but no one would know who we are anyway.
反正也没人认识我们
Michael Vincent would.
迈克尔·文森特认识
You're kidding.
说笑的吧
You want them to put your character
你想让他们因为我们的儿子
in the movie more because of our son?
而在电影里增加你的戏份
Is that too pathetic?
太可悲了吗
No, honey, that's...
不 亲爱的
You're the sweetest father in the world.
你是世界上最贴心的父亲
Listen, whatever is going on out there in La-La Land,
不论电影怎么拍
it's all make-believe,
那都是虚构的
and nobody can do what you do.
你的位置无可替代
Well, that's true.
这倒是真的
It is.
本来就是
Thank you.
谢谢你
You're welcome.
别客气
How did the dialogue get so mangled?
对白怎么会错漏百出
I thought you had a technical consultant.
我以为你们有个技术顾问的
Oh, we do. We have the best.
我们有啊 最好的技术顾问
Uh, Doug? Dougie?
道格 道基
Hello, Dr. Brennan, Agent Booth.
你好 布纳恩博士 布斯探员
Filmore?
菲尔莫尔
Have you tried the miniature quiche? It's delicious.
你们吃过迷你乳蛋饼了吗 太好吃了
You know each other?
你们认识
We worked a previous case together.
我们以前合作处理过一件案子
This man is a podiatrist.
他是个足病医生
I hope you don't ask for a raise.
你就别指望加薪了
Marty!
马蒂
I'm sorry. None of this is my fault.
抱歉 这不是我的错
Jocco doesn't care if the science is accurate.
约科才不管科学上的准确性
He just wants everything to look good in film.
只要电影好看就行了
Ugh, I find this rather disillusioning.
我有种理想破灭的感觉
I did, too,
我当时也是
until I got my first paycheck.
直到我拿到第一笔薪水
Finally, right?
总算好了
Places! From the top.
各就各位 从头来过
Get the corpse ready.
准备好尸体
Oh, my God!
天哪
What now?
又怎么了
This thing smells, Jocco.
这东西好难闻 约科
Yeah, well, hold your nose. Let's go.
屏住呼吸吧 开拍
Wow, that smell is familiar, Bones.
这气味很熟悉 骨头
Wait, you two sit down!
等等 你们两个坐下
Security!
保安
Frank, get them the hell outta here!
弗兰克 他们轰出去
Put it back! FBI!
放回去 我是联邦调查局
Take it out! Director!
搬出来 我是导演
FBI! Put it back!
联邦调查局 放回去
Take it out!
搬出来
This is not a prop. This is a real dead body.
这不是道具 这是一具真的死尸
What?
什么
Oh, my God, oh!
天哪
That's a real body? Are we allowed to use a real body?
这是真的尸体 我们可以用真的尸体
I hear Dr. Brennan sent pictures.
我听说布纳恩博士把照片发过来了
Yeah.
是的
At first, I thought she was joking.
一开始我还以为她在开玩笑
Looks like a prop, right?
看上去真像个道具
A really good prop.
太"仿真"了
Do we know who it is? Not yet.
知道这是谁吗 还不知道
No one's been reported missing on the movie lot.
片场没发现有人失踪
She wants me to start a facial reconstruction.
她让我进行面容重建
Hey, maybe if we solve this case,
也许我们解决了这件案子
they'll put us in the movie more.
他们会增加我们的戏份呢
I think we're getting ahead of ourselves.
我们逾矩了
This isn't even our jurisdiction.
这事我们管不了
It could be.
可能可以管
That's it. I'm shutting down the movie.
结束吧 我要停止电影拍摄
No, no, you can't shut down the movie.
不 不 你不能停止拍摄
I'll examine the remains.
我会检验这具遗骸
It's what I do.
这就是我的工作
Mike here is the head of security.
这位迈克是保安部负责人
He says we need to shut down.
他说我们需要停工
LAPD should be here any minute.
洛杉矶警局的人随时会到
But the FBI is already here.
但联邦调查局的人已经在这儿了
That should be enough, right, Booth?
有你应该就够了 对吧 布斯
Heat from inside the closed body bag sped decomposition.
密封运尸袋内部的热量加速了尸体腐烂
I agree.
我同意
I put time of death between 90 and 100 hours.
死亡时间应该在90到100小时之间
The victim appears to be male, mid-40s...
死者应该是男性 45岁上下
God, stop touching it!
天哪 别动它了
The press on this is going to be a nightmare.
媒体对这事的报道将是一场噩梦
Why does everything happen to me?
为什么我会这么倒霉
Why don't we solve this murder?
我们为什么不接这案子
No, no, no, no, no.
不 不行
We can't do that! No.
我们不能这样做 不行
Please? You know that we can.
拜托了 你知道我们可以的
Dr. Filmore can assist me.
菲尔莫尔博士可以协助我
It was more cost-effective for production
制片厂借用真的实验器材要比
to rent real equipment than to build look-alikes,
找人做仿真品划算得多
so this is actually a fully-functioning laboratory.
所以这是一间功能完备的实验室
And you are a federal agent.
而你是联邦探员
You can claim jurisdiction.
你可以要求全权接手
You know the department will back you.
你知道警方会支持你的
Please? Please?
拜托 求你了
I've been dreaming of making a movie my whole life.
我这辈子都梦想着能拍部电影
Are you gonna let one little decomposing corpse
你难道要让一具小小的腐尸
get in the way of that?
阻挡我的圆梦之路吗
Okay. Let me do this.
好吧 让我来说
Okay, so tell you what,
我跟你说
you don't want bad press?
你不想要负面报道吧
Why don't you have the real Reichs and Lister
不如让真正的莱克斯和利斯特
solve the murder for you?
来帮你解决这起凶杀案
Makes for a great story, doesn't it?
会成为一段佳话 不是吗
Give him whatever he needs.
满足他任何需要
If you solve this, remember,
如果你们解决了这件案子 记住
it was all my idea.
都是我出的主意
Clooney?
克鲁尼
You are such a rascal!
真是个淘气鬼
I feel like I'm looking at our lab
这感觉好像我宿醉后
after a heavy night of drinking.
看着我们的实验室
It's actually state-of-the-art here.
实际上这里是最先进的实验室了
I helped them rent the equipment.
我帮他们租的设备
Which would explain the abundance of podiatry equipment.
怪不得有很多足部医疗器械
There's a profusion
上肢和躯干有大量
of perimortem bone damage to the arms and the torso
死前造成的骨损伤
as well as... a skull fracture.
还有 颅骨骨折
Okay, could you direct the camera closer to the left costal margin?
你能把镜头推近左肋缘吗
Based on staining of surrounding tissue,
基于周围组织的着色情况
I'd say cause of death was a punctured aorta.
我认为死因是主动脉穿刺伤
He bled out.
失血过多而死
Excuse me. Dr. Brennan?
打扰一下 布纳恩博士
Oh, Mr. Summers.
萨莫斯先生
Dr. Saroyan,
瑟罗博士
this is Mr. Summers.
这位是萨莫斯先生
He plays Dr. Yagher,
他饰演雅戈尔博士
the Hodgins character.
电影里的哈金斯
Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
You, too.
我也是
Um, Dr. Brennan, you...
布纳恩博士 你
We will be on call if you need anything.
你有需要的话 我们随叫随到
Fine.
好的
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表