Hey, kid.
小子
Nice to see you, too.
我也很高兴见到你
The storm!
可恶的风暴
It's okay. We can fix it. I'll talk to Marco.
没事 可以修好 我去找马可
Do you think it's still here? What are you looking for?
你说它还在吗 什么
My book. Why'd you bury it here?
我的童话书 为什么埋在这里
So my mom doesn't find it.
这样我妈就不会找到了
Hiding it under your mattress wasn't good enough?
藏在你的床垫下面不好吗
That's the first place the evil queen would look.
那是巫后第一个要找的地方
How about leaving it with me?
放在我这里呢
That's the second place.
那是她第二个要找的地方
It's still here. Good.
还在 太好了
So your mom doesn't know about the castle?
你妈妈还不知道这城♥堡♥吗
No. This is our secret.
没错 这是我俩的秘密
Henry?
亨利
Henry.
亨利
I've been looking everywhere for you.
我到处在找你
You know you have a session with archie this morning.
你今天上午得去找阿奇做心理辅♥导♥
I should've known he was with you.
我早该猜到他和你在一起
Henry, car. Now.
亨利 赶紧上车
You let him play here?
你让他在这里玩吗
The storm hit it hard, but we can fix it.
风暴把小屋给弄坏了 不过我们可以修好
Well, can you fix a cracked cranium?
要是脑袋砸坏了 你也能治好吗
'Cause that's what you'll have on your hands
如果哪块木板承受不住他的重量而坍塌
if one of these boards collapses under his weight.
他肯定会摔伤脑袋
You're not thinking about Henry or his safety,
你一点都不担心亨利和他的安全
just ways around me.
就知道找我的茬
Ms. Swan, don't let your feelings cloud your judgment.
斯旺小姐 请不要感情用事
People can get hurt.
会有人受到伤害的
What's that supposed to mean?
这话什么意思
You're the sheriff now.
你现在是警长了
It's time to be responsible.
你得负起责任来
Don't let my feelings cloud my judgment?
让我不要感情用事
That's all Regina ever does.
瑞金娜在说她自己吗
She's just upset because
她只是生气
you and Henry have a special place and she...
你和亨利有个秘密基地 可她...
she doesn't.
她没有
How'd she find out about the castle in the first place?
她是怎么知道那座城♥堡♥的
She knows everything about this town. She's the Mayor.
她对镇上的事了如指掌 人家可是镇长
Everything okay?
没事吧
Yeah, I just need to go.
嗯 我得走了
Look, if it makes you feel any better,
如果这么说让你好受些的话
I think you're right.
我觉得你是对的
I see the effect she has on Henry.
我看到了她对亨利的影响
I wish everyone else did, too.
要是所有人都看到该多好
I can grant your wish.
我可以满足你的愿望
Oh, Sidney.
西德尼啊
You want a side of bacon with that whiskey?
你要吃片培根下酒吗
You want to show this town who the Mayor really is?
你想让镇上的人都看到镇长的真面目吗
I can help.
我可以帮你
It's gonna be kinda hard to do from inside her pocket.
你是她的人 怎么可能帮我
The Mayor and I are done.
我和镇长闹掰了
Sure you are. She got me fired from the paper.
看得出来 她让报社炒了我
She made a fool of me in the election.
她让我在警长选举上出洋相
So I started working on an expose on the mayor's office,
所以我开始揭露镇长办公室的秘密
and I found something she didn't want found.
发现了她不想公诸于世的秘密
Sidney, you're drunk.
西德尼 你醉了
Go home. Sleep it off.
回家睡一觉吧
Be grateful you don't have to answer to her anymore.
好好感谢上苍吧 你不用听她差遣了
Call me.
给我打电♥话♥
Storybrooke deserves to know the truth about her.
童话镇的人♥民♥有权知道她的真面目
Here we go.
又来了
You awakened the Genie of Agrabah.
你召唤了阿格拉巴灯神
You're entitled to three wishes--no more, no less.
我可以实现你三个愿望 就三个
But you must know that magic has its limits.
