Thanks.
谢谢
I know Mr. Gold doesn't want us to talk,
虽然戈登先生不想我们说话
but I thought you should hear this from me.
但我觉得这件事还是应该由我告诉你
The test results came back on the heart,
心脏的检测结果出来了
and the D.N.A. was a match for Kathryn.
和凯思琳的DNA完全吻合
She's dead.
她死了
I'm sorry...
我真抱歉
for a lot of things.
对很多事都感到抱歉
But now that we have proof of the death,
但现在既能证明她已死
we have enough evidence to move forward with a case against you.
就有足够证据对你提出指控
It's gonna happen.
这已不可避免
You know I do believe you, right?
你知道我相信你 对吧
Yeah.
知道
All this evidence tells me one thing for certain--
所有的证据说明一个问题
that you are being framed,
你被陷害了
and I think Regina's behind it.
而我认为是瑞金娜在搞鬼
Then why am I still in here? Why don't you confront her?
那为什么还关着我 你怎么不去质问她
Because belief is not proof.
因为"相信"不是证据
But you just said.
但你刚刚说
If I don't do this right,
如果我搞砸了
things will end up worse for you.
事情会对你更加不利
Every time I've gone up against Regina,
每次我对抗瑞金娜
she's seen it coming, and I've lost.
都被她察觉 而我一败涂地
So what makes this time any different?
那这次又有何不同
Because she doesn't know I suspect anything.
这次她不知道我起了疑心
Why would she do this to me?
她为什么要这么对我
I don't know, but I'm gonna find out,
不知道 但我会查出来的
and I promise, I won't stop until I expose what she's up to.
我保证不揭露她的目的我决不罢休
And how are you going to do that? This is her town.
你要怎么办 这是她的地盘
I'm working on it.
我正在想办法
I have faith in you.
我对你有信心
And now I need you
现在我要你
to have faith in me.
对我有信心
Can you do that?
可以吗
Of course.
当然
Mr. Gold.
戈登先生
Just taking inventory.
我在盘货呢
What can I do for you, Ms. Swan?
有事吗 斯旺女士
Any developments in the case I should be aware of?
案子有什么新进展吗
Yes. Regina set her up.
有 是瑞金娜陷害她
And this surprises you?
这还出乎你的意料吗
Show me your evidence, and we'll get this over with immediately.
给我看一下证据 咱们好尽快了结此事
Yeah. That's the thing. There isn't any--
问题就在这里 那些证据...
anything that's court-worthy.
都上不了法庭
But I know it now.
但我知道是她
Look who's suddenly become a woman of faith.
你怎么突然间有了信仰
Why are you here, Ms. Swan? To spin conspiracy theories?
斯旺女士 你来干嘛 散布阴谋论吗
I need help.
我需要帮助
From me?
我的帮助吗
Every time I've gone up against Regina, I've lost,
每次我对抗瑞金娜都会失败
except for once, when I became sheriff,
除了我成为警长那次
when you helped.
因为有你帮忙
As I recall, you don't exactly approve of my methods.
我记得 你当时并不完全赞赏我的办法
I approve of your results.
但我赞赏你的结果
And this time, I have something more important than a job.
而这次 我要的比一份工作重要多了
I need to save my friend.
我要救出我的朋友
And you're willing to go as far as it takes?
那你愿意不择手段吗
Farther.
怎样都行
Now we're talking.
这才像话
Fear not, Ms swan.
别怕 斯旺女士
Regina may be powerful,
瑞金娜虽然有权有势
but something tells me
但我认为
you're more powerful than you know.
你的能力超乎你自己的想象
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表