My what? Your assbones.
我的什么 你的屁♥股♥骨头
You see, they're like fingerprints in your pants.
你知道吗 它们像你穿在裤子里的指纹
They're a match, Booth.
它们是匹配的 布斯
This is her. Whoa. Well, look at that.
就是她 看啊
Those are Oliver's hands on your butt
这是奥利弗的手放在你的臀部上
two days before he was murdered.
而且发生在他被杀的两天之前
So, it seems like
这样一来
we might have something to talk about after all.
我们还是得跟你谈谈
Okay, that doesn't mean any...
好吧 但这并不表示...
Do not talk!
不要说话
Not one word.
一句话都不要说
We did it a few times.
我们做过几次爱
But it didn't mean anything.
但那并不意味着什么
Yeah, but I'm sure it would have meant something to your husband.
但我相信对于你丈夫这肯定意味着什么
And you didn't want him to find out, so,
你不想被他发现 因此
you killed him. I'm a slut, not a killer.
你杀了他 我是荡♥妇♥不是凶手
Shut up.
闭嘴
Hugh knows all about it.
休什么都知道
I told him everything after we broke things off.
我和他分手以后就把一切告诉了我老公
Oh, and then, two days later,
真巧两天后
Oliver was killed.
奥利弗就被杀了
Where was your husband the night Oliver died?
奥利弗被杀当晚你丈夫在哪里
Hugh wouldn't kill anyone.
休才不会杀人呢
I hate my job.
我真讨厌我的工作
Any progress?
有什么进展吗
I've combed the weapons database for knives,
我已经在凶器数据库里面对比了刀具
saws, cooking implements,
锯子 厨具
but I just can't find a match for these kerf marks.
但没有一样和这些切口匹配
Not your day for weapons identification, huh?
看来今天不是你找凶器的好日子
Why, thank you.
多谢
Hadn't crossed my mind.
倒是没想到这一点
So I assume you found something wonderfully relevant.
那么我想你应该找到了些重要线索
Not to rub it in, but I did, actually.
不想戳你痛处 我确实找到了些
The tape had more than just muscle tissue on it.
这条胶带上不只有肌肉组织
It also contained a piece of an artery.
还有一片动脉
We found a cause of death. Yup.
找到死因了 没错
Whatever the weapon was...
不管凶器是什么
...hit the right sternocleidomastoid muscle
它划到了右侧胸锁乳突肌
and severed the right subclavian artery.
然后割断了锁骨下动脉
Leaving behind that tape.
留下那条胶带
Maybe the handle on the weapon was loose,
也许凶器的把手松动
and they tried to tape it up?
他们用胶带粘了起来
Maybe.
也许
You mind if I take a look at that?
能让我看一下吗
Yeah. Go nuts.
尽管看
I think I found our weapon.
我知道凶器是什么了
Is this a bad time, kiddo?
孩子 能聊聊吗
No, it's not a bad time.
可以啊
I took everything to the V.A.
我把东西都搬去了退伍军人管理局
I would've done that for you, you know.
你知道 这些我都会帮你做的
I don't think so.
不用了
Besides, they had some stuff for me.
而且他们还给了我一些东西
You know, Pops, you don't have to go so soon.
爷爷 你知道你不用这么快就走的
You can stay as long as you want.
你想待多久就待多久
Well, you see,
其实是这样的
tonight's movie night,
今晚是电影之夜
and I have this little lady friend
我有这么一个女士朋友
that likes it when the lights go out.
喜欢在黑暗中搞点小动作
You understand?
明白吧
I think so, Pops, yeah.
当然 爷爷
But before I go, I... I want to read you this letter.
但在我走前 想给你读这封信
It was among your father's things.
是在你♥爸♥遗物里的
No. Too late for that.
道歉也太迟了点
Now, wait a minute.
等一下
The letter's to me, not to you.
这信是给我的不是给你的
Just shut up and listen.
闭嘴然后听好了
There's a lot here about growing up.
他写了很多小时候的事
Oh, here we are.
从这里开始
"I didn't write a letter to Seeley
我没有给瑟雷写信
because I knew he'd rip up anything I sent him,
是因为我知道他肯定会撕掉我寄给他的任何东西
and he should.
我不怪他
If you can find a way,
如果你能找到一种方法
let him know I loved him.
请让他知道我爱他
He and Jared deserved a better father than me.
我不配做他和杰瑞德的父亲
A father..."
他们值得拥有一个
A father as good as I had.
和我父亲一样好的爸爸
Thank you for raising him
谢谢你把他养育成
to be the man I could never be."
一个我远远不及的男子汉
So, what do you want me to do with that, Pop?
爷爷 事到如今你还要我做什么
Nothing.
什么都不用做
I'm just glad you listened.
我只是很高兴你听了
Do what you want with what you heard.
你怎么理解这段话都可以
It's up to you.
是你的选择
He left something else.
他还留下了些别的东西
I don't want that.
我不要
Open it or don't open it.
打不打开是你的事
They told me to give it to you.
他们叫我把这个给你
Oh, son, listen...
孩子 听着
I know you wish
我知道你希望
some things could have been resolved.
心中的结能解开
Closure, they call it.
很多人管这叫解脱
But life is just a lot of loose ends.
但生活有时就是一个死结
So smile.
微笑去面对吧
Love that woman you have,
好好爱你的女人
and love that new little girl that you're going to have.
和你那即将出生的女儿
Right, Pops.
我会的 爷爷
Thanks. All right.
谢谢 没事
Oh, careful now. I'm brittle.
小心点 我老骨头了
All right.
好吧
Thanks, Pops.
谢谢你 爷爷
The weapon that left those marks on the bone
在骨头上留下这些痕迹的凶器
was a tape gun.
是一只胶带座
A tape gun?!
怎么会是胶带座
Yeah, but we're talking
对 是那种
about a heavy-duty, industrial-sized tape gun.
重型工业用的胶带座
Now, these are the three models
运印公♥司♥这家店
that the Ship 'n' Print chain uses.
用三种模型
Can you go close on the teeth and match them to the marks?
你能放大齿尖并与骨头上的痕迹比对吗
Yeah.
好的
We have our murder weapon.
我们找到凶器了
The kerf marks are on the victim's right acromion,
死者右肩峰 大结节右侧和右侧的轴突
right greater tubercle, right olecranon.
都有切口痕迹
Which makes our assailant a lefty.
这说明攻击者是左撇子
Now, he blocked the first blow.
他挡住了第一次击打
And the second one dazed him.
第二次击打弄昏了他
The third blow
第三次击打
severed his subclavian artery.
割断了他的锁骨下动脉
And left the tape
并在胸锁乳突肌
in the sternocleidomastoid muscle.
留下了那条胶带
So who's our lefty?
这个左撇子是谁呢
Thank you. So kind of you to come in and visit us again.
谢谢 你能再次来协助调查真是太好了
You have a seat, please.
请坐
Don't sit. Don't sit. Right.
不要坐 不坐也行
So you are aware that your wife was having an affair, correct?
你知道你妻子有外遇 是吗
No comment.
无可奉告
No comment. Okay.
无可奉告 好吧
You don't want to know what was happening?
你难道不想知道发生了什么吗
No.
不想
Right. Okay, so your lawyer
好吧 那么你的律师
represents your wife, Sheila, too.
也代表你妻子希拉
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表