Off with his head.
砍下他的头
Are you okay? Yeah.
你还好吗 还好
There's no sign of him anywhere.
到处都没发现他的踪迹
Who was he?
他是谁
A very lonely man.
一个非常孤独的男人
By the way, have you been taking kickboxing
顺便问一句 你是不是背着我
and not telling me about it?
偷学跆拳道了
I have no idea where that came from.
我不知道那一招哪来的
Emma, look.
艾玛 看啊
So, sheriff, I guess you'll be taking me back now.
好了 警长 你该抓我回去了吧
Here. Go.
拿着 你走吧
You want me to run?
你想让我逃跑
No, but it's your choice.
不 但既然你这么选了
Just know something--
但你得知道
Running ain't easy. I've done my share of it.
逃跑并非易事 我也逃过
And once you go, there's no stopping.
一旦你离开 就没有回头路了
Emma, everyone thinks I killed Kathryn.
艾玛 所有人都认为我杀了凯思琳
Mary Margaret, you have to believe me.
玛丽·玛格丽特 你必须相信我
You have to trust me.
你要信任我
I know it seems impossible, but I can get you out of this.
我知道希望渺茫 但我能洗脱你的罪名
Why is it so important to you what happens to me?
你干嘛这么在意我的处境
Because when Regina framed me, and you bailed me out,
因为瑞金娜陷害我时 是你为我保释
I asked you why, and you said you trusted me.
我问你为什么 你说你相信我
And then when I wanted to leave Storybrooke
还有当我决定离开童话镇
'cause I thought it was best for Henry,
因为我觉得那样对亨利最好时
you told me I needed to stay
是你劝我留下
because that was the best for him.
因为这样才对他最好
And I realized, all my life, I have been alone.
我意识到我一生都独自一人
Walls up.
从不与人交心
Nobody's ever been there for me except for you.
除了你 从没有人为我挺身而出
And I can't lose that. I cannot lose my family.
我不能失去你 不能失去我的家人
Family?
家人
Friends.
朋友
Whatever.
随便怎么说啦
You know what I mean.
你知道我的意思
Wouldn't you rather face this together than alone?
比起独自面对 你不想一起努力一下吗
The arraignment.
你的传讯
Regina.
瑞金娜
Madame Mayor.
镇长女士
Good morning.
早安
Excuse me, but my client is not having any visitors.
抱歉 我的委托人不见任何访客
Of course not.
当然
I'll see you out.
我送你
What is she doing here?
她怎么还在这里
She came back.
她回来了
You said this was going to work,
你说这会有用的
that she'd take the key, that she'd go.
你说她会拿着钥匙逃跑
And she did.
她确实这么做了
But it seems that Ms. Swan is
但似乎斯旺女士
rather more resourceful than we thought.
比我们想象的还要机灵
Fear not, Your Majesty.
别担心 陛下
Ms. Blanchard is still guilty of murder.
布兰切特女士仍是谋杀案的嫌犯
You may yet get what you want.
你或许还能达到目的
Oh, I better.
最好能达到
The only reason I made a deal with you, Gold,
我跟你交易的唯一原因 戈登
is because I wanted results.
是要看到成效
And results you shall have.
你会看到的
See you at the arraignment.
传讯时见
Henry.
亨利
Well. I found Mary Margaret.
我找到玛丽·玛格丽特了
How is she?
她怎么样
She's okay.
她还好
Other than being on trial for murder, she's fine.
除了要因为谋杀受审之外 她还好
Hi, Henry.
你好 亨利
Who is that?
她是谁
Her name is Paige. She goes to school with me.
她叫佩奇 跟我一所学校的
Henry, do you have your storybook with you?
亨利 带了你那本童话书了吗
Can I see it?
我能看看吗
Yeah. Why?
带了 怎么了
I'm just curious about something.
我只是对一些事情有点好奇
What?
怎么了
What is it?
什么事
Nothing.
没什么
Get it to work. Get it to work. Get it to work.
显灵 显灵 显灵
Get it to work! Get it to work!
显灵 显灵
Get it to work. Get it to work. Just get it to work.
显灵 显灵 快显灵
Get it to work. Get it to work. Get it to work. Get it to work.
显灵 显灵 显灵 显灵
Get it to work. Get it to work. Get it to work.
显灵 显灵 显灵
Get it to work. Get it to work.
显灵 显灵
Get it to work!
显灵
Emma?
艾玛
Emma?
艾玛
I gotta go.
我得走了
Right. Can I hold on to this?
好的 我能借用下这个吗
Absolutely.
当然
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表