He switched our ring tones to wolves.
他把我们的手♥机♥铃♥声♥改成了狼嚎
The victim was eaten by wolves.
而死者恰好是被狼吃了
Ring tones won't hold up in court. Tell you what,
铃♥声♥在法庭上可站不住脚 这样吧
when you're ready to help, you come and find me, all right?
等你准备帮忙时 再来找我吧 好吗
Until then, take a hike.
在那之前 哪凉快哪待着去吧
I am helping, Booth. This is how I help.
我在帮忙呀 布斯 这就是我的方式
To keep things in perspective, okay?
客观分♥析♥事物 明白吗
So how can I help?
那我怎么才能帮你呢
Profile the killer, and match it to Pelant.
给凶手做侧写 然后给普朗特定罪
You're asking me to frame somebody,
你这是叫我陷害人家
so, no, but what I can do is put together an objective profile.
我不干 但我倒是可以做一个客观的侧写
If it matches Pelant, it matches.
如果侧写符合普朗特 那就符合
It'll match; Pelant did it.
一定会符合的 绝对是普朗特
These marks on the zygomatic are from teeth.
颧骨上的痕迹是齿痕
Two canines, their supporting third incisors,
两颗犬牙 还有底下支撑的门牙
and this faint mark here is from a premolar.
这个浅一些的痕迹是前臼齿痕
Wolves?
是狼咬的吗
Yes. The pattern of tissue removal from multiple sites
是的 尸体不同部位均被撕扯
is consistent with simultaneous feeding.
说明是多头狼同时啃食的结果
How many animals?
有多少头狼
Five or six.
五六只吧
They ingested approximately 70 pounds of soft tissue.
他们吃了大约七十磅的软组织
Dr. Brennan knew this guy?
布纳恩博士认识这个人吗
Since grad school.
读研究生时认识的
Guy was brilliant.
这个人很牛
Specialized in artificial intelligence.
他是人工智能方面的专家
He modeled human behaviors mathematically.
对人类行为进行了数学建模
No wonder he went crazy.
怪不得疯了呢
You can't really turn people into equations.
你不能把人类变成数学等式
What did I miss?
我错过什么了
Yes, Cam?
怎么了 凯
There's hemorrhagic staining
大约50%的齿痕上
around approximately 50% of the bite marks.
都有内出血的痕迹
Okay, what's that mean?
这说明什么呢
It means that Ethan was
说明在狼群开始咬伊森时
still alive when the wolves started to eat him.
他还是活着的
You know what? Wolves don't do that.
怎么会 狼从来不会那么干
So it wasn't wolves?
那么难道不是狼
More likely, Ethan only appeared to be dead.
更有可能的是 伊森只是看上去死了
Paralyzed, you mean?
你是说他被麻醉了吗
Nothing showed up on the initial tox screen.
毒物初检没查出任何问题
We'll take another look.
我们再仔细看看
Thanks, Cam.
谢谢 凯
You okay?
你还好吗
I have something I have to tell you.
我得跟你说件事
What do you mean?
你想说什么
Worse than being eaten alive?
还有比被活着被生吃了更糟的吗
I was conferring with Ethan on the Pelant case.
我正在跟伊森商量普朗特的案子
What do you-- in secret?
你是说 私下里
Yes. Why?
是啊 为什么要这样
Pelant is a mathematical genius, but Ethan was smarter.
普朗特是个数学天才 而伊森比他还聪明
You think that Pelant killed Ethan
你觉得普朗特杀了伊森
because Ethan was helping you do math?
因为伊森在帮你做算数
A normal person like you wouldn't understand
像你这样的普通人是不会理解
how dangerous Ethan was to Pelant.
对普朗特来说 伊森有多危险
Yeah, I get it.
是啊 我明白了
It takes a genius to know a genius.
只有天才才能理解天才
But do you have any idea,
但骨头 你到底知不知道
Bones, what a defense lawyer would do
一个辩护律师要是听说
with the knowledge of you
你向一个患有妄想的
consulting with a paranoid schizophrenic?
精神分♥裂♥患者咨♥询♥ 他会怎么做
It would be very bad for us.
会对我们很不利
Yeah.
正是
Should we tell Caroline?
