whose husband very publicly left her?
被老公抛弃 搞得人尽皆知的那个吗
I mean, the story writes itself.
这可是绝佳的新闻啊
If I get a scoop like that,
如果我能拿到这样的独家新闻
the "Daily Mirror" would have no choice but to take me back.
《每日镜报》肯定会立马把我请回去的
Calm down, tiger. You don't work for Regina anymore.
冷静点 鸡血男 你已经不为瑞金娜卖♥♥命了
Kathryn got accepted to law school in Boston.
凯思琳被波士顿的法学院录取了
Maybe after David dumped her, she decided to leave town.
戴维和她分手后 也许她想离开童话镇
Car broke down. She hitched the rest of the way.
车坏了 于是只能搭便车去波士顿了
That's what I would do if I was running away from my problems.
要是我想逃离烂摊子 我就会这么做
And, uh, would you leave your clothes in the car?
那你也会不带行李上路吗
Time to pull Kathryn's phone records
我们得调出凯思琳的通话记录
and find out who she spoke to last.
看看她最后和谁打了电♥话♥
Yeah, you know, if you go through the sheriff's department
不过 如果你走警局的正规程序
it'll take you days to get those.
估计得要几天才能拿到
I've got a contact over at the phone company
我在电♥信♥公♥司♥有关系
who used to help me ot when I was at the newspaper.
我还在报社干时 他帮了我不少忙
I can get those in a couple hours.
我几小时就能拿到
Great.
那行
Call me the minute you get your hands on those phone records.
一拿到通话记录就立刻打给我
There he is.
他来了
Time to break the news.
应该告诉他这个消息了
You really think he doesn't know?
你真以为他不知道吗
I'm about to find out.
我马上就会搞清楚
Arms up.
手臂抬起来
What am I?
我是什么
You're a dwarf.
你是个矮人
What am I doing?
我在干吗
Being cleaned.
净身
Who is the woman I saw?
我看见的那个女人是谁
What woman?
什么女人
The one I saw right before I hatched.
在我孵出来之前见到的那个
She was beautiful. I want to see her again.
她好漂亮 我还想再见到她
Ha! You must be dreaming.
笑话 你肯定是在做梦
There are no female dwarfs.
根本没有女矮人
Dwarfs don't fall in love,
矮人不会坠入爱河
dwarfs don't get married,
矮人不会结婚
and dwarfs don't have children.
矮人也不会生孩子
Why do you think you were hatched from an egg?
不然你以为你为什么会从蛋里孵出来的
Then what do we do? We work.
那我们都干些什么 干活
And we like it?
我们喜欢干活
We love it. We even whistle while we do it.
简直爱死了 我们都吹着口哨干活呢
We mine the diamonds that get crushed into dust
我们开采钻石 再把钻石磨成仙尘
that give light to the world.
而仙尘给世界带来光明
You and your seven brethren
你和你的七个兄弟
will bring joy to yourselves and to everyone.
能给自己和大家带来欢乐
Come on.
来吧
This is your team. These are your brothers.
这是你的团队 他们是你的兄弟
Everyone, grab an ax.
大家拿好锄头
It'll give you your dwarf name.
你们的矮人称号♥会显示在上面
The ax never lies, Dreamy.
锄头不会说谎 爱做梦
Okay, folks, grab a lantern and move out.
好了 大家拿上灯笼准备出发
Today is the first day of the rest of your lives.
今天是你们新生活的第一天
Welcome to the mines!
欢迎来到矿场
Where can I sign up?
我在哪里报名
What?
怎么了
I want to volunteer to sell candles.
我自愿来卖♥♥蜡烛
No, you don't.
不是这样
You made that very clear this morning at Granny's.
你今早在"外婆家"已经明确表态了
Maybe I saw the light.
也许我突然明白事理了呢
I mean, maybe somebody showed it to me.
也许有人给了我指引
What difference does it make, sister?
有什么区别呢 小妹
It looks like you can use all the help you can get.
