剧集 | 二战全史(1973) | 导航列表
We've got one here
from Buckingham Palace.
"女王和我对你承受的巨大悲痛
向你表达我们诚挚的同情"
"The Queen and I offer you our heartfelt
sympathy in your great sorrow."
"我们祈祷 你的国家对一个如此勇敢地为国
捐躯的生命的感激 可以给你带来些许安慰"
"We pray that your country's gratitude
for a life so nobly given in its service
may bring you some measure of consolation."
(男人朗读阵亡将士名册) 1939-45.
(man reads roll of honour) 1939-45.
E·比克斯通, J·柯蒂斯,
E Bickerstone, J Curtis,
E·弗雷泽, L·汉弗莱,
E Fraser, L Humphrey,
G·尼克松, A·斯科菲尔德,
G Nixon, A Schofield,
L·钱德勒, A·福勒,
L Chandler, A Flower,
S·霍兰, C·尼克松...
S Horan, C Nixon...
(军号♥演奏 "最后的岗位")
(bugle plays the Last Post)
他们非常年轻
They were very young.
他们没有要求象英雄一样去死
They did not ask to die as heroes.
他们情愿为那些爱他们的人,
那些他们爱着的人而活着
They would rather have lived for those
that loved them,those they loved.
这是他写给他妻子的最后一封信...
(Drinkwater) And this was the last
letter he ever wrote to his wife...
"亲爱的,让我再次告诉你我爱你"
"Darling, let me tell you again
l love you."
"这个过去的周末让我如此高兴 你是我的妻子
"This past weekend has made me
so pleased that you are my wife
因为我是如此爱你
because I am so in love with you
我知道我将用我的余生来爱你"
and I know I shall love you
for the rest of my life."
"亲爱的,感谢你爱我"
"And darling, thank you for loving me."
"我的甜心,我确信你已得到一些属于我的东西
"My sweet, I am sure you have
got something belonging to me
因为当我和你在一起的时候
我总是如此快乐,
because I am always so happy
when I am with you,
但只要我们一分离,
我就象一只瘪了气的轮胎"
but as soon as we are apart,
l just go as flat as can be."
"我就象一个没有脑子的男人,
但只有对你的回忆"
"l am like a man with no brain,
but only a memory for you."
"欧, 亲爱的,这真可怕"
"Oh, darling, it is terrible."
"请不要认为我马虎或愚蠢,
"Please don't think
l am sloppy or stupid,
尽管我可能是有一点,
但我就是不能克服它"
though I may be,
but I just can't get over it."
"也许今晚我有点累了,
"Perhaps I am a bit tired tonight,
但在一晚的休息之后 我会感觉更好
一些 并给你写一封好一点的信"
and after a night's rest l shall be better
and able to write you a nice letter."
"总之,我会看着办的"
"Anyway, l'll see."
"亲爱的,恐怕我参加飞行
战斗行动的日子就要结束了"
"l'm afraid, darling, my operational
flying days are nearly over."
"今天晚上中校已经告诉我两次
"The wing commander has told me
twice already this evening
未来我不能继续参加这么多行动了,
that I can't go on so many shows in future,
他非常关心这件事"
and he is very concerned about it."
"他说, '出于对你和你妻子的公平,
"He said, 'Out of fairness
to you and your wife,
我不想让你继续再参加行动了,即使你想参加"'
l don't intend for you to stay on ops
much longer, even if you want to."'
"你瞧, 我说的话里还是有点内容的"
"You see, there was something
in what I said."
"但是,见鬼,我会怀念这种生活的"
"But, hell,l am going to miss this life."
"我已经这么过了三年多
"l have had over three years of it
麻烦现在是我知道的唯一东西"
and the trouble is now
that I know nothing else."
"我的甜心,我现在必须上♥床♥睡觉了"
"My sweet, I must off to bed now."
"我几乎看不见我在写什么了"
"l can hardly see what l'm writing."
"我爱你,我的心肝宝贝,
"l love you, my own precious darling,
胜过这世界上的任何其他东西"
more than anything else in this world."
"永远爱你的, 汤姆"
"Yours forever, Tom."
在"格拉讷河畔奥拉杜尔"村,
At the village of Oradour-sur-Glane,
士兵们来的那天,
the day the soldiers came,
他们杀害了超过600多个男人,女人和孩子
They killed more than
600 men, women and children.
记住
Remember.
剧集 | 二战全史(1973) | 导航列表