But you and Sidney will have a chance
但是你和西德尼完全可以在
to get into all that at the debate.
公开辩论中提及这一点
Debate?
公开辩论
Yes, Ms. Swan, there's a debate.
是的 斯旺女士 公开辩论
You two can talk about jail time and juvie records
你俩可以借此讨论铁窗生活和青少年犯罪记录
and maybe even your new association with Mr. Gold.
甚至也可以谈谈你和戈登先生的新同盟
He's a snake, Ms. Swan.
他是条毒蛇 斯旺女士
You need to be careful who you get into bed with.
你得小心你的床伴
I'm not getting into bed with anyone.
我没和任何人上♥床♥
I'm just fighting fire with--
我只是以毒攻...
All right. Come on. Let's go. We gotta get out of here.
起来 快跑 我们得快逃出去
I can't move! You have to get me out.
我动不了了 你得带我出去
Help me.
帮我
Keep that fire good and stoked, Bae.
要把火生得又亮又旺 小比
The sheep's fat needs to be liquid.
绵羊脂肪一定要是液体状的
And get that wool good and soaked.
那块羊毛一定要好好浸湿
Why are we doing this, papa?
我们为什么要这样做 爸爸
This is good wool. We can spin and sell.
这羊毛很好 我们可以将它纺织出♥售♥
These are our keys to the castle, son.
这是我们城♥堡♥之行的通关密钥 儿子
Once I'm inside, there's something I have to take.
我进入后 需要拿到一样东西
What do you need to take?
你需要拿到什么东西
That old beggar-- he told me a fine tale
那个老乞丐 他告诉我了一个关于
about the Duke and his magical dagger.
公爵和他的魔法匕♥首♥的故事
What does it do?
匕♥首♥有什么用
If I own that dagger,
如果我拥有这把匕♥首♥
I control the dark one.
我就能控制黑暗者
If I kill the dark one with the dagger,
如果我用匕♥首♥杀死黑暗者
I take his powers.
我就能获得他的力量
By God's name.
上帝啊
Imagine me with those powers.
想象一下我获得这些力量会如何
Can you imagine me with those powers, Bae?
你能想到我拥有这些力量吗 小比
I could get to redeem myself.
我就能拯救自己
I could turn it towards good.
我可以用它做好事
I'll save all the children of the Frontlands,
我就能拯救方特兰所有的孩子
not just you, my boy.
而不仅是你 我的儿子
I'd love to see that,
我很乐于见到这一点
but if the law says I'm to fight, I-I can fight.
但如果法令规定我应该参战 我就参战
No. No. The--the law doesn't want you to fight, son.
不不 法令不是要你参战 儿子
The law wants you to die.
法令是要让你去送死
That's not battle.
那不是一场战斗
That's...
那是
That's a sacrifice, son.
那是一场无意义的牺牲 儿子
You look at that red in the sky.
你看那天边的红光
That's not the--the fires of the battlefields.
那不是战场上的战火
That's the blood of our people, son.
是我们普通人的血 孩子
It's the blood of children,
那是孩子们的血
the blood of children like you.
像你一样的孩子们的血
I mean, what sane person would want to get involved with that?
只有疯子才会卷入其中
So it's true?
是真的吗
What?
什么
It's true--it's true you ran.
你真的逃跑了
I had no choice, son.
我没的选 孩子
And mother--
那妈妈呢
did she leave you like the knight said?
她真是像骑士说的那样 弃你而去了吗
You told me she was dead.
你跟我说她死了
She is dead.
她是死了
So... What do we need to do?
我们该怎么办呢
The duke's castle is made of stone,
公爵的城♥堡♥是石头建的
but the floors and the rafters...
但楼梯和椽梁
made of wood.
用了木头
Why does that matter?
这有什么关系呢
Because wood burns.
木头可以燃烧
You're gonna leave me, aren't you?
你是要丢下我吧
Oh! Oh! Ow! My ankle!
哦 我的脚踝
Set me down gently!
轻点 放下我
Seriously? You're complaining about how I saved your life?
不是吧 你抱怨我救你的方法
The firemen are here.
消防队员来了
It's not like we were really in danger.
我们又不是真的很危险
Fine.
好吧
Next time, I'll just--
下回 我就
No, you know what? Next time, I'll do the same thing
不 告诉你 下次我还会这么做
and the time after that,
再有多少次都这样
because that is what decent human beings do.
因为善良的人就是这么做的
That's what good people do.
好人就该这么做
Hey, did Emma really rescue my mom?
艾玛真的救了我妈妈吗
Enough.
行了
Regina. I'm fine.
瑞金娜 我没事了
A nice shot of the victim?
来给受害者拍张靓照
Sidney, what the hell are you doing?
西德尼 你要干什么
Are you trying to hand this election to her?
你要帮她赢得这次竞选吗
But it's news.
但这是新闻啊
She's the competition, you fool.
她是我的竞争对手 你个傻子
Did you really rescue Regina?
你真的救了瑞金娜吗
She did. The firemen said it.
是的 消防队员说的
They saw it.
他们看见了
You are a hero.
你是个英雄
We should see if they have a picture of the rescue.
我们去看看有没有你救人时的照片
We can make campaign posters.
能用来做竞选海报
Oh, people would love that. That's a great idea.
人们会喜欢的 真是个好主意
Wait. So I'll get the photo and then you
等等 我去找照片 你...
Can you write it up?
你能把故事写出来吗
This is how good wins.
好人就是这样取得胜利的
You do something good, and people see it
你做好事 人们会看到
and then they wanna help you.
进而会愿意帮你
Maybe you're right.
也许你是对的
You see, Henry?
看到了吧 亨利
We don't have to fight dirty.
我们不用使坏
Loads of visitors today.
今天的客人有点多呀
I do hope you're not gonna break my little bell.
我希望你不要弄坏了我的铃铛
You set the fire.
你放的火
I've been right here, Ms. Swan.
我一直在这儿 斯旺女士
Take a whiff. It smells like your sheep crap oil.
闻一下 这是你的羊粪油的味道
Turns out it's flammable.
这是可燃的
Well, are you sure?
你确定吗
There's some construction working
当时 镇政♥府♥大厅里
on at city hall at the moment.
有很多改装工作在进行
There's loads of flammable solvents used in construction.
改装工作会用到很多可♥燃♥物♥
Why did you do it?
你为什么要放火呢
If I did it,
如果是我放的火
if I did it, that would be because
就算是这样 一定是因为
you cannot win without something big,
你需要一件大事来赢得竞选
something like, uh,
你需要...
oh, I don't know, being the hero in a fire?
我说不好 成为火中救人的英雄
How could you even know I'd be there at the right time?
你又是怎么知道我当时会在那里呢
Maybe Regina's not the only one with eyes and ears in this town
瑞金娜不是唯一在镇里有耳目的人
or maybe... I'm just intuitive.
或者 我只是直觉很准
Where I involved.
至少对跟我有关的事
I could've run and left her there.
我也可以自己跑掉
Not the type.
你不是那种人
I can't go along with this.
我无法接受这种事
You just did.
你已经做了
This is just the price of election, Ms. Swan.
这只是竞选的代价而已 斯旺女士
A price I'm not willing to pay.
我不想付出这样的代价
Find another sucker.
换个愿意的傻子吧
Okay, go ahead. Expose me.
好吧 去揭发我吧
But if you do,
但若你要去揭发我
just think about what you'll be exposing
先想想你要揭发的是什么
and what you'll be walking away from.
你又放弃了什么
Oh, yes, and, uh,
哦对 还有
who you might be disappointing.
你会让谁失望
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表