and the name "Emma" was embroidered along the bottom of it.
你的名字艾玛就绣在底边上
That wasn't in the article, was it?
文章里没有提到这些 对吧
How would I know that unless I was there?
我要是不在场 怎么会知道这个
Okay.
好吧
Let's say you were that kid.
就当你是那个孩子吧
Why lie about where you found me?
为什么对找到我的地点撒谎呢
I lied to protect you.
说谎是为了保护你
From what?
为什么呢
That.
那个
A tree?
一棵树
You've read Henry's book, right?
你看过亨利的书了 对吗
You know about the curse, don't you?
你知道诅咒 对吗
Your role in it?
你在书里的角色
It's true, Emma.
那是真的 艾玛
We both came into this world...
我们都是通过这棵树
through this tree.
来到这个世界
You're asking me to believe
你是要我相信
that you are a fairy tale character?
你是童话故事里的角色吗
Pinocchio.
匹诺曹
Right. Of course Pinocchio.
对 当然是匹诺曹
Explains all the lying.
怪不得你这么爱撒谎
You're the one who added the story to Henry's book.
是你在亨利的书里增加了故事
I needed you to know the truth.
我需要你了解事实
The truth is you are out of your mind,
事实是你疯了
and you're not even a very good liar.
你连谎都撒不好
Why not write the end of that story?
为什么不给那个故事写个结局
Because this is the ending, and we're writing it right now.
因为这就是结局 我们正在书写
And how does this story end?
那这个如何结局
With you believing.
你相信一切
Not gonna happen.
不可能
Emma? Emma, wait.
艾玛 艾玛等等
What... is wrong... with your leg?
你的 腿 怎么了
I failed.
我失败了
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
It doesn't matter. You don't believe.
那不重要 你也不相信
If you think that by making me feel sorry for you
如果你觉得让我心存内疚
that something's gonna change, you are wrong.
就会改变什么 你就错了
I am not screwing around here.
我不是在胡闹
Whatever you believe or don't, this is real, Emma.
不管你信不信 这就是真的 艾玛
I am sick.
我病了
That's an understatement.
病得不轻呢
You ever been to Phuket?
你去过普吉岛吗
It's beautiful.
很漂亮
Amazing island.
迷人的小岛
Full of pleasures. The perfect place to lose oneself.
充满乐趣 是个令人沉醉的好地方
That's where I was when you decided to stay in Storybrooke.
你决定留在童话镇的时候我就在那儿
How do you know when I decided to stay in Storybrooke?
你怎么知道我什么时候决定留在童话镇的
Because at 8:15 in the morning,
因为早上8点15分
I woke up with a shooting pain in my leg.
我被腿部的刺痛惊醒
That's 8:15 at night in Storybrooke.
那是童话镇的晚上8点15分
Sound familiar?
有没有觉得耳熟
That's when time there started to move forward again.
那就是童话镇的时间开始向前走的时候
I was supposed to be there for you,
我本该照顾你
and I wasn't.
却没能尽职
Because I was halfway around the world,
因为我在世界的另一半
I got a painful reminder of just how far I'd strayed.
这痛苦是提醒我已迷途甚远
If that tree won't make you believe,
如果那棵树都不能让你相信
maybe this will.
也许这个可以
How does that prove anything?
这能证明什么
Look.
看
August, I'm looking.
奥古斯特 我在看
You don't see it, do you?
你看不到 是吗
See what?
看见什么
Your denial is more powerful than I thought.
你的排斥比我想象的还要强大
It's preventing you from seeing the truth.
让你无法看见真♥相♥
Okay, one of us is losing it here, and it's not me.
我们有一个人失控了 而且不是我
You don't want to believe.
你不想相信
After everything you've seen, why can't you just do it?
看了这么多之后 为什么你就是做不到
Why is it so important to you that I do?
我相信为什么对你那么重要
Because I, the town-- everyone needs you.
因为我 童话镇 每个人都需要你
I don't want them to need me.
我不想他们需要我
Well, that's too bad, because we all do.
那太糟了 因为我们都需要你
You're saying that I am responsible for everyone's happiness?
你是说我要对每个人的幸福负责吗
That is crap!
胡扯
I didn't ask for that! I don't want it!
这不是我要的 我不想这样
Right now.
只是现在不想
A little while ago, you didn't want Henry either,
不久前 你也不想要亨利
but then he came to you,
但是随后他就找到了你
and now you are fighting like hell for him.
现在你为了他不顾一切
For him! Because that is all I can handle right now.
为了他 因为那是现在我唯一能应付的
And I'm not even doing a good job at that!
而我居然连这个都做不好
Now you're telling me I have to save everyone?
现在你告诉我说我得拯救所有人
That is beyond ridiculous. I don't want any of it.
荒谬得不能再荒谬了 我一点都不想要
Well, that's too bad, Emma,
那太糟了 艾玛
because that doesn't change the truth.
因为那也改变不了事实
You are our only hope.
你是我们唯一的希望
Then you're all screwed.
那你们都完了
Don't cry, Emma.
艾玛 别哭
Look at me. Watch this.
看我 看这个
There. That's better, right?
看 好多了 对吧
Do those tools belong to you?
这些工具是你的吗
I was just trying to fix the crib.
我就想修好婴儿床
I didn't want Emma to fall out and get hurt.
我不想让艾玛摔下来受伤
Don't ever touch anything in this house again.
别再碰这个屋子里任何东西了
Nothing belongs to you.
这里的东西都不是你的
Yes, Mr. Raskind.
知道了 里斯金德先生
You okay?
你还好吧
Uh, can you keep a secret?
你能保守秘密吗
Where'd you get that?
你从哪弄来的钱
I stole it from the sock drawer.
我从放袜子的抽屉里偷来的
It's enough to buy us all bus tickets out of here.
足够我们大家买♥♥车票离开这里了
You're leaving? When?
你们要走吗 什么时候
Right now.
现在
You wanna come?
你想一起吗
I told my father I'd take care of Emma.
我跟爸爸说过我会照顾好艾玛
Can she come? Please?
她能一起吗 求你了
We can't take care of baby.
我们没法照顾婴儿
You want to stay here for the rest of your life?
你想一辈子都待在这里
Be my guest.
请便吧
Wait.
等等
I'm sorry, Emma.
对不起 艾玛
Faster and faster.
快点 快点
Come on. Work. Work. Work. Work. Work.
快点 动起来 动起来
You see?
你看
Align the gear on the spindle,
将齿轮与轴对齐
then press the spring.
然后按下弹簧
Who taught you that?
这是谁教你的
My father.
我父亲
He taught you well.
他真是教子有方
He must be very proud.
他一定非常自豪
I don't know about that.
这我说不好
I don't think I became the man he wanted me to be.
我觉得我有负他的期望
Well, have you tried to make it up to him?
你试过亡羊补牢吗
I made him a promise...
我曾答应过他一件事
a long time ago.
那是很久以前了
By the time I got around to making good on it,
等我想要兑现承诺的时候
I think it was too late.
我觉得 已经太晚了
But you kept your promise.
但是你遵守了诺言
You realized your mistake, and you tried to fix it.
你认识到了自己的错误 试图去弥补
That's important.
这很重要
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表