No, Daddy, I can't. Don't make me.
不要嘛 爸爸 我不敢 别逼我
Sweetie...
宝贝儿
there's no monster in the toilet.
厕所里没有怪物
I promise you, Princess, okay?
我向你保证 小公主 乖
I poop by myself.
我一直都是自己便便
And Mommy poops by herself, right?
妈咪也是自己便便的 对吧
You can, too. Look at you.
你也可以的 你看你现在
You are a big girl now.
都已经是大姑娘了
But I'm scared.
可是我害怕
That's okay, sweetie.
没关系的 宝贝儿
That's okay. We're all scared sometimes.
没关系的 我们都有害怕的时候
But that's why you get to have
可是如果你乖乖的自己去便便的话
as much ice cream as you want.
你想吃多少雪糕都行
And...
而且
a cat.
我还会给你买♥♥只猫
Okay?
好吗
Okay.
好的
Go ahead, sweetie.
去吧 宝贝儿
Daddy's going to stay right here, Princess.
爸爸就在这等你 小公主
That's a good girl. A good, brave girl.
真是好孩子 勇敢的好孩子
Everything's gonna be just fine, I promise.
你不会有事的 我保证
I want a brown cat
我要一只棕色的猫
and a turtle!
还要一只小海龟
What's the matter?
怎么了
You'll receive excellent care at St. George's.
你在圣乔治医院会得到很好的照顾
Our maternity facilities are number one in all categories.
我们的产房♥设备是所有领域中最好的
Including the incidence of staph infection.
包括葡萄球菌感染事件
No, this is a great hospital, okay?
不 这是家很棒的医院
They've got great doctors, plus they have the best
他们有出色的医生 再说他们还有全球
lactation specialist in the world.
顶尖的哺乳专家
She's so good, I bet she could teach me how to lactate.
她好到我觉得她都能教会我哺乳
Okay, you have made your preference for our baby
好吧 你已经表明了你希望
being born in a Catholic hospital very clear.
我们的孩子在天主教医院出生的意愿了
Catholic has nothing to do with it, okay?
这跟天主教一点关系都没有
It's just, it's an outstanding hospital, right?
只不过是这家医院真的很赞
Mm-hmm. I want a home birth, where I can control things.
可我想在家里生 那样一切都在我的掌控之中
A lot safer in the hospital, Bones, come on.
在医院里生要安全得多 骨头
No.
才不是
On the contrary, hospitals are breeding grounds for
正好相反 医院简直就是
antibiotic-resistant super germs
抗药性超级细菌滋生的温床
leading to a high incidence of E. Coli
会导致大肠杆菌感染
and staphylococcus infections.
和葡萄球菌感染
I'm sorry, is that true? No! No.
抱歉 她说的是真的吗 不 不
No.
不是
Based on the spatter patterns and viscosity,
就飞溅形状和粘稠度来讲
I see indications of blood,
我觉得这些有可能是血迹
blood, cerebrospinal fluid,
血迹 脑脊髓液
amniotic fluid,
羊膜水
blood, more blood...
血迹 还是血迹
Is there a problem back there?
你们那边有什么问题吗
Don't touch anything.
什么都别碰
Brennan. Put the light away.
布纳恩 把你的电筒收起来
Oh. Cam just found an eyeball in a toilet.
凯在马桶里发现了一个眼球
I didn't check the toilets.
我刚才没仔细看马桶
Let's-let's get out of here.
咱们走吧
Great tour. Great hospital.
精彩的介绍 出色的医院
We'll be in touch, all right? I'll get that, uh,
咱们回头再联♥系♥ 好吗 我会
lactation specialist's number from you, all right?
找你要那个哺乳专家的电♥话♥号♥码的 好吗
Don't need that. Right?
我用不着哺乳专家 好吗
I'm lactating right now. This is a great spot.
我已经开始分泌奶水了 医院真不错
There are no signs of anyone
这个房♥子里没发现任何
being killed or dismembered in the house.
有人被杀或是被肢解的迹象
Which means the remains
也就是说这些遗骸肯定是
must have come up through the pipe.
从抽水管道里出来的
Wow! Okay, the rest of the body's probably
好吧 尸体的其余部分可能
blocking the lines. This kid is going to have
还在下水道里堵着呢 这小孩
some serious issues with toilet training, huh?
