Scottie said he would give up chasing for good.
斯科蒂说他会永远放弃这个爱好
Did you go out with him to that tornado the day he died?
他死的那天你与他一起去追龙♥卷♥风♥了吗
No, of course not.
当然没有
I was scared of those things.
我害怕龙♥卷♥风♥
Now I wish I had gone.
但现在我情愿那天陪他去了
Maybe my brother would still be alive.
或许那样我的弟弟会还活着
We've been at this for hours.
我们来这儿已经很久了
Maybe we could just call and see how Michael is doing.
不能打个电♥话♥回去问问迈克尔如何吗
No, because my dad's gonna think we don't trust him.
不行 那样我爸爸会觉得我们不信任他
Yeah, well, we don't.
可是我们确实不信任他
Oh, God.
天呐
This is totally heartbreaking.
这太让人心碎了
Oh, yeah, it is.
是啊 确实如此
Guess we got it pretty good, huh?
我们有一个完好无缺的是吗
Yeah.
是啊
Hey, hey.
嘿
Look.
看那里
Over there.
在那儿
Oh, yeah!
噢是的
This is it!
就是它了
This is one of Scott's tornado probes. He was here.
是斯科特的龙♥卷♥风♥探测器之一 他到过这儿
This would've recorded all the storm information.
这个会记录所有关于风暴的信息
I can download it,
我可以下载下来
see if maybe we can find something helpful.
看看其中有没有信息会对我们有所帮助
Dr. Hodgins, I got blood.
哈金斯博士 这儿有血迹
Okay, you know what? Take a sample of that.
好的 你将这些血迹取样
We're going to get it to Dr. Saroyan.
我们会带回去给瑟罗医生化验
We should take all this stuff, too.
我们应该把这些东西都带回去
Based on airflow patterns, any evidence
根据气流的运动 任何没有被吹走的
that didn't blow away would have ended up in the debris.
证据都会成为这里的残骸
Absolutely. Everyone,
确实如此 大家听着
we're going to box everything up and check it out
我们要把这里所有东西都打包运回实验室
back at the lab, okay?
知道了吗
Okay! We did it.
好 我们做到了
We're good.
我们很厉害
Okay. Okay...
好吧
could I, could I just be projecting, then?
我就不能表达下我的想法吗
Okay, I gotta go.
我得挂了
I'll call you back.
回头再打给你
Mom?
又是妈妈的电♥话♥
No. Shrink.
不是 是心理医生
When I came home last night...
我昨晚回家时...
Please, don't... explain.
请不要继续...解释了
Dr. Brennan took some notes on a journal article.
布纳恩博士从一篇文献上作了一些笔记
She wants you to assist her. Wow.
她希望你可以协助她 哇噢
She wants me to determine the directionality of every bone injury?
她要我确定每一处骨伤的方向性
Better you than me.
做这个你比我在行
But if most injuries happened while the victim was inside
但如果被害人的多数伤痕是在处于龙♥卷♥风♥内时
the tornado, then how does directionality...
造成的 那么研究方向性...
Flip to page three.
看第三页
Apparently, Dr. Brennan spoke to one of the storm chasers,
显然布纳恩博士与一位风暴追逐者谈过
who said that 99% of all tornadoes
他说发生在北半球的
in the northern hemisphere
龙♥卷♥风♥有99%
rotate in a counterclockwise direction.
都是反时针方向旋转的
So then, if we know directionality,
因此如果我们找到死者伤痕的方向性
then we can extrapolate the victim's relative body positions
我们就可以推断出死者受到每处伤害时
within the tornado at the time of each injury.
其身体处于龙♥卷♥风♥的相对位置
This is totally unexplored territory.
这绝对是个从未涉足过的领域
We could wind up on the cover of the journal.
我们有可能登上期刊的封面啊
Dr. Saroyan? I found something.
瑟罗医生 我发现了一些线索
Broken glass? Mmhmm.
玻璃碎片 是的
I thought this was from a destroyed structure at first,
我之前以为这是某些被摧毁建筑物的碎片
but it turns out it's a different tensile strength
但结果显示它与普通窗户玻璃有不同的
than window glass.
抗张强度
It's 2.63 grams per cubic centimeter.
它的密度为2.63克每立方厘米
Well, it's covered in blood.
它上面还沾着血迹
Yeah, and it's painted orange.
是的 而且它是橙色的
The same paint we found in the victim's skull wounds?
