Would you like to come to the toy store with us?
你想不想和我们一起去玩具店
What, to the toy store? Yeah.
去玩具店吗 没错
You can hold Michael while I yell at people.
我吼他们的时候你可以帮我抱着迈克尔
It's the biggest one in town.
那是城里最大的店
Right? He loves it.
对不 他很喜欢那里
They have bassinets and mobiles,
那有摇篮还有推车
and all kinds of fun stuff.
还有其他好玩的东西
You're gonna need that stuff before you know it.
你很快就需要那里面的东西了
Of course.
当然啦
Perhaps Michael, you can show me what you find entertaining.
迈克尔 你可以告诉我你觉得什么很有趣
Right.
好
I just hope it isn't Mommy strangling someone.
希望不是看妈妈跟别人掐架
Shall we?
走吧
Let's do it.
好的
Bones.
骨头
Hey, Bones, where are you?
骨头 你在哪
Hold it right there, copper!
站住 不许动
Isn't this hilarious?
真好玩 对吧
It's a gun that shoots foam balls.
这是一把发射泡沫子弹的枪
Right.
好吧
I'm Scarred Face. No, no, no!
我是结疤脸 不对不对
No. Wait. You're Scarface.
等下 你是刀疤脸
Scarface. Scarface, yeah.
刀疤脸 是刀疤脸
Okay. It's a different thing.
两者是不一样的
Where'd you get that?
你在哪买♥♥的
Angela had to return a toy,
安琪拉去退一个玩具
and I saw the salesman demonstrating this.
我看见售货员在展示这个
Angela's son found it so amusing
安琪拉的儿子很喜欢这个
that I thought he might asphyxiate.
我觉得他都要笑得窒息了
Well, a child's laughter is a beautiful thing
孩子的笑声是很美妙的
when they're not choking.
要是他们不被呛住的话
I realized that both Angela's son and I
我发现我和安琪拉的宝宝
had a mutual understanding of how amusing this toy is.
都认为这是一个好玩的玩具
That is the essence of play, isn't it?
这是玩耍的本质 对吧
Well, I think you might be overthinking things there.
我觉得你可能想太多了
Well, our daughter's gonna love this.
我们女儿会喜欢这东西的
You got two of these, huh?
你买♥♥了两个啊
Of course. One for me and one for...
当然 一个给我的 一个给...
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表