那我们该跟卡罗琳说吗
If we find Pelant had means and opportunity,
如果我们发现普朗特有作案手段和机会
then, you know, we'll tell Caroline about the motive.
那我们得告诉卡罗琳他的动机
Sometimes you got to work a little outside the system, Bones.
有时候你不能循规蹈矩 骨头
For a greater good.
为大局着想
I know, Booth.
我知道 布斯
That's why I didn't tell you about Ethan.
所以我才没跟你说伊森的事
Right.
好吧
You have to let me go.
你得放了我
I have to take care of it.
我必须把她处理掉
Do you mean the baby?
你是说那个婴儿吗
It's a demon that looks like a baby,
她看起来是婴儿 其实是个恶魔
and it's hampering very important work.
她阻碍了非常重要的使命
I have to dispatch the demon!
我得把这个恶魔处理掉
Are you saying you have to kill it?
你的意思是说你必须杀了他吗
Yes!
没错
Do you see any other way?
你觉得还有别的办法吗
Poor Ethan.
可怜的伊森
Poor Ethan? He was talking about our daughter.
可怜什么啊 他说的是我们的女儿
Uh, please, we should talk out here.
我们应该到外面来讨论
Okay, Bones, let me get this straight.
好吧 骨头 让我搞搞清楚
Did he threaten her in front of you? No.
他有在你面前吓唬她吗 没有
Not directly.
没有直接吓唬
I know he thought she was a threat, but...
我知道他一直觉得她是个威胁 但
And you don't think you should've told me that?
那你都没觉得应该告诉我这件事吗
Ethan was confined to a secure facility.
伊森被关在监禁机构里
I'm sorry, I didn't think it was necessary.
对不起 我没觉得需要告诉你
You said he escaped before.
你说过他以前逃跑过的
Yes. About a year ago.
是啊 大约一年以前
But that's why he was moved to lockdown.
但那正是他被转移到一级禁闭的原因
And this time,
这一次
before he disappeared, let me guess,
在他消失以前 让我猜猜看
there was some sort of a computer glitch?
是不是出现了电脑故障
Yes. Dr. Sawyer was accidentally transferred to an open ward.
是的 索伊博士刚好调到开放病房♥
How did you know that? Open ward?
你怎么知道的 开放病房♥
Meaning Ethan could have simply walked away?
就是说伊森可以轻易地离开吗
That's correct.
没错
Minimal supervision.
看管力度最小
So you're absolutely positive he had no visitors?
那你能完全肯定没有人来看过他吗
None.
没有
Absolutely.
绝对没有
Okay, when was the last time you visited him?
好吧 你上次什么时候来看他的
Two weeks ago.
两周以前
He gave me an old mathematics book as a gift.
他送了我一本旧的数学书作为礼物
Visitors have to sign in, so it'll be in the records.
来访者要签字 应该都有记录的
Great. We're gonna need all the logs and security footage
太好了 我们需要这家监禁所的
of the entrances and exits of this institution.
一切出入记录以及监控录像
You got it.
没问题
You find anything inconsistent with wolf attack?
你发现狼群攻击有什么不合理的地方吗
No. Yeah.
没有 我想也是
All the DNA I've found is lupine in nature.
我找到的所有DNA都是自然的狼类
Wolves killed him, but they didn't murder him.
是狼群咬死了他 但杀他的另有其人
Right. So, Pelant fools his ankle monitor
没错 普朗特篡改了脚踝检测仪
into thinking that he's at home,
让人以为他呆在家里
he lures our victim out of the loony bin,
他把受害人引出疯人院
drugs him, and then leaves him for the wolves.
给他下了药 然后把他扔给狼群
One thing I learned from Dr. Brennan:
我跟布纳恩博士学到一件事
gather evidence and follow it without bias.
那就是收集证据 不带偏见地追踪下去
That's right.
这样很对
Yeah, yeah.
是啊 没错
Pelant made a mistake, we're gonna find it.
普朗特犯了错 我们会找到证据的
He's not God.
他又不是神
Oh, crap.
惨了
You need to stop what you're doing and come look at this.
你得放下手上的事 先来看看这个
Is something wrong, Angela?
有什么问题吗 安琪拉
So I scanned through the security footage
那个疯人院的监控录像
from the loony bin, and...
我都看过了
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表