看上去你非常需要人帮助
Okay, I need help manning the candle booth.
好吧 我需要有人帮忙打理蜡烛摊位
No swearing, no drinking,
不能骂人 不能喝酒
and I get to call all the shots.
一切都是我说了算
You ordered how many tanks of helium?
你订了多少罐氦气
I meant to order 12.
我本想订十二罐的
You ordered 12 dozen.
可是你订了十二打
Return them.
退掉吧
There are no refunds.
他们不退款
We needed that money. You knew that.
我们需要这笔钱 你知道的
You know how he feels about us.
你知道他对我们的态度
You fix this, Sister Astrid. You fix it now.
你解决 阿斯特丽德修女 马上解决
Hey.
你好
What's the problem?
有什么问题吗
The problem is I'm an idiot.
问题是我就是个笨蛋
We get a stipend each year for expenses,
我们每年获得定额津贴用于花销
and it's all carefully budgeted
所有花销都精心做过预算安排
except for the part where I spent it all on helium.
除了我花在氦气上的这部分钱
And now we can't pay our rent.
现在我们没有钱付租金了
So you'll make it up when you get your next stipend.
你们收到下笔津贴时就能补上这笔钱了
Which isn't till next month.
我们下个月才能拿到这笔钱
The rent is due next week.
而房♥租下周就该交了
And the only income we have are these candles.
我们唯一的收入只有这些蜡烛
Well, so how many do you need to sell?
你们需要卖♥♥掉多少蜡烛
Like, a thousand.
大概一千吧
How many did you sell last year?
你们去年卖♥♥了多少
42.
四十二
Ask your landlord to cut you a break.
请求你们的房♥东给些宽限
Oh. Mr. Gold doesn't offer much leeway.
戈登先生从来不给我们商量的余地
Mr. Gold's your landlord?
戈登先生是你们的房♥东吗
If we miss a payment, we're out.
如果我们付不上房♥租 我们就必须离开
And then they'll reassign us,
我们会被重新分配
and we'll have to leave Storybrooke.
那么我们就必须离开童话镇
No, you won't.
不 你们不会
You know why you only sold 42 last year?
你知道你们去年为什么只卖♥♥了四十二支蜡烛吗
Because you didn't have me.
因为没有我
This year we're going to sell all of them.
今年我们能卖♥♥掉所有蜡烛
Leroy,
勒罗伊
I guess you really are my hero.
也许你真是我的英雄
She's just gone?
她就这么走了吗
You really don't know anything, do you?
你真的完全不知情 是吗
I-I don't-- I don't understand.
我 我不明白
Wh-what happened?
发生什么了
I don't know. I'm trying to find out.
我不知道 我也在调查
What can you tell me?
你能提供什么信息吗
When was the last time you spoke to Kathryn?
你最后一次和凯思琳说话是什么时候
Yesterday afternoon.
昨天下午
Okay, look, I know there has been lies
我知道你说过谎
and deceit,
骗过人
and I'm really not judging you,
我不是想指责你
but is that the truth?
但是你说的是实话吗
Yes. I haven't spoken to her since we...
是的 我最后和她说话时我们...
I ended things.
我跟她分手的时候
And I came home yesterday, and all her things were gone.
我昨天回家的时候 她的东西都没有了
I assumed she was going to Boston.
我以为她去了波士顿
That's what she told me.
她是这么跟我说的
Am I a suspect or something?
我现在是疑犯了吗
No. I know when people are telling the truth, David,
不 别人对我说实话我看得出 戴维
and you are.
你说的是实话
She hasn't even been gone 24 hours.
她离开还没到24个小时
She's not even technically missing.
还不能算是失踪
But if she is, trust me,
但如果她真的失踪了 相信我
I will find her.
我会找到她的
Hello, Sidney?
你好 西德尼
Those phone records you wanted--
你要的那些通话记录
I have them.
我已经拿到了
And I think you'll find them quite helpful.
我想这些记录会对你很有帮助的
Come on.
拜托
Help!
帮帮我
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表