Previously on Once Upon a Time.
前情回顾
The sheriff found a heart in your jewelry box.
警长在你的首饰盒里发现了一颗心脏
The weapon was found in your apartment.
凶器是在你家找到的
I didn't kill Kathryn.
我没有杀凯思琳
You think my book is real?
你觉得我的书是真的
I'm a believer, and I want to help others see the light.
我是信徒 我想帮其他人看清♥真♥♥相♥
But I already believe. I'm here for Emma.
可我已经相信了 我是为艾玛而来
Kathryn?
凯思琳
Hey, you there? Good.
你在吗 很好
This is taking too long. We need to accelerate the plan.
拖得太久了 我们得加紧行动
It's almost 9:00.
就要九点了
You all set? You know what to do?
准备好了吗 知道该怎么做吗
Operation Cobra is always ready.
眼镜蛇行动随时待命
I just...
不过...
You just what?
不过什么
I don't understand
我不明白
what this has to do with getting Emma to believe.
这跟让艾玛相信魔法有什么关系
Sometimes other priorities assert themselves.
有时候 会出现一些更紧急的事
Can you handle a little improvisation?
你能随机应变吗
Yeah.
当然
Can you?
你呢
We're a go.
行动开始
Hey, Mr. Gold.
戈登先生
Good morning, Henry.
早上好 亨利
What can I do for you?
你需要点什么
I want to get a gift for Ms. Blanchard.
我想给布兰切特小姐买♥♥份礼物
Oh, I see.
这样啊
Since she didn't kill that woman.
因为已证实她没杀人
Good thinking.
好想法
Are these bells?
这些是铃铛吗
Cool.
挺不错
See anything you fancy?
看看有没有你喜欢的
It should be something special, like...
我想买♥♥件特别的 比如...
You're asking a lot from a bell.
你对铃铛的要求还挺高
This one's good. How much?
这个挺好 多少钱
The price on the back.
价签在背面
May I help you?
有事吗
I'm looking for some maps. I'm a bit of a collector.
我想找几张地图 我是个收藏家
Yes.
这样啊
Well, there's maps through in the shop. This is my office.
店里有地图 这里是我的办公室
I thought this was the entrance.
我还以为这边是店门
It's not.
不是
The shop's through there.
店在那边
Emma.
艾玛
Come on in. Look who's awake.
快来 看看谁醒了
Kathryn, hi.
凯思琳
Listen, I don't want to take a lot of your time.
我不想打扰你太久
But do you remember what happened?
你记得发生了什么吗
I don't know much. Um, I was in a car accident,
不记得多少 我出了车祸
and I remember the airbag going off.
我记得气囊打开了
And the next thing I knew, I was in the dark,
我再清醒过来的时候 周围一片漆黑
in some basement.
好像是在地下室里
I didn't see anyone, but there was food and water.
我没见到有人 不过有吃的和水
And then I guess I was drugged.
我好像是被下药了
Yeah. We're still trying to flush that out of your system.
没错 我们正帮你把药排出去
And then I woke up in a field at the edge of town,
然后我在镇子边缘的草地里醒过来
and I started walking. That was it.
开始往前走 就这些
You saw no one? You didn't hear a voice?
没看见谁 听见什么声音
Or smell perfume? Cologne? Anything?
闻到香水或古龙水什么的
Nothing. No, I'm sorry.
没有 对不起
I wish I could help.
我要是能多提供点线索就好了
Especially since...
尤其是
while I was gone,
我不在的时候
you thought I was dead?
你以为我死了
Your DNA matched the heart we found.
我们找到的心脏与你的DNA吻合
They're grilling everybody down at the hospital lab
他们正在盘问医院实验室的所有员工
to see who doctored the DNA results.
查是谁篡改了DNA检测结果
Why would anyone do this?
为什么有人要做这种事
I think someone was trying to frame Mary Margaret.
我觉得有人是想陷害玛丽·玛格丽特
But why?
为什么
I mean, who would do something like that?
谁会做出这样的事情呢
You broke our deal.
你违约了
I broke one deal in my life, dear,
亲爱的 我这辈子就违过一次约
and it certainly wasn't this one.
但绝对不是你我之间的约定
Kathryn was supposed to die,
凯思琳本来该死掉
and Mary Margaret was to get the blame.
而玛丽·玛格丽特则该承受罪责
Yeah, murder seems so much worse here, though, doesn't it?
是啊 在这个世界谋杀可是重罪啊
You can't just turn someone into a snail
你不能把人变成蜗牛
and then step on them, can you?
然后一脚踩死他 对吗
You didn't say "kill her".
你的要求不是"杀死她"
We agreed that something tragic should happen to her.
我们达成共识 让她遭遇不测
Now abduction is tragic.
绑♥架♥ 正是一种不测
The intent was perfectly clear.
我的目的已经很明确了
Oh, let's not talk about intent. Intent is meaningless.
别说什么目的了 目的毫无意义
Intent is everything.
目的就是一切
Please.
行了
This is going to raise all kinds of questions
这会招来一连串的质疑
about where she was and how the test results were fake.
她这段时间在哪 检测结果是如何篡改的
Oh, yes. And, um...
是啊 还有...
And who put the key in her cell.
是谁把监狱的钥匙放在牢房♥里的
It's all going to lead to me, isn't it?
矛头都会指向我 对吗
You bastard.
你这个混♥蛋♥
This doesn't make any sense.
没道理啊
You and I-- we've been in this, together, from the start.
你和我 可都是始作俑者
Oh, have we?
是吗
You created the curse for me--
是你为我创造了那个诅咒
The curse that brought us here and built all this.
把我们带过来 并创造了这里的一切
Yeah, it's time you say "Thank you".
是啊 你该说声"谢谢"了
Why did you do it?
你为什么要这么做
Well, you're a smart woman, Your Majesty.
镇长大人 您是个聪明的女人
Figure it out.
自己想想吧
Come on.
快走
Come on. Come on.
快走 快走
What are you doing in the middle of the road, boy?
小毛孩 你在路中间干什么
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Hey, I know you.
我认得你
It's fine. It's fine. It was the donkey's fault.
没事没事 是驴的错
You want a chicken or some eggs?
想要只鸡 或者鸡蛋吗
It's all right. No. I should probably just--
没事 我还是...
What's going on?
发生了什么事
It's nothing. It was my fault.
没事 是我不好
I wasn't looking where I was going.
我没看路
But he says he's fine.
他说他没事
I'm fine, papa. Really.
我没事的 爸爸 真的
Are you sure, Bae?
真没事吗 小比
Yes. I'm fine.
对 我没事
Well, I suppose it won't happen again.
下不为例
It won't. No. No.
是的 下不为例
What's that?
你腿怎么了
It's nothing. It's nothing!
没什么 真的没什么
Don't bother.
别费唇舌了
No, papa. No.
不要啊 爸爸
Please, papa, don't.
求你了 爸爸 别
No, papa! Papa!
不要 爸爸
I'm sorry.
抱歉
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I was trying to kiss you on your forehead.
我想亲你的额头
It was meant to be sweet.
想温馨一下
Well, thank you.
谢谢
It's... it's good to see you.
见到你真好
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表