It sounds like you got a case of writer's block,
你现在就像个文思枯竭的作家
only without the whole writing part.
只是你不用写作
Maybe.
或许吧
You know, when I get struck by a block,
当我没有灵感时
I usually reread what I've done
我通常回过头看一下前面所写的
rather than plow ahead blindly.
而不是毫无头绪地写下去
Sometimes I find there'll be
有时候你会发现
a little nugget of inspiration left behind.
遗漏了些小灵感
You mean start over?
你是指重新开始
I mean, when I start writing, I usually have one idea,
开始写作时我总会有一个想法
and then in the middle, I may get another idea,
但写到一半 就会有另外的想法
and things are different.
事情就完全不同了
So your perspective changes.
就是说你会改变视角
Exactly.
就是这样
When you started this investigation,
当你开始这项调查的时候
what was it about?
是关于什么的
A missing person.
一个失踪的人
Then it became a murder
然后就演变成了凶杀
and then a cover-up.
之后就成了掩盖罪行
If you knew that then,
如果你早就知道
maybe you would have approached things differently.
你就会换种方法来处理此事
Where you going?
你要去哪
Scene of the crime.
犯罪现场
I'll drive.
我来开车
No, I'm fine.
不用 我能行
No, you're not. You haven't slept in days.
不 你不行 你已经几天没合眼了
And let's be honest,
而且你得承认
it was my idea.
这可是我出的点子
Ruby found the box with the heart right over here,
鲁比就是在这里找到装有心脏的盒子
just by the shore.
就在岸边
What's wrong? Nothing.
怎么了 没事
It doesn't seem like nothing.
看着不像没事啊
Here. Let me look. No, it's okay.
让我瞧瞧 不用了 没事的
It's just a shin splint. Just let me walk it off.
就是胫骨那儿有点疼 走走就好了
Sorry.
我很遗憾
I know this must be hard on you.
我知道这件事一定让你很难过
Yeah, that's an understatement.
是啊 "难过"这个词太轻描谈写了
I don't know you that well,
我不是很了解你
but it seems to me, that aside from Henry,
但在我看来 除了亨利
Mary Margaret's the closest thing to family you've got.
玛丽·玛格丽特就是与你最亲密的人了
It's okay to admit it.
你可以承认这一点
August, look.
奥古斯特 看
What is it?
这是什么
It's a shard.
是一块碎片
From a shovel.
铲子上的
Must've broken off when it hit a rock.
一定是碰到石头撞碎的
If we can find the shovel that it broke off of,
如果能找到这把铲子
we can prove that Mary Margaret didn't bury the heart.
就能证明不是玛丽·玛格丽特埋的心脏
We can prove that she's innocent.
也就能证明她是清白的
And I'm gonna guess you know exactly whose shovel it is.
而且我猜你一定知道那是谁的铲子
The eagle is in the nest,
鹰已归巢
and the package is secure.
包裹很安全
Henry.
亨利
I left the code book at home.
我把代号♥表落在家里了
She's getting in the shower
就是说她在洗澡
and the keys are under the mat.
钥匙在门垫下面
Don't touch a thing.
什么都别碰
We got her.
逮到她了
Careful, sweetheart.
当心 小可爱
A flower is a delicate thing.
花是纤细脆弱之物
Be gentle.
需小心待之
You want it to grow
若望它繁茂生长
and not pluck it before its time.
就切勿在其长成之前折败花朵
Sorry.
对不起
It's all right.
没关系
You needn't fear me. I'm only trying to help.
别怕 我只是想帮帮忙
Perhaps you could be the flower girl at the wedding.
也许在婚礼上你就能当个小花童了
I can already see how close you and Regina have become.
我看出你和瑞金娜很亲密
She's going to make a fine mother for you.
她会是一个好妈妈的
She is kind to me.
她对我很好
Indeed.
这个自然
It warms my heart how you two share everything...
看到你们俩无话不谈真让我欣慰
Already.
虽然才几天光景
Perhaps you could share something with me.
也许你也可以告诉我
Why has she pulled away from me?
为什么她总是对我敬而远之
What do you mean?
什么意思
A mother knows her daughter.
母亲是最了解孩子的
Regina's pulled away.
瑞金娜总是据我千里之外
I love her so much, but she's not letting me help her,
我非常爱她 但她不愿接受我的帮助
and I... I know she's unhappy.
而且我知道 她过得并不快乐
Has she said something?
她对你说过什么吗
I'd do anything to make her happy.
为了她的幸福 我什么都愿做
You'd do anything?
你真的什么都愿做
Of course, dear.
当然了 亲爱的
You know, I've talked to the king about your mother.
知道吗 我曾和国王谈起过你的母亲
He told me how much she loved you.
他对我说你母亲非常爱你
Losing her must've been so hard.
失去她一定令你痛不欲生
It was.
是的
Hearing him, I realized he might as well have been talking
国王的话也让我联想到
about me and regina.
我自己和瑞金娜
I don't want us to lose each other.
我不希望我们也失去彼此
If only I could show her how I feel,
真希望她能感受到我对她的爱
that no matter what, all I want is her happiness.
无论如何 我都希望她幸福
Then don't make her get married.
那就别让她嫁给我父亲
I'm sorry?
你在说什么啊
She doesn't love my father.
她并不爱父亲
She loves someone else.
她爱的是别人
She made me promise not to tell.
她让我发誓不告诉任何人
But she'll lose you.
但这样她会失去你的
She can't lose her mother.
她不能失去自己的母亲
No one should.
谁都不该失去母亲
Oh, sweet Snow, it's all right.
亲爱的白雪 没事的
She won't lose me.
她不会失去我的
You can tell me.
你可以跟我说
You must tell me.
你一定得说
Can I help you, sheriff Swan?
找我什么事 斯旺警长
Yes. I need you to unlock the garage for me.
请你打开车♥库♥门
And why would I do that?
我为什么要这么做
Because I have a search warrant that says that you have to.
我有搜查令 你没得选择
On what grounds?
你有什么根据
I found this near where the heart was buried,
我在埋心脏的地方发现了这个
figured whoever buried it might have left something behind.
埋心脏的人似乎落下了些东西
Then I got an anonymous call from someone
我刚好接到了匿名举报
who said they saw you digging near the toll bridge
说发现心脏的那天
the day the heart was found.
看到你在收费桥附近挖过东西
An "anonymous call"?
"匿名举报"吗
Yeah. Well, I can't control the fact he didn't leave a name.
没错 我无权要求他留下姓名
I suppose he didn't want to risk pissing you off.
我想他也许害怕得罪你
Now open the garage or I'll find a way to do it myself.
请打开车♥库♥ 否则我就亲自上了
Where is it?
东西在哪
Where is what, sheriff?
什么在哪 警长
You knew I was coming.
你知道我要来
How on earth would I know that?
我怎么会知道呢
Mary Margaret is a good person. She doesn't deserve this.
玛丽·玛格丽特是个好人 这样不公平
Ms. Blanchard is a liar and a murderer.
布兰切特女士是骗子和凶手
No matter what accusations you throw my way,
不管你如何指控我
that won't change.
这个事实无法改变
She's going to pay for what she's done.
她必须为自己犯下的罪行付出代价
That woman has destroyed
她已经没有机会
the last life she is ever going to destroy.
再去毁掉别人的生活了
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表