Uh, and we brought you dinners for the next few nights.
未来几天的晚餐我们带来了呢
And we got some diapers and some towels,
还带了尿布和毛巾
because they do like to spit up.
小宝贝儿很能吐了呢
A lot.
太能吐了
And some champagne,
还有香槟
because you can drink it now.
因为你已经能喝了
Look at that.
看那个
Champagne, huh, Bones?
香槟 骨头
What is that?
那是什么
"Welcome Stapes"?
"欢迎镫骨"吗
It's the smallest bone in the human body.
那是人体最小的骨头
Well, we didn't know her name, so...
我们还不知道她的名字 所以就
Thanks.
谢谢
She's so lucky to have all of you.
她真幸运能有你们在她身边
Ah, she's up.
她醒了呢
So what is her name?
她叫什么名字啊
We named her after Bones's mom.
随骨头妈妈名字取的
Christine.
克里斯汀
Our daughter's name is Christine.
我们的女儿叫克里斯汀
Oh...
噢
Christine Angela.
克里斯汀·安琪拉
Oh, my God.
天啊
To Christine Angela.
敬克里斯汀·安琪拉
Welcome home.
欢迎回家
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表