可你得知道 魔法并非无所不能
You cannot wish for life nor death.
你不能要求起死回生 也不能夺人性命
You cannot wish for love. You cannot wish for more wishes.
不能要求得到爱情 不能要求更多的愿望
And once spoken,
一旦你许下愿望
a wish cannot be undone, no matter what the consequences.
不论会有什么后果 都覆水难收
So... tell me your first wish.
好了 告诉我第一个愿望吧
I cannot think of a single thing I desire.
我想不出任何我想要的东西
I have everything I need.
我已经拥有了一切
I seek nothing more than the happiness
我只希望每一个踏上我国土的人
of all who set foot in my kingdom.
都能幸福快乐
You are in my kingdom,
你就站在我的国土上
and yet you seem unhappy.
可你看起来并不快乐
I have served as Genie of the lamp
我做这盏神灯的灯神的时间
for longer than you've been alive.
远比你的生命要长
Life as a genie is not as magical as it may appear.
灯神的生活并不像看起来那么神奇
So you wish to be free?
你想要自♥由♥吗
More than anything.
那是我最想要的
Then I know my first wish.
那我知道第一个愿望了
I wish you to be free.
我希望你自♥由♥
Can it be?
真的吗
Am I truly free?
我真的自♥由♥了
You're the genie. You tell me.
你是灯神 你说呢
There are two more wishes left in the lamp.
灯里还有两个愿望
What will you do with them?
你要许什么愿呢
For my second wish...
第二个愿望...
I wish to give my third and final wish to you.
我希望把第三个和最后的愿望送给你
In my time, I have granted 1,001 wishes,
我做灯神的这些年里 实现过一千零一个愿望
and I have seen them end poorly 1,001 times.
也见证了一千零一个凄惨的结局
Making a wish comes with a price,
许下愿望总要付出代价
and that is why I will never...
所以我永远...
use... this wish.
不会使用这个愿望
You are a man of wisdom, genie.
你是个聪明人 灯神
Now tell me--
告诉我
What will you do with your freedom?
你自♥由♥之后要做什么呢
Find the one thing I've always desired,
找到我一直渴望
that my prison has kept from me...
又一直因这牢狱而不得的东西
True love.
真爱
Then you must come join me at my palace.
那你应该跟我回宫殿去
I am certain you will find it there.
我确定你在那里会找到的
Come. Meet my family.
来 见见我的家人吧
Your palace is as lovely as you are kind.
你如此仁慈 宫殿也是如此美丽
Oh, it's more than kindness, my friend.
我那不只是仁慈 朋友
This is my beautiful daughter Snow.
这是我美丽的女儿 白雪
How do you do?
你好
And Regina, my wife, the queen.
还有我妻子瑞金娜 王后
Hello.
你好
Hey. What happened? I came as soon as I could.
怎么了 我以最快速度赶来的
The castle--she's tearing the whole thing down!
她把城♥堡♥全都拆掉了
My book! I-it's gone!
我的书 也不见了
Congratulations, madame mayor.
恭喜你 镇长女士
You destroyed the thing he loves.
你把他心爱的东西毁了
A dangerous thing
这是个危险品
that can only hurt Henry and others.
它只会伤到亨利和其他人
You see me as a villain, Ms. Swan.
你认为我是坏人 斯旺女士
But that's just your perception, and you're wrong.
但那只是你的想法 而你错了
Learn your place in this town,
对自己在这镇上的地位有点自知之明
or soon enough, you won't be in it.
否则 你很快就得离开这里
Sidney, hi.
西德尼
I'm in.
我入伙
I want everyone to know who she really is.
我要让所有人知道她的真面目
I got your text. What's going on?
我收到了你的信息 什么事
Follow me.
跟我来
David, you're scaring me. What's wrong?
戴维你吓到我了 出了什么事
What's wrong is you're late,
出的事就是你迟到了
and the wine's getting warm.
酒要变暖了
We have to stop doing this.
我们不能再这么做了
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表