是啊 是一个叫英格·乔汉森的女孩
Local family went out of town for a couple of months,
当地的一家人要出城几个月
and she was house-sitting for them.
而她为他们看家
Well, that makes sense-- you know, the killer needed a body,
说得通 杀手需要一具尸体
so he picked a girl that no one's gonna miss.
所以他就选了一位没人想念的女孩下手
Yeah. That's pretty cold, right?
是啊 很残忍♥ 对吧
Yeah, pretty cold. It's horrible.
是啊 太惨了
So text me where she was staying.
把她看家的地址短♥信♥给我
Will do.
好的
This is a nice neighborhood.
这附近不错嘛
Maybe you guys could find a house here.
也许你们能在这找到房♥子
Ah, we might be done looking.
我们已经看完了
So you're just gonna live with Dr. Brennan?
你要住布纳恩医生家吗
No, no-- I may have found a place.
不不 我有可能找到了一个地方
What?! Really?
什么 真的
Yeah. Congratulations!
是啊 恭喜啊
Let's check around back, all right?
检查一下后面吧 好吗
Wait, we're in the middle of an investigation--
等等 我们正忙着调查
when do you have time to get a house?
你什么时候有时间去看♥房♥♥的
Let's just say your Vespa gave me the idea.
这么说吧 你的小摩托给了我灵感
Oh, seriously? The auction?
真的 那个拍卖♥♥
I don't think anyone's home.
没人在家啊
Look, I haven't told Bones yet,
听着 我还没告诉骨头呢
so if you say anything, we're finished.
你要是多说一个字 咱就掰了
What is it?
是什么
Is that what I... Yeah.
跟我想的... 是的
This is where she was killed.
她就是在这被杀的
Look at that.
看那个
He knew we would find this.
他知道我们会找到这
He's playing with us.
他在玩弄我们
Based on the tissue in the Jacuzzi,
根据在热浴池发现的组织
Dr. Saroyan believes the murder occurred Sunday night.
瑟罗医生认为凶案发生在周日晚
Doing okay, Bones?
还好吧 骨头
I'm frustrated.
我很沮丧
I saw multiple properties today,
我今天看了好几套房♥子
none of which were even close.
没一套接近要求的
Well, I may have found a place.
我找到了一套房♥子
Really? Yeah.
真的 没错
But the thing is, the owner, you know,
但关键是 那个房♥主
has just a little bit of a questionable history.
有一小点不太好的历史
What kind of questionable?
哪种不太好的历史
Let's just say his new address is Leavenworth.
这么说吧 他的新地址是莱文沃斯[监狱]
Oh. So...
这样啊
we'd be acquiring the home of a convicted criminal?
我们会在罪犯的房♥子里安家咯
Yeah, you're right. Forget it.
是啊 你说的对 算了吧
That's no place for our kid.
那里对我们宝宝不好
Never mind. Forget it. Why?
算了 不提了 为什么
When the Dani of New Guinea defeated the Amungme tribesmen,
当新几内亚的丹尼人击败了阿蒙梅原住民
the Dani valued the huts of their vanquished enemy
丹尼人对他们败将的房♥子视如珍宝
as symbols of their mightiness.
以显示他们的强大
Right. So the crook who lives in the hut that I found
这么说我找到的那个住在房♥里的坏蛋
is like... you could say, our vanquished enemy.
就像是 可以认为是 我们的败将
Yes. His hut would be a symbol
没错 他的房♥子将会成为
of our mightiness. Huh.
我们强大的标志
A mighty hut, huh? Yeah.
强大的家 是啊
Well, it's not actually a hut, is it?
严格说不是小屋 对吧
Booth.
布斯
I just finished talking to Inger Johannsen's parents.
我刚刚跟英格·乔汉森的父母谈过
The girl never hurt a fly.
那姑娘连苍蝇都没打死过
Oh, that's rough. Any way you cut the sandwich,
太糟了 不管怎样 说正经的
Ezra Krane knows something-- he's just not talking.
艾瑞扎·克莱恩知道隐情 他只是不说
Okay, well, you want me to bring him in?
你想让我把他带到局里吗
You know me so well, cher.
你真了解我 亲爱的
Threaten him with conspiracy and obstruction.
用密谋行凶和妨碍办案威胁他
Make the son of a bitch hurt;
搞死他
just don't leave any marks.
