May I see the multitool on your belt?
我想看一下你腰带上的多功能刀
Yeah.
好啊
Get yourself a warrant.
先去申请搜查证吧
That fast enough for you?
这速度够快了吧
Right there.
随身携带
Hand it over. Let's go.
拿过来 快点
Be careful with that.
你们小心点
I won it.
这是我赢来的
That's it.
就是那个
That's the curved blade.
带勾的刀片
The tip is intact.
刀尖完好无损
The blade looks new.
刀片看起来很新
Yeah, I replaced it last year. You satisfied?
是啊 我去年换的刀片 你满意了
No.
不
There's blood in the gears.
轴承上有血
You replaced the blade because the tip broke off?
因为刀尖断了所以要换刀片吗
Why didn't you just throw out the knife?
为什么不把整个刀具换掉
Why? Because it's his trophy. Right?
因为这是他的战利品
But now it's evidence.
但现在成为证据了
Right?
对吧
Okay, look, it was self-defense, all right?
我是出于自卫
That little bastard attacked me
那个小混♥蛋♥攻击我
because he couldn't take a joke.
因为他受不了别人开玩笑
So you stabbed him in the back? Come on!
所以你就从后背刺死他 算了吧
That's not self-defense.
这肯定不能叫自卫
That's picking on a little guy.
这叫恃强凌弱
You're under arrest.
你被捕了
Are you people drinking?
你们在喝酒吗
Yes, we are.
是的
But y... Have one.
但是... 你也来一杯
It's not allowed. You know that.
这是违反规定的 你们都知道
Dr. Hodgins brewed
哈金斯博士
an exceptional artisanal tequila.
做了一壶上等的龙舌兰酒
Hey, the rotary evaporator makes a brilliant still.
那个旋转蒸馏器用来蒸馏酒效果很好
And I don't know how
我不知道他
he makes guacamole in that centrifuge,
如何用离心机做酪梨酱
but this is the best I've ever had.
但这是我吃过的最好吃的酱
You just... you got to slice the onions with the laser first.
你得先用激光把洋葱切好
Have the decency to hide this from your boss.
那也不用当着老板的面搞啊
I thought that
我觉得
we should have our own Founder's Day party.
我们应该自己搞创立者日派对
Without costing the Jeffersonian any more money.
而不用花杰斐逊实验室的钱
I suppose you're not taking into consideration
我猜你没有把那个蒸馏器
how much that evaporator costs.
的价格考虑在内
Just... try one.
你就喝一杯尝尝吧
You know, you're off the clock, Cam.
凯 你已经下班了
Just be bad.
淘气一点
It's worth it. Take a whiff.
很值的 闻一闻
Come on. I got the idea
是啊 我是受到了
from our little wormy friend there.
我们虫子朋友的启发 才想到的
Just drink.
喝一杯吧
One toast to our wormy friend.
为了我们的虫子朋友
He solved the case.
他是破案的功臣
Come on.
来吧
Damn, that's good!
天呐 太好喝了
Yes!
这就对了
I think it's an excellent use
我觉得这是对杰斐逊实验室
of the Jeffersonian's facility and equipment.
场地和设备绝佳的利用
Thank you. Do I want to know
谢谢夸奖 我会想知道
where you got the agave to make this?
龙舌兰是从哪儿弄来的吗
Uh, that's... locally sourced.
嗯 是本地的产品
How locally?
此话怎讲
You just don't want to take a stroll
你最近不要去看
through the "Mexican Succulents" exhibit anytime soon,
"墨西哥多汁植物"展览就好了
'cause it's just... it's a little sparse.
因为... 它看起来光秃秃的
There are so many things wrong here,
我们违反了太多规定了
I don't even know how I'm gonna deal with this.
我都不知道该怎么处理
Well, I'll tell you what.
那就听我的
I think we'll just give you a little bit more of this
我觉得我们得给你再倒一杯
to help you think, what do you say?
这样能帮助你思考 你觉得呢
Just a little bit.
一点点就好
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们
to the Founders.
为创立者们干杯
To the Founders.
为创立者们干杯
To the Founders.
为创立者们干杯
To the Founders!
为创立者们干杯
Oh, my God.
哦 天呐
I haven't done anything wrong, I swear.
我什么错都没犯 我发誓
You've been destroying things.
你把东西都弄坏了
You've been lying to us. You've stolen pictures.
还跟我们撒谎 偷走照片
I haven't stolen anything.
我没偷任何东西
You know, it's best to stop right now, bud.
小家伙 到此为止吧
You don't want to make it any worse.
别再犟嘴了
You don't understand. I do.
你们什么都不懂 我懂
There's an anthropological necessity for you to seek
从人类学角度讲 你在家庭结构中
superior status within the family structure.
充当重要的角色 这是与生俱来的
I don't understand.
我听不懂
Well, she just means that we understand
她的意思是 我们可以理解
that it's hard for you to accept Christine.
对你来说 接纳克里斯汀并不容易
No! I like her.
不是 我喜欢她
She's my sister; I love her.
她是我妹妹 我爱她
You guys are ruining everything.
你们把所有的计划都打乱了
Us? Wh-What did we do?
我们 我们做错什么了
It was supposed to be a surprise.
本来想给你们一个惊喜的
You would see it when you put Christine to bed.
等克里斯汀睡觉的时候你们就会看到了
I might as well show you now.
那我就现在带你们去看
I wanted to make her something. That's all.
我想给她做个礼物 没别的意思
See? It's Christine's family.
看到了吗 克里斯汀的一家
Here's a picture of Temperance...
这是坦普瑞的照片
Dad...
爸爸的
and your FBI patch.
还有你的联调局臂章
That's the patch you took from my gym bag.
这是你从我健身包里拿的臂章
Yeah. But it was an extra.
是 但这是多出来的
I made sure.
我特意看了
See? And here's a picture of all of us.
看 这是我们的全家福照片
Well, it's beautiful, Parker.
帕克 这太漂亮了
Let's see how Christine likes it.
看看克里斯汀喜不喜欢
Turn it on, Dad. All right.
爸爸 把电源打开 好的
I used the motor from our truck.
我用了我们卡车里的马达
Right, from the RC truck.
对了 那个遥控卡车
Look at that.
看啊
I got the music from a chip in a greeting card.
我把贺卡里面的芯片查下来放音乐用
And I got a picture of my face in the middle.
我还把自己的照片放在了中间
That way, Christine'll know me
这样下次我再来的时候
the next time I come to visit.
克里斯汀就知道我是谁了
I'm sorry, buddy.
对不起 小家伙
It's all right.
没关系
She likes it.
她喜欢这东西
She loves it.
她太喜欢了
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表