Well, ask your roommate. He confessed.
问问你室友啊 他招供了
Of course he did.
他当然会招供
Are you insinuating something? Yes, I am.
你话中有话啊 被你发现了
But I forgive you.
但我原谅你了
Even if you can't admit what you did,
即使你拒绝承认你的所为
I forgive you anyway.
我还是原谅你
Your life must be filled with such incredible loneliness
你的生活一定是无比的孤单
if your only joy comes from destroying everyone else's happiness.
只能通过毁掉别人的幸福来取乐
It's so sad, Mayor Mills,
这太悲哀了 米尔斯镇长
because despite what you think,
因为无论你是怎么想的
it won't make you happy.
这么做不会让你开心的
It's only going to leave a giant hole in your heart.
只会让你的内心更加的空虚
There's Henry now.
亨利来了
What are you doing here?
你来这干嘛
You forgot your lunchbox.
你忘带午餐盒了
Thanks.
谢谢
Henry, it's time for a change.
亨利 是时候做点改变了
I think it's time to transfer you to a new class with a new teacher.
我想把你转到别的老师带的班
Why do you want me out of Ms. Blanchard's class?
你为什么不想让我待在布兰切特老师的班
Is it because you framed her?
就是因为你陷害她吗
Henry!
亨利
Do you really think i'm capable of doing something so horrible?
你真的觉得我会做出如此恶毒的事吗
Of course. You're the evil queen. Enough.
当然 你是邪恶的巫后 够了
Those fairy tales are not real.
那些童话故事不是真的
Ms. Blanchard should never have given you that book.
布兰切特老师当初就不该给你那本书
She should be grateful I'm not trying to get her fired.
我没想办法让她被炒她就该感恩戴德了
Go ahead and try. It won't work.
试试啊 你不会成功的
No matter what you do,
无论你做什么
Snow White will have her happy ending.
白雪公主终会得到幸福
She and Prince Charming will be together.
她和白马王子会终成眷属
The curse will end.
诅咒会被终结
Good will win.
正义一方终将胜利
And I'm not transferring classes.
我不会转班的
Ah, Mr. Booth. I'll be with you in a moment.
布兹先生 我待会再跟你谈
On second thought, tell me--
不过 你能告诉我
as one admirer of antiquities to another--
我们古物爱好者就不说暗话了
do you think it's worth my while having this clock repaired?
你觉得这钟还值得修理吗
I'll take your silence as a "Yes", then.
我就当你默认了
You know, I'm very busy right now,
我现在很忙
and, uh, I'm just a one-man shop.
店里就我一个人
But, uh, I'll get to the clock as fast as I can.
不过我会尽快开始修钟的
I wouldn't ask for anything more.
这样就好
Good day.
日安
H-how are you?
你好
First time seeing dear old dad since you arrived at Storybrooke?
你来到童话镇之后这是第一次见你老爹吗
I'm s-sor--
抱歉...
You know, what surprises me is
让我惊讶的是
why a man who claims to be at death's door
一个声称自己生命垂危的人
can't even bring himself to say hello to his father.
居然不敢和他爸爸打招呼
What are you afraid of?
你在害怕什么
That's, uh...
这是
That's my business.
这是我的事
Fair enough.
好吧
Let's talk about ours.
那就来谈谈我们的事
You claim to be the only person who can make Ms. Swan believe,
你说只有你能让斯旺女士相信这些童话故事
that you could get her to do
还说你可以让她去做
exactly what she was brought here to do, and yet,
她来到这个世界所肩负的使命
for a man who's running out of time,
但对于一个行将就木的人来说
you don't seem to be in much of a hurry.
你似乎一点都不着急啊
It's not me slowing us down.
又不是我在拖后腿
It's her. All she can think about right now
是她 她现在只想
is getting custody of her kid.
夺回孩子的抚养权
Sounds like Sheriff Swan needs a course correction.
看来该有人给斯旺警长指条正路
She's coming to you for legal advice.
她要来找你做法律咨♥询♥
And you want me to steer her toward you.
而你想让我把她引向你
I can get her there, to believing.
我能让她相信
Trust me.
相信我
I'm sorry. It's just that knowing who you are
抱歉 可知道了你的身份
and your nature,
和你的本性
trust is a big ask.
就很难信任你了
Fear not.
别担心
A gentle nudge I shall provide.
我还是会薄尽绵力
Align the gear on the spindle.
将齿轮与轴对齐
Now press the spring.
现在按一下弹簧
Good work!
干得好
You fixed it, eh? Bravo!
你把它修好了 好厉害
Did you do this, Pinocchio?
是你干的吗 匹诺曹
Remember what the blue fairy told you
还记得蓝衣仙子
about being a good boy? Thanks.
叫你做个好孩子吗 谢谢
Oh, it's okay. He meant no harm.
没事的 他并无恶意
I'd be laughing, too, if...
换了我也会笑 只是...
Oh, I felt so dizzy.
我好晕
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I meant to be good.
我没有恶意
I'm not here because of you, Pinocchio.
我不是为你来的 匹诺曹
I'm afraid I bring bad news.
恐怕我有些坏消息
Wait in your room, my boy. Go on.
在你房♥里等着 孩子 去吧
H-hang on, Pinocchio. I'll come with you.
等等 匹诺曹 我和你一起去
What is it?
什么坏消息
The Evil Queen--
巫后
She's threatened the entire kingdom with a curse,
她用一道诅咒威胁整个王国
a curse that will rip away all that we love.
这道诅咒会剥夺我们所爱的一切
Then we must stop her.
那我们必须制止她
It's too late for that.
太迟了
So all is lost?
难道一切无望了吗
No. There is hope,
不 还有希望
if you will help us.
只要你愿意帮助我们
Me?
我
Snow White is about to give birth to a child--
白雪公主快要生孩子了
a child who will save us all when she reaches her 28th year--
这孩子到28岁就能拯救我们所有人
But only if she can be protected
但得有人能保护她
from the powerful effects of the dark curse.
免受强大的黑暗诅咒的伤害
But how can I protect this child?
但我要怎么保护这个孩子
There is an enchanted tree,
有棵被施了魔法的树
much like the one you carved Pinocchio from.
很像你做匹诺曹的那棵
If fashioned into a vessel,
如果能打造成一个容器
it can protect the child from the queen's magic.
就能保护这孩子不受到巫后魔法的伤害
Will you do this?
你愿意做吗
I cannot lose my boy.
我不能失去我的孩子
I have lost...
我已经失去了
so much.
这么多
I cannot lose him, too.
我不能再失去他了
Then build the wardrobe.
那就做好衣柜
That's how you will save us all.
你就能拯救我们所有人
I have to save him.
我得拯救他
I have to get Henry away from Regina.
我得让亨利远离瑞金娜
I must admit, your intentions are admirable.
我得承认你精神可嘉
However,
但是
I won't be taking your case.
我不能帮你
What?
什么
You know what Regina did.
你知道瑞金娜的所作所为
Yes, but we can't prove it.
对 但我们无法证明
And given the mayor's sway in this town,
鉴于镇长在这个镇的统治地位
any proceedings against her
任何反对她的行为
would be long and drawn out and futile.
都会旷日持久却徒劳无功
The only certainty is Henry would suffer.
而亨利则一定会受到伤害
You can't do that to your boy.
你不能这样对他
So we leave him in the same house with that sociopath?
那我们就让他跟那个精神病住一起吗
I'm sorry, sheriff. My mind's made up.
很抱歉 警长 我主意已定
Well, then change it.
那就改主意
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表