与被害人头骨伤口上发现的颜料相同吗
You got it. The blood on the concrete was a match for the victim.
没错 水泥上的血迹正是属于死者的
I'll test this, too, and see if it's a match.
我把这个也拿去检测 看是否匹配
Is this the same glass? Yeah.
这也是相同的玻璃吗 是的
It's green.
这片是绿色的
Okay, so we know that Scott was out in the storm.
我们知道斯科特出去追逐风暴
Most likely with his MiniMojo,
极有可能开着那辆小飞毯
since we know he set up one of his probes.
因为我们知道他出去安装了一台探测器
MiniMoho.
是小坦克
And it ended up back at Scott's motel.
而它最后回到了斯科特住的旅馆
Which would suggest that the killer drove it back there.
这就说明是凶手把车开回来的
Perhaps we should interview more storm chasers.
或许我们应该询问更多的风暴追逐者
No. No. We are not going near any more storms.
不行 我不会让你再接近风暴了
Do you really think that I would put our child in danger, Booth?
你难道真以为我会让自己孩子身处险境吗
Bones, you drove into a tornado.
骨头 你都开车进龙♥卷♥风♥了
It's Cam.
是凯
Brennan. Yeah, and Booth, so speak English.
布纳恩 布斯也在 不要飙术语
We've got a partial murder weapon.
我们找到了凶器的一部分
It was a heavy-duty reusable glass water bottle.
是一个强度很高可重复使用的水壶
That doesn't make any sense.
这听上去没有道理
I mean, how do you get three times with a glass bottle?
我是说 怎么可能被玻璃水壶砸三次
It would break!
会碎的
The water bottle uses a thick glass,
水壶用了很厚的玻璃
very high tensile strength.
抗张强度很强
Plus, once it's filled, it weighs close to four pounds.
再有就是装满水时 它能达到1点8公斤重
Was it painted orange?
是橙色的吗
Not only orange, it was also red,
不只是橙色 还有红
yellow, green, blue... A rainbow.
黄 绿 蓝 彩虹
You got it. Our victim was killed by a friendly,
没错 被害人被象征着美好的
rainbow-covered water bottle.
彩虹色外壳水壶打死的
That woman from the National Science Federation.
那个全国科学♥联♥盟的女人
Misty. I'm gonna have to talk to Misty.
米丝蒂 我得跟米丝蒂谈谈
So, you recognize this, Misty?
你认出这个了吗 米丝蒂
Yeah. It's my water bottle.
是的 是我的水壶
I've been looking for that. Where'd you find it?
我找了好久 你们在哪儿找到的
We found it at Scott Braley's murder site.
在斯科特·布拉利被杀的地方找到的
Someone used it to kill him.
有人用这个杀了他
Oh, God.
上帝啊
Look, I have no idea.
我不知道
I told you, I've never even met that guy before.
我说过 我没见过那个家伙
You sure about that?
你确定吗
Yeah, I'm pretty sure, but...
是啊 很确定 但
Oh, this is horrible.
这太惨了
Hey, why don't you take another look here, huh?
你再仔细看看
Oh, gee. What? What is it?
老天 怎么了
I've never seen this man, I swear,
我发誓我没见过那个人
but I know the van. The van?
但是我认识这辆车 这车
A couple months ago, on one of my trips to deliver film to Wes,
几个月前 我给维斯送胶片的途中
I saw it parked at a motel, and there was this guy getting out.
我看到它停在旅馆外面 有个人从里面出来
A different guy.
另一个人
And do you remember his name?
你记得他的名字吗
Yeah.
是的
Nolan.
诺兰
It was Nolan.
是诺兰
I figured he was a storm chaser, so I stopped to chat--
我以为他是风暴追逐者 我就停车去搭讪
I mean, those guys are all so exciting, you know, and...
我是说他们那么令人激动 你懂的
one thing led to another, and...
他一言我一语 就...
I must have left my water bottle.
我肯定是把水壶落在那里了
And you had sex with him?
你跟他上♥床♥了
It was wrong, I know.
那是不对的 我知道
I had a boyfriend, but I just got carried away.
我有男友 但我兴奋过头了
Your boyfriend is Wes, right? The filmmaker?
你男友是维斯是吧 那个电影摄制者
He broke up with me a couple weeks after I slept with Nolan.
他在我跟诺兰上♥床♥后两周跟我分了手
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表