wound
阿伯纳西先生发现的伤痕
Mr. Abernathy discovered?
你分♥析♥完了吗
Um, ow.
哎呦
Uh, I-I'm actually waiting for the bones
我...我正在等那些骨头呢
because Hodgins is just swabbing them first.
因为哈金斯要先取样做检测
What-what's in there?
那里面是什么
Here?
这里
Oh, this is just...
只是...
This is an old filing cabinet.
是个旧的文件柜
Just got files in it.
里面装着文件
Oh, my gosh.
哦 天呐
Um, Michael is in here, too.
迈克尔也在里面
Michael?
迈克尔
But we aren't allowed to have our children in the lab.
但实验室规定不可以把小孩带进来
Yeah, I know, I know.
我知道 我知道
But you're not gonna tell them, right?
但你不会去告发我 对吧
No, but why is he here?
我不会 但他为什么会在这儿
Seriously?
这也要问
Because I missed him.
因为我想他啊
Don't you miss Christine?
你不想克里斯汀吗
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表