别留下伤就好
Well, much as I'd like,
尽管我很乐意
you know, I'm not gonna be beating him up, Caroline.
但我是不会揍他的 卡罗琳
I know, I know.
我知道
But a girl can dream, cher.
不过女孩总有梦想 不是吗
Once we scan the bones,
我们扫描骨头之后
the computer can predict scenarios consistent with the damage?
计算机就可以推断出跟伤痕相符的情形吗
Yeah. Now, these highlights...
是啊 这些高亮的地方
...here, these indicate skeletal trauma.
这里 这些标示出骨损伤
Now the program will compute trajectories.
现在程序将计算轨迹
Cool. Yeah.
赞 是啊
So you two really thought
你们两个真的认为
that blowing up a scuba suit was gonna work, huh?
炸掉一套潜水衣能解决问题 是吗
It did-- we determined that Inger Johannsen absolutely
解决了啊 我们肯定地判断出英格·乔汉森
did not die from explosives shoved down her throat.
不是被塞进她喉咙的炸♥药♥炸死的
Great.
很好
Okay, now the computer should tell us
现在计算机会告诉我们
what caused the internal injuries.
是什么造成了体内的损伤
A gunshot. But there is no bullet.
枪击 可没有子弹啊
Yeah, a contact gunshot without a bullet.
是啊 没有子弹的零距离枪击
Doesn't make any sense; what does that even mean?
这讲不通啊 这意味着什么
Whoa, whoa, whoa, wh-what just happened?
这是怎么回事
I think I smell something.
我好像闻到些什么
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
No.
不是吧
I can't wait to hear where this is going.
我真是等不及想知道你们这是闹哪样
You're making my story better all the time.
你们总是能让我的报道变得更棒
Who told you about the informant files?
是谁告诉你关于线人档案的事
He didn't give a name.
他没告诉我他的名字
When did this mysterious source contact you?
这个神秘线人什么时候联♥系♥你的
Yesterday.
昨天
Now, you called Sophia Berman and Chris Pelant.
你给索菲亚·伯曼和克里斯·普朗特打了电♥话♥
It's almost like you knew everything before they did.
你好像在他们之前就知道了所有事情
Wait a minute. Suddenly I'm a person of interest here?
等等 突然我就变成嫌疑人了吗
Oh, you're not interesting; you're just a suspect.
你很无趣 只是嫌疑人
You've got nothing on me.
你毫无证据
I know what your profile says,
我知道你们的侧写怎么说的
and I don't fit it.
而我并不符合
You're smart enough to know that.
你足够聪明 可以假装
You needed a big story bad enough to make one.
你急需一个大报道 不惜编造一个
If you're trying to scare me into naming my source,
如果你想通过恐吓使我说出线人的名字
it's not gonna work.
是没用的
I don't think you have a source.
我认为你没有线人
I think you killed that girl in order to save your career.
我认为你杀了那个女孩以保住自己的饭碗
Where were you between the hours of 5:00 and 6:00 a.m.
早上五点到六点间 尸体在博物馆
when those remains were found in the museum?
被找到的时候 你在哪里
Alone in bed, asleep. Two weeks ago,
独自一人在床上睡觉 两周前
the FBI had a blood drive-- where were you then?
联调局献血时你在哪儿
At home writing. Alone?
在家写作 一个人吗
Are you actually trying to pin this on me?
你想把那事也栽赃在我身上吗
No, I'm just trying to catch a killer,
不 我只是想抓住凶手
and if it just so happens to be you, pal,
而凶手恰恰是你 老兄
that's just gravy.
真是有料的很
Okay, we figured out what killed her.
我们想出杀死她的是什么凶器了
It's a bang stick.
是个捕鱼枪
Divers use it for sharks.
潜水者用这个对付鲨鱼
That thing can kill someone?
那个能杀死人吗
Okay. That's a yes.
好吧 能
The killer must have shoved it into her abdomen
凶手一定是将这个插入她胸腔下
beneath the rib cage and fired.
的腹部 然后开火
Hey. So it turned out the malware killed our fans.
是恶意软件毁掉了风扇
They're supposed to turn on
风扇本应在CPU达到
when the CPU reaches 75 degrees,
75华氏度[23.8摄氏度]时启动
but the malware added a zero and made it 750.
但是恶意软件加了个零 变成了750华氏度
How did this malware get past our firewall?
恶意软件是怎么通过我们的防火墙的
Well, it didn't-- it originated in my computer.
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表