Sir, there's news from the battlefield.
大人 前线传来消息
Avonlea has fallen.
艾凡里已被攻陷
My gods.
上帝保佑
If only he had come.
他要是能来就好了
Well, he didn't, did he?
可是他没来 不是吗
Ogres are not men.
这群怪物惨无人性
We have to do something. We have to stop them.
我们得想办法阻止他们
They are unstoppable.
什么也阻止不了他们
He could be on his way right now, papa.
父亲 他可能正在赶来的路上
It's too late, my girl.
太晚了 我的女儿
It's just...too late.
一切都来不及了
It's him. It has to be him.
是他 肯定是他
How could he get past the walls?
他是怎么穿过围墙的
Open it.
开门
Well, that was a bit of a letdown.
有点小失望吧
You sent me a message--
你们捎信儿给我
something about, um,
说什么
"Help. Help. We're dying. Can you save us?"
"救命 我们大难临头 你能救我们吗"
Now the answer is...
我现在就答复你们
yes, I can.
我可以帮你们
Yes, I can protect your little town...
我可以保护你们的小镇
for a price.
不过我有条件
We sent you a promise of gold.
我们已经承诺给你一大笔金子
Now you see, um,
你看
I, uh...
我可以
make gold.
自己炼金
What I want is something a bit more special.
我想要一件更特别的东西
My price...
我的条件
is her.
是要她
No.
不行
The young lady is engaged to me.
她已经与我订婚
I wasn't asking if she was engaged.
我又没问她订没订婚
I'm not looking for love.
我又不是要爱情
I'm looking for a caretaker
我想要为我的城♥堡♥
for my rather large estate.
找个女佣
It's her or no deal.
我就要她 不然免谈
Get out.
出去
Leave!
滚
As you wish.
如你所愿
No. Wait.
等一下
I will go with him.
我愿意跟他走
I forbid it. No.
我不答应 不要
No one decides my fate but me.
只有我能决定我自己的命运
I shall go.
我要跟他走
It's forever, dearie.
亲爱的 这可是一辈子的事
My family,
我的家人
my friends--they will all live?
我的朋友 都会平安无事
You have my word.
我向你保证
Then you have mine.
那就这么说定了
I will go with you forever.
我这一辈子都跟着你
Deal.
成交
Belle. Belle.
贝儿 贝儿
You cannot do this.
你不能跟他走
Belle, please.
贝儿 求求你
You can't go with this...
别跟这个
beast.
野兽走
Father...
父亲
Gaston...
加斯顿
it's been decided.
我意已决
You know...
你要知道
she's right.
她说的很对
The deal is struck.
交易已定
Oh. Congratulations on your little war.
恭喜你们此战胜利
Well, this is just perfect.
好极了
I've been looking for you, Mr French.
我正找你 弗莱斯先生
I'll have your money next week.
我下周就还你钱
The terms of the loan were fairly specific.
贷款书上的条款说的很清楚
Take the van.
把卡车开走
Wait. No.
等等 别这样
Tomorrow's Valentine's day.
明天就是情人节
It's the biggest day of--
是我做生意的好日子
I've got a grand in roses in the back.
我花一千块进的玫瑰花还在里面
Stop! You've gotta let me sell 'em.
停车 你得让我把花卖♥♥了
I'm gonna leave you two to onontinue this conversation.
你们两个继续讨论吧
Oh, this is no way to do business, Gold.
戈登 生意可不是这么做的
You are the lowest!
你太奸诈了
People aren't gonna put up with this!
人们不会坐视不管的
Mr. Gold, that was quite a show back there.
戈登先生 刚才这出戏很精彩
Well, Mr French is just having a bad day.
弗莱斯先生今天只是不太顺利
Happens to the best of us.
谁都有这样的时候
I've been meaning to talk to you about something.
我有件事 一直想找你谈谈
Ahah, and the moment you have something I want to discuss,
等你有件我想谈的事
we'll have that little chat.
我们再谈吧
No, we're gonna do this now. It'll only take a moment.
不 我们现在就谈谈 不用很久
Is there something eating you, dear?
你就这么着急吗 亲爱的
Something you need to get out in the open?
你有什么不吐不快的吗
'Cause it's gonna have to wait.
看来要等等了
Please.
拜托
Oh, you got the book.
你收到书了
Yeah. Yeah, I just started it.
对 我刚刚开始看
It's great. Can't wait to see how it ends.
写得很好 等不及要看结局了
Uh, I can push the tables together if you guys...
我可以帮你们拼桌 如果你们
Oh, no, we're not together. No, it's
不 我们不是一起的 不用
Hey, David.
你好 戴维
Hey. Mary Margaret.
你好 玛丽·玛格丽特
So...
那么...
How's your day going?
今天过得如何
Henry's fine.
亨利很好
That's not what I asked you.
我问的不是这个
You sure?
你确定吗
Really. He's his normal self.
真的 他跟平常一样
Regina won't keep you separated forever.
瑞金娜无法让你们永远分离的
When people are supposed to be together,
如果两个人应该在一起
they find a way.
他们会想到办法的
Yeah.
是啊
So he's his normal self. He's fine.
那么他和平常一样 一切安好
He's happy?
他高兴吗
Yes.
是啊
No.
不是的
He misses you a lot.
他很想你
Trust me. I'm with him, like, six hours a day.
相信我 我每天跟他在一起六个小时
Six hours?
六小时
You take newborns?
你照顾婴儿吗
'Cause I'd love six hours off.
因为我真的需要休息六小时
Ashley.
阿什莉
I didn't--I didn't even recognize you.
我 我竟然没认出你
Oh. Baby on the outside?
因为多了个宝宝吗
How's it going?
最近怎么样
It's, uh...
最近
It's, uh...
最近
I mean, the baby's great, but, uh,
宝宝很好 但是
we really haven't had time to do the whole getting married thing.
我们真的没空结婚
So that's been rough,
所以这事不太顺利
and Sean's been working double shifts at the cannery.
而且肖恩在罐头厂干两班的活儿
Well, he has to work.
他必须去工作啊
On valentine's day? Yeah.
情人节也得工作吗 好吧
He couldn't get out of it.
他抽不出时间
I'm sorry. That sucks.
我很抱歉 太伤感了
It doesn't have to.
也不一定哦
Come out with me. Let's have a girls' night.
跟我出去玩吧 我们来个"闺蜜之夜"
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表