the queen would never act on these feelings.
皇后绝不会为这份感情而做什么出格的事
Love makes people do foolish things.
爱让人做出傻事
And why have you called upon me, your majesty?
陛下 您找我有何事
I need someone with your wits
我需要你这样的聪明人
to learn the identity of the man who has stolen my wife's heart.
去查出是谁偷了我妻子的心
And what will you do to him once I have found him?
如果我找到他了 你准备怎么处置呢
That is my concern, not yours.
那是我的事 与你无关
Now...
现在
tell me, Genie,
灯神 告诉我
can you find the man who gave the queen this mirror
你能找到送镜子给王后的人吗
or not?
办得到吗
Ms. Ginger, I really don't have time
金杰女士 我真的没时间
for more complaints about working conditions.
继续听你抱怨工作环境了
The air temperature is not one of my areas.
气温不是我的管辖范围
Scintillating.
真会说话
Find anything good yet?
找到有用的东西了吗
Yeah, better than good.
找到了 非常有用
She made this call a little over an hour ago.
一个多小时前 她打了这个电♥话♥
I'll meet you tonight at access road 23
今晚在23号♥通道见
with the rest of your payment.
我会带上余款
Yes, it will all be in cash.
是的 全部以现金交易
A-and I don't need to remind you
不用我多说
that no one can know about this.
这件事不会有人知道
Yes, I know it has to be tonight.
是的 我知道一定要在今晚
Who's on the other end?
电♥话♥那头是谁
You bugged the office, not the phone.
你在办公室装了窃听器 不是在电♥话♥上
Well, we're just gonna have to find out. Yeah.
我们得去查查了 是的
A payoff in the woods. That's promising.
在树林里结算 有好戏了
A payoff using stolen city funds.
挪用公♥款♥给他人付钱
Let's go find out who she's meeting.
我们去看看她要见谁吧
Emma.
艾玛
It won't stop.
停不下来了
Oh. You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah. You?
没事 你呢
Yeah.
没事
We're gonna miss that handoff.
我们要赶不上交易了
Emma. What?
艾玛 怎么了
You know that bug you planted?
你藏的那个窃听器
I think Regina found it.
估计被瑞金娜发现了
Someone's been tampering with the brakes.
有人在刹车上动了手脚
She's on to us.
她盯上咱们了
Wait! The bitch tried to have me killed.
等等 那个贱♥人♥想杀了我
I'm finding her.
我一定要找到她
Let's be cautious. We need to think clearly.
慎重点 我们得想清楚
To hell with caution. I'm gonna find out what she's doing
去你妹的慎重 我要查出她到底在干嘛
and why she's out here.
她为什么来这里
She was meeting me.
她是来见我的
What are you doing out here with her?
你和她在这儿干嘛
Just a little business transaction.
一点业务交易
What's in the briefcase?
公文包里是什么
Everything comes at a price.
凡事都要有价码的
Land is no different.
土地也不例外
That's why you're meeting her out here?
那就是你见她的原因吗
Regina bought your land?
瑞金娜买♥♥了你的土地吗
The very ground you're standing on.
你脚下的这片土地
What does she want it for?
她要土地干嘛
You know, in business, I find it's best not to ask too many questions.
在商界 我觉得最好不要问太多
Hurts the bottom line.
会触及他人的底线
The question is, Emma,
艾玛 问题是
why are you standing out here in the middle of the night
你为什么大半夜会和格拉斯先生
with mr. Glass?
出现在这里
You don't know what Regina did to me.
你不知道瑞金娜对我做了什么
You don't know what she did to her son.
你不知道她对她儿子做了什么
We can't just sit idly by.
我们无法袖手旁观
Of course you can.
你当然可以
Be careful.
小心点
Emotional entanglements can lead us down very dangerous paths.
感情用事可是很危险的
I was beginning to worry you wouldn't come.
我还担心你不来了呢
You were expecting the Queen?
你在等王后吗
Who are you?
你是谁
What have you done with her?
你对她做了什么
The King has locked her away in her chambers.
国王将她软禁了
My daughter is a prisoner in her own kingdom.
我的女儿在她自己的王国里成了阶下囚
You... are the Queen's father?
你是王后的父亲
Please, take this to her.
求求你把这个带给她
The palace guards won't allow me into her chambers.
宫殿守卫不允许我见她
They know I'd die for her.
他们知道我愿为她而死
But you...
不过换做你的话
the King trusts you.
国王信任你
He doesn't know that you have my daughter's heart.
他不知道我女儿对你一往情深
The guards will allow you in.
守卫们会让你进去的
Give her this box.
把这个箱子给她
Wait. I don't understand. What is in it?
等等 我不明白 箱子里是什么
This is the only thing that can free her
这是世上唯一能让她从这种悲惨生活中
from this wretched life.
获得解脱的东西
If you truly care for my daughter,
如果你真心在乎我女儿
I know you'll do whatever it takes
我知道你就会不顾一切
to set her free.
帮她获得自♥由♥
What are we doing here?
我们为什么要到这里来
We know she bought land from Gold.
我们只知道她从戈登手里买♥♥了块地
We don't know why.
却不知道为什么
I'm willing to bet it's for personal reasons.
我打赌是为了她的个人利益
But we have to know for sure. We need documents
可是我们需要确凿的证据
that officially link her to that land.
证明她和这块地的关系
So you want to break into her office? It's locked,
所以你想闯进她的办公室 门锁着
and she's got a state-of-the-art security system and alarm.
她装了顶级的保安警报系统
If we don't show this town who Regina really is, who will?
除了我们 谁还会揭穿瑞金娜的真面目
Do you think you can crack her code? Yep.
你能破解密♥码♥吗 当然
Emma!
艾玛
Who does the alarm system alert? The police.
警报会通知谁 警♥察♥
I'm the police.
我就是警♥察♥
Two minutes for her to get a call from the alarm company.
至少要两分钟保安公♥司♥才会打电♥话♥通知她
One minute to get her coat and keys.
然后她需要一分钟穿衣服拿钥匙
Three minutes to drive here.
开车到这里需要三分钟
We got maybe six minutes.
所以我们差不多有六分钟的时间
I just uncovered every file
我刚发现了所有
that references the tract of land she bought from Gold.
关于她从戈登那里买♥♥地的文件
Nice.
好极了
What the hell do these open?
这些钥匙是开什么的
I don't know.
不知道
What are you doing? Looking for Henry's book.
你在干什么 找亨利的故事书
We didn't come here for Henry.
我们不是为了亨利才来的
We came here for the files and--
我们是要来找文件证据
No, you didn't come here for Henry.
你不是为了亨利来的
Me? That's the only reason I'm here.
至于我 不是为了亨利我根本不会来
What are you doing?
你们在干什么
Some kids broke in. I heard the alarm,
几个孩子闯了进来 我听到警报声
so I'm checking it out 'cause... I'm sheriff.
既然我是警长 就来查看一下
Well, that was an awfully quick response time.
你反应倒是挺快
You told me to do my job.
你告诉我要尽职尽责
I'm doing it.
我就按你说的办了
And you brought him.
你还带着他
Oh, well, he saw it while he was on a walk, so he's a witness.
他散步时看见了事情经过 他是证人
And what did you see, Sidney?
西德尼 你都看见什么了
Some kids with a...
几个孩子用...
Rock. A rock.
石头 石头砸了门玻璃
Did they take anything?
他们偷走什么东西了吗
I don't know.
不知道
I'd have to do a thorough, sweep to, uh, find out.
我想彻底检查一下看有没有丢东西
It appears to me it's all just a prank.
我觉得这就是个恶作剧
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表