以后就更不敢用马桶了
Okay, I have a sphenoid,
我找到了一块蝶骨
and what looks like several fragments of the maxilla.
和几块看起来像是上颌骨的碎片
You're good. I'm still trying
你真厉害呀 我还在想办法
to get a hold of this eyeball.
把这个眼球捞上来呢
Hey, how did the, uh, hospital tour go?
你们去医院了解得怎么样了
May I? Booth liked it.
我来 布斯很喜欢
But he seems very comfortable
但他好像很喜欢待在
around germs.
满是细菌的环境里
Yeah. Boys are like that.
是啊 男生都这样
It was a great hospital. Shiny machines,
医院很棒 仪器都是崭新的
masks all over the place.
来来往往的人都戴着口罩
Exactly what you need
正是你生孩子的时候
when you're about to have a baby, right, Bones?
所需要的环境 对吧 骨头
I'll need more bones
如果我们想确认死者的身份
if we're going to learn anything about this victim.
我还需要更多的骨头
Oh, local cops say roots clogged up the sewer lines,
当地的警方说树根阻塞了污水管道
and stuff is backing up all over the neighborhood.
整个街区的下水道都堵了
The question is,
问题是
how did the vic wind up in so many pieces?
我们的死者是怎么落得五马分尸的下场的
Well, the deceased could have
有可能是尸体被困在了
become trapped in the sewer, and then decomposed,
污水管道里 然后肌肉组织都分解腐烂了
which I have never seen, but I'd certainly like to.
我以前是从没见过这种情况 但我很想见识一下
I could write a paper and-and cite you.
我可以写篇论文然后引用你刚刚的话
That's okay, Bones. Maybe the victim
这就不用了 骨头 又或者是死者
was flushed down more than one toilet.
被人从好几个不同的马桶冲了下去
Another fascinating prospect.
如果是那样也很神奇
Okay. Sorry I asked.
好吧 我真不该问
Animals could have eaten the tendons
他的筋腱和软骨
and the cartilage,
可能都被动物吃掉了
causing him to break apart into multiple pieces.
导致他碎成了无数块
Bones, you don't have to get so excited, okay?
骨头 你用不着这么激动 好吧
This-this is not a game.
这不是游戏
Yes. Yes! A winner.
好耶 好耶 夹到了
Good one.
干得好
Oof. Sorry.
抱歉
There we go.
好了
Bones S07E03
识骨寻踪 第七季第七集
These are from the species ailanthus altissima.
这些是臭椿的根
It originated in China, where it's called tree of heaven,
原产于中国 在当地被称作天堂树
and we find it clogging a sewer pipe.
却堵了下水管道
There's a joke in there somewhere,
这里有笑点啊
if anyone wants to knock it loose.
你们谁想开怀一笑啊
Thanks. I'll pass.
谢谢 我就免了
I see the irony, I-I don't see the joke.
我只看到讽刺的地方 没看出笑点来
But this stage in my pregnancy,
不过以我现在的怀孕状态来说
my IQ could be eight to ten points lower than normal.
我的智商会比平时低八到十个点
Which is why we all need to pitch in and help out
就是说我们每个人都要全力以赴
every way we can.
竭尽所能地给予帮助
I'm becoming a certified doula.
我就要获得助产士的资格认证了
You aren't getting anywhere near my cervix, Ms. Wick.
你别想碰我的子♥宫♥颈 维克小姐
Just saying.
我只是说说
Should you find yourself in need,
万一你有需要的话 可以找我
I could stop at the perineum.
我可以在会阴处就停下来
What I need to know
我只想知道
is what progress you've made with the bones.
你对这些骨头调查得怎么样了
We only have fragments, so it's difficult to determine much.
我们手头上只有一些碎片而已 很难看出什么来
But since there's no duplication of elements,
但是鉴于这里没有重复的部分
the remains originate from one victim.
这些碎片来自于同一位被害人
And I have found enough bones
而我已经找到了足够的骨碎片
that form the maxillary sinus
拼出了上颌骨窦
to indicate the victim is male.
足以判断被害人是男性
A man, in pieces,
一个男人 被人肢解
in a sewer.
还被冲下了污水管道
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表