I want to see her.
我想见她
Regina, you got a min--
瑞金娜 你有时...
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Oh, don't worry about it.
没关系
Henry, why don't you get home and start your homework?
亨利 你回家去做作业好吗
I'll be there in a bit, and we can have dinner.
我过儿就去 然后我们吃晚饭
Oh, Kathryn, what is it?
凯思琳 怎么了
It's David.
戴维
He's leaving me.
他要离开我
That little homewrecker.
那个"小三"
Excuse me?
你说什么
She just couldn't stay away, could she?
她就是不能滚远点吗
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Why, Mary Margaret, of course.
当然是玛丽·玛格丽特
What's Mary Margaret got to do with this?
玛丽·玛格丽特与此事有什么关系呢
What's Mary Margaret got to do with any of this?
玛丽·玛格丽特与此事究竟有什么关系
Regina, do you know something?
瑞金娜 你知道什么吗
They've been having an affair.
他们一直有私情
How do you know this?
你怎么知道的
How? Did you see something?
你看到什么了吗
I... saw pictures.
我看过...照片
Sidney was always looking for scandal.
西德尼总是四处收集八卦
It sells papers. He showed me.
那对报纸销量有益 他给我看了
I buried them of course.
当然 我把照片藏起来了
Show me.
给我看
Kathryn Show me.
凯思琳 把照片给我看
Why didn't you tell me?
你为什么没告诉我
Because I thought you two were working it out.
我以为你们在修复感情
I wanted you to work it out.
我希望你们能破镜重圆
Believe me, I want you two together.
相信我 我希望你们在一起
Why?
为什么
Why do you care about any of this?
你为什么要关心我们
Because I'm your friend.
因为我是你的朋友
No, you're not.
不 你不是
A friend wouldn't do this.
朋友不会这么做
A friend wouldn't lie.
朋友不会说谎
Everyone is lying to me.
每个人都在骗我
What's this?
这是什么
It's a shrine to the guardian of the lake.
湖的守护神的神龛
Every man who faces it leaves an offering here first,
每个来访者都会先到这里供奉
asking for the creature's mercy.
祈求那怪物放他们一条生路
I go the rest of the way alone.
剩下的路我自己走
No, this is for me. You have to let me come with you.
不 这事是为了我 我要跟你一起去
No. The only life I want in my hands is my own.
不行 我无权左右他人的生死
Good luck then.
那么 祝你好运
And don't forget...
还有 别忘了...
A lot of good it did them.
怪物确实"放过"他们了
Hey. Did, uh,
嘿 你...
Did you do it?
你说了吗
Yeah. It's bad.
说了 情况很糟
I'm sorry.
真抱歉
No, it was, um...
不 真的...
it was really bad.
真的很糟
But you told the truth,
但你说了实话
so now we can pick up the pieces.
现在我们可以收拾残局
We can start over from a real place.
真正地开始了
Hey. I wanna see you.
我想见你
Can I come by when you get done at school?
你下课后我能过去吗
Of course. I'll see you then.
当然 到时见
And, David, you did the right thing.
还有 戴维 你做得对
Oh! Hey. Watch where you're going.
嘿 看着点路
Kathryn.
凯思琳
I'm...
我...
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Screw you, you're sorry.
去你的对不起
I understand you're upset.
我明白你很生气
You have every right to be. Thank you for that insight.
你有权生气 谢谢你的理解
Can we please talk somewhere private?
我们能私下谈吗
Private?
私下
Why do you get any consideration at all?
我何必要为你考虑
You have shown none for me--
你可丝毫没为我考虑
either of you. All you did was lie!
你俩都没有 只会骗我
We should have talked to you sooner,
我们应该早点告诉你的
but we've been completely honest. We didn't lie.
但我们全都告诉你了 我们没有骗你
You didn't lie?
你们没骗人
You snuck around.
你们偷偷约会
You have him break up my marriage with a pack of lies,
你让他用一串谎话结束我们的婚姻
with some crap about not being able to connect?
说什么无法与我心灵相契
He didn't have any trouble connecting with you.
看来他很轻松就与你相契了
David didn't tell you about us?
戴维没跟你说我们的事吗
No. Of course not.
没有 当然没
That would have been the honorable thing to do.
那才是可敬的做法
But he said he would tell you.
但他说他会告诉你
Well, then he lied to you, too.
那么 他也对你撒谎了
Good luck making it work.
祝你们能走到一起
You two deserve each other.
你们真是一对
Where are you?
你在哪
Make yourself known to me.
出来见我
Beast!
怪物
Show yourself.
现身
Here I am.
我来了
You're gonna come in?
你不进来吗
I thought you wanted that drink.
你不是想和我喝一杯吗
I do, but I didn't say here.
的确 但没说在这里
Hop on.
上来
You want me to get on the back of that bike?
你想让我坐你摩托后座
That's what "Hop on" Means.
那就是"上来"的意思
How about if we go somewhere, I drive?
我们要去哪里 我来开车如何
How about you stop having to control everything
不如你别什么都得说了算
and take a leap of faith?
相信我 放手一搏
You owe me a drink. Hop on. I know a good watering hole.
你欠我一杯酒 上来 我带你去个水井[酒馆]
If you don't, I will.
如果你不上 我就要上了
A watering hole, literally?
还真是一口水井[酒馆]
Well, say what you want about me.
随便你怎么看我
I always tell the truth.
但我从不撒谎
I just thought a drink was, like, wine or whiskey.
我以为喝一杯是指红酒或者威士忌之类的
What, do you want me to get you drunk?
你想我把你灌醉吗
No.
不想
Next time.
下次吧
You are optimistic.
你这人蛮乐观的
They say there's something special about this well.
据说 这口井很特别
There's even a legend.
甚至有一个关于它的传说
They say that the water from the well
他们说井里的水
is fed by an underground lake,
源自于一个地下湖
and that lake has magical properties.
那是个有魔力的湖泊
Magic? You sound like Henry.
魔力 你说话真像亨利
Smart kid.
聪明的孩子
So this legend--it says that
根据这个传说
if you drink the water from the well,
假如你喝了井水
something lost will be returned to you.
失去的东西就会回来
You know an awful lot about this town for being a stranger.
作为外人 你未免太了解这镇子了
And you know very little for being the sheriff.
而作为警长 你了解的太少了
How do you know all this? You've been here before?
你如何知道这些的 你之前来过吗
I know all of this for one very simple reason.
我知道这些的原因很简单
I read the plaque.
我看了那块石碑
You actually believe that?
你真的相信这个吗
I'm a writer. I have to have an open mind.
我是个作家 我得虚怀若谷
Yeah, but magic?
没错 但是相信魔法吗
Water is a very powerful thing.
水是很强大的东西
Cultures as old as time have worshipped it.
自有文明以来 人们就崇拜它了
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表