They went out there to protect me.
他们这么做是为了保护我
I was supposed to be asleep, but I crawled out on the roof
我本该睡觉的 但是我却爬上屋顶
to watch and lay down in the thatch.
躺在茅草里看着他们
They had the beast surrounded, the seven of them,
他们七个人包围住那个野兽
with spears all pointed in at it.
用长矛对着它
Then it started.
然后它发起了进攻
It was lunging--
它突然冲出来
Not at the men, at the spears,
不是对着人 而是对着那些长矛
Grabbing with its teeth, breaking the shafts.
用它的牙齿咬住 扯断了矛柄
They stabbed it with the splintered end,
他们用断了的矛柄刺中了它
but it didn't matter.
但却没有用
It tore their throats so fast
它眨眼间就撕碎了他们的喉咙
that not a one of them got a chance
他们都没能来得及
to scream or pray...
尖叫或祈祷
or say good-bye.
或是道别
When my father died, I tumbled from the roof,
我父亲死后 我从屋顶上摔了下来
and I landed in the blood
落在血泊之中
in front of the wolf.
就在狼的面前
I felt its breath on my face.
它呼出的气息喷在我的脸上
Then it clamped its hot jaw on my arm,
然后它用腥热的颚咬住我的手臂
and I rolled away.
然后我滚到了一边
Then it looked at me with eyes so black they weren't even there,
随后它瞪着我 漆黑的双眼仿佛虚无
and it walked away.
然后它就走了
You ever see a wild animal just turn its back
你们见过野兽转身就走
and walk away like you don't matter?
好像根本不把你放在眼里吗
If this wolf is like that one,
如果这头狼跟那只一样
there is no defeating it.
那就没办法打败它
It's already won just by existing in our world.
我们还活着就已经算赢了
You don't kill it.
你杀不了它
You just hide.
只能躲藏
So your granny's kind of intense.
你外婆紧张兮兮的
Yeah. A bit.
是的 有点
I feel like a rat in a trap.
我感觉就像是笼子里的老鼠
Is this trap keeping you from...
是这个笼子让你不能...
being with someone?
和某人在一起吗
How did you know?
你怎么知道
Well, I saw some looks exchanged back there,
我刚刚注意到有人在眉目传情哦
and I hate to break it to you, but it wasn't subtle.
说实话 你们可挺明目张胆呢
Yes.
是的
Peter.
彼得
We've been friends forever, but...
我们一直是朋友 但是
Now things are...
现在似乎一切
well, changing.
都在改变
That must be nice.
一定很好吧
Do you have someone?
你有喜欢的人吗
Oh, no.
没有
Uh, I'm not sure that's in my future.
我觉得我大概没这个命
You're lucky, Red.
小红帽 你很幸运
I know.
我知道
And we're talking about going away together.
我们说好要一起远走高飞
But I don't even get any time with him.
但我都没时间跟他相聚
Granny's too afraid of the wolf to let me out alone.
因为怕狼 外婆不让我独自出门
You saw what the wolf did.
你也看见了狼干的那些事
Sometimes I wonder if she's right.
有时我会质疑她的做法
Oh, she's right about the wolf,
狼的事上她是没错
but she's wrong to use it to keep you from love.
但她不该以此为借口阻拦你追寻爱情
You think that's what she's doing?
你是这么认为的吗
Let's kill the wolf.
咱去杀了那头狼吧
Hang on.
你三思啊
We'd be heroes.
我们会成为英雄
Red, teams of trained hunters have been killed.
小红帽 训练有素的猎人接连被杀
But they go at night when it's got the advantage.
谁让他们晚上去 夜晚是狼的天下
If we went now, we could find it slumbering in its den
如果我们现在去 狼还在窝里睡觉
and kill it in its sleep. Come on.
我们能在它睡梦中干掉它 走吧
Red, I don't know.
小红帽 这不好吧
I'm going, with or without you.
不管你去不去 我都要去
But you're right.
但是你说得对
I can't let her keep me trapped forever.
我不能让她关我一辈子
I-it's you.
是你啊
You okay?
你没事吧
You looking for Kathryn, too?
你也在找凯思琳吗
I'm looking.
我在找
She knows you didn't do anything.
她知道你什么都没做
Emma, I mean.
我是说艾玛
She can tell when people are lying, so...
她能识破谎言 所以
She knows.
她知道
And I'll stand with you.
我会站在你这边
I'll tell everyone this isn't possible.
我会跟大家说 你不能做坏事
She's going to turn up somewhere.
她会出现的
That's why we're out here, right?
所以我们才跑来这里 对吧
I'm looking.
我在找
David?
戴维
David.
戴维
David!
戴维
What about that?
这是什么
That's a dog. See how small that is?
是一只狗 这么小的脚印
Don't look where the snow's drifted. It covers tracks.
别去落雪的地方找 足迹都被掩盖了
Over here.
这里
That is a rabbit.
是一只兔子
What we're looking for will be huge.
我们要找的东西体积很大
Like a dog print, but big,
与狗的脚印相似但要更大
Like, 8 inches across with big, long claws.
又大又长的爪子 二十厘米宽
Like these?
像这些一样的
Yes.
是的
And those.
那边还有
Oh, my gods. How big is this thing?
天哪 这东西到底有多大
This was one stride?
这是一个跨步
From here...
从这里
To there?
到那里
Come on.
走吧
Over there,
那边
through the brush and off towards the hill.
穿过灌木 朝着山那边去了
You're good at this.
你还挺在行的嘛
When there's something I want,
只要是我想要的东西
I'm good at tracking it down.
我就能找到它
求职信息
童话镇每日镜报
Wanna be a bike messenger? Bike messenger?
想不想做一个单车快递 那是什么
That's about taking things to people in a little basket.
把东西装在小篮子里给别人送去
No. Yeah, see, I'm not so great at bike riding.
不想 我不太会骑自行车
How about taking things on foot, to people, in a little basket?
那拿着小篮子 走着去给人送东西呢
I'm not so sure that's a real job.
这也算一份工作吗
Why do the phones keep doing that?
电♥话♥为什么一直发出声音
Oh, the nonemergency calls go to a machine when Emma's busy.
艾玛忙时非紧急电♥话♥会接到一台机器上
Sheriff's station. How can I help you?
警局 有什么能效劳的
Mm-hmm. I'll get her to return.
我会让她回电的
Thank you, too.
也谢谢你
Sheriff's station.
警局
Hey, Miss Ginger.
金杰女士
Uh, no, that's not a prowler.
那不是什么野兽
That's Archie's dog Pongo.
是阿奇的狗狗鹏格
Throw him a vanilla wafer. He'll quiet down.
给它一块香草饼干它就安静了
Did you still want to talk to emma?
你还要找艾玛吗
Great. Glad I could help.
太好了 很高兴能帮上忙
How's it going, you two?
你俩 怎么样了
Great, except I can't do anything.
很好 只是我什么都不会做
I'm sure that's not true.
这话不太对吧
I just saw you on the phone. That was good.
我看见你接电♥话♥了 不错
That? That's nothing.
接个电♥话♥算什么事
No. No, it isn't.
当然算了
I actually have some money in the budget
如果你想在这边帮忙的话
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表