That's a lie.
这是谎言
You're a coward, Rumplestiltskin.
你是个懦夫 朗普斯金
And no matter how thick you make your skin,
不管你的皮囊有多厚
that doesn't change.
这都不会改变
I'm not a coward, dearie.
我不是懦夫 小宝贝
It's quite simple, really.
其实很简单 真的
My power...
我的力量
means more to me than you.
比你对我更重要
No.
不
No, it doesn't.
不 不是
You just don't think I can love you.
你只是不相信我会爱你
Now you've made your choice.
现在你做出了选择
And you're going to regret it.
你会为之后悔的
Forever.
后悔一生
And all you'll have...
你能拥有的一切
is an empty heart...
只是一颗空荡荡的心
and a chipped cup.
和一个有缺口的杯子
Pastrami.
熏牛肉
You want half?
想来一半吗
You know I still owe you that favor.
你知道我还欠你一个人情
Nice, fatty pastrami.
上等多脂的熏牛肉
Delicious way to clear the books.
一笔勾销的美味方法
Well, I don't need a reminder that you owe me a favor.
不用你提醒我 你还欠我个人情
And when the day comes that I make my request,
当我提出要求的那天
it'll be for more than half a sandwich.
可不会只是半个三明治
Sheriff Swan?
斯旺警长
I'm letting you have 30 minutes with Henry.
我给你30分钟的时间陪亨利
Take him out. Buy him ice cream.
带他出去 买♥♥个冰淇淋
You want me to leave you alone with a prisoner?
你让我把你和一个嫌疑犯留在一起吗
29 1/2 minutes.
还剩29分半
Hi, Emma.
你好 艾玛
Hey.
你好
Bring me back a cone.
给我带个甜筒
Just this once.
仅此一次
Come on. Let's go.
我们走吧
Well...
天呐
You really wanted that little chat, didn't you?
你真的很想谈谈 对吗
Apparently, this is the only way I could do it.
显然我只有这么做才能如愿
Please.
请
Sit.
坐下吧
Now when two people both want something the other has,
当两人都想得到对方手里的某个东西时
a deal can always be struck.
交易就随之产生
Do you have what I want?
你有我想要的东西吗
Yes.
有
So...
那么
you did put him up to it, then.
是你让他那么干的
I merely suggested that...
我只不过是告诉他
strong men take what they need.
强者夺取他们所需
Oh, yeah, and you told him
是啊 而且你还告诉他
just exactly what to take, didn't you?
到底该取什么 对吧
We used to know each other so well, Mr. Gold.
戈登先生 我们曾那么了解彼此
Has it really come down to this?
真的非得到这步田地吗
It seems it has, yeah.
看来必须这样了
But you know what I want.
但你知道我想要什么
What is it you want?
你想要的是什么
I want you to answer one question.
我想让你回答一个简单的问题
And answer it simply.
请简洁地回答
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
It's Mr. Gold.
戈登
Your real name.
你真实的名字
Every moment I've spent on this earth, that's been my name.
我在这里一直都叫这个名字
But what about moments spent elsewhere?
那你在别的地方叫什么呢
What are you asking me?
你究竟想问什么
I think you know.
你心里清楚
If you want me to return what's yours,
如果你想让我归还你的东西
tell me your name.
就告诉我你叫什么
Rumplestiltskin.
朗普斯金
Now give me what I want.
把我要的东西给我
Such hostility.
杀气很重啊
Oh, yeah.
没错
Over this?
就为了这个
Such a... sentimental little keepsake.
如此令人感伤的纪念品
Thank you...
谢谢你
Your majesty.
镇长陛下
So...
那么
now that we're being honest with each other,
既然我们坦诚相待了
let's remember how things used to be, shall we?
那就一切照旧吧
And don't let these bars fool you, dear.
别让这些铁栏蒙蔽了双眼 亲爱的
I'm the one with the power around here.
我才是这里最有权势的人
I'm gonna be out of here in no time,
我很快就会离开这里
and nothing between us will change.
而我们之间的一切都不会改变
We shall see.
我们走着瞧
Flimsy locks.
这锁太脆弱了
I have a deal to discuss.
我要跟你谈个交易
A certain... mermaid.
事关一条美人鱼
I'm not dealing today.
我今天不谈交易
Are you angry with me?
你生我气了
What is it this time?
这次又是为什么
Your little deception failed.
你的小伎俩没得逞
You'll never be more powerful than me.
你永远没法变得比我强
You can keep trying, dearie,
无论你怎样努力 亲爱的
but you're never gonna beat me.
你永远不可能打败我
Is this about that girl I met on the road?
是因为我在路上遇见的那姑娘吗
What was her name?
她叫什么名字
Margie?
玛吉
Verna?
弗娜
Belle.
贝儿
Right.
没错
Well, you can rest assured I had nothing to do with that tragedy.
你放心 那桩惨剧与我无关
What tragedy?
什么惨剧
You don't know?
你还不知道
Well...
是这样
After she got home...
她回家乡后
her fiance had gone missing.
发现未婚夫失踪了
And after her stay here,
由于她在这里待过
her...
和她
"association" with you,
与你的"关系"
no one would want her, of course.
当然没人愿意娶她
Her father shunned her,
她父亲拒绝见她
cut her off, shut her out.
和她断绝往来 拒之门外
So she needs...
所以她现在需要
a home?
一个家
He was cruel to her.
他对她毫不留情
He locked her in a tower
把她锁在高塔之上
and sent in clerics to cleanse her soul
让牧师用鞭笞和斥骂
with scourges and flaying.
净化她的灵魂
After a while, she threw herself off the tower.
没过多久 她就自己从塔上跳了下来
She died.
她死了
You're lying.
你在说谎
Am I?
是吗
We're done.
我们没什么可说的了
Fine.
好吧
I have other calls to make.
反正我还要拜访别人
The place is looking dusty, Rumple.
这地方满是灰尘 朗普
You should get a new girl.
你应该再找个姑娘来
Pretty.
真美
Well, I know how hard you work.
我知道你工作很努力
Has anyone been to see her?
有人来探视过她吗
No, ma'am.
没有 阁下
Not today.
今天没有
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表