So what do I have to do in return?
你要什么回报
Do?
回报
You don't have to do anything, dearie.
我不要回报 亲爱的
Everything comes with a price with you.
你给的东西 总是有价码的
Last time you took a strand of my hair.
上次你拿走了我一撮头发
What's in it for you this time?
这次你要什么
Let's just say...
这样说吧
I'm invested in your future.
我在投资你的未来
David. What can I do for you?
戴维 需要我帮忙吗
Dr. Hopper, I need your help.
和普医生 我需要你的帮助
Okay. What--what is it?
好吧 怎么了
I've been having these blackouts,
我近来发生了几次记忆缺失
and I need to remember what happened during them.
我得回忆起我失去的记忆
Why?
为什么
I think I might know something that can help Mary Margaret.
因为这些事有可能会帮到玛丽·玛格丽特
Rumplestiltskin!
侏儒怪
Show yourself.
快现身
Still dressing like a prince, I see,
你还穿着王子的华服啊
even though you ran away from the life I gave you.
可你却逃避了我赋予你的生活
How's that for gratitude?
你就是这么感激我的吗
You gave me a prison sentence.
你赋予我的是监禁
Yeah, one that you've now skirted.
没错 可你逃脱了
Careful, dearie.
小心哦 亲爱的
King George is a vengeful man,
乔治王的报复心很强的
I'm here about Snow.
我是为白雪而来
Rumor has it she's after the Queen
有谣传说她想杀了巫后
and she came to you for help.
而她来找你帮忙了
Yes, indeed.
一点没错
What did you do to her?
你把她怎么样了
What did I do to her?
我把她怎么样了
You mean what did you do to her.
造成这种情况的人是你吧
You caused her pain.
是你让她痛苦
Without that pain,
如果不是那份痛苦
she would never have drank my potion to forget about you.
她就不会喝下我的魔药来忘记你
That's what changed her.
那才是她改变的原因
Undo the potion. All magic can be broken.
那就解除药力 魔法都是可逆的
Oh, yes, with two wuv.
没错 么么两下就行
So that's it then? True love's kiss will awaken her.
就这么简单 真爱之吻能唤醒她
Most certainly.
非常正确
But it's gonna be hard to kiss her
但你都不知道她在哪
when you don't know where she is.
吻她有点点困难哦
Name your price.
你想要什么
How about...
那就
your cloak?
把斗篷给我
My cloak? Why would you want my cloak?
斗篷 你要我的斗篷干嘛
It's drafty in here.
这里风大
Where is she?
她在哪
On her way to the Queen's highway.
她正赶往女王大道
This is the route she's taking.
她走的是这条路
But you better be quick,
不过你最好快点
because if she kills the Queen,
一旦她杀死了巫后
she becomes as evil
她就会变得
as the woman whose life she takes.
跟那女人一样邪恶
She could never become that evil
她永远不可能变得那么邪恶
Evil isn't born, dearie.
邪恶不是与生俱来的 亲爱的
It's made.
而是现实造就
If Snow starts down that road you'll get her back!
如果白雪迈出那一步 就再也无法挽回
Get your hands off me!
把你的手拿开
Snow.
白雪
Who are you? What are you doing?!
你是谁 你要干嘛
I'm helping you remember.
我要帮你回忆
I told you, I will always find you.
我说过的 我永远都能找到你
I have proof.
我有证据
This is how my mom got into your apartment.
我妈妈就是拿这个进了你们房♥间
This is how she framed Ms. Blanchard.
这就是她陷害布兰切特老师的办法
Did you steal these from her office?
你是从她办公室偷的吗
Yeah.
对
The book said they could open any door.
书上说 这钥匙可以打开所有门
There's no way they'll even fit in the lock.
钥匙的大小根本就对不上
We have to try.
我们必须试试啊
See? What did I tell you?
看见没 我告诉你的吧
Come on, Henry. I know you want to think
别闹了 亨利 我知道你想通过
the answer to everything is in Operation Cobra. It is!
眼镜蛇行动解决一切 这是可行的
But sometimes the real world needs to come first.
但有时候现实世界更重要
Just try one more.
再试一把吧
Please.
求你了
Okay, one more, but then we're done.
好吧 再试一把 就不试了
You do it.
你来开
This one.
这把
Okay.
好
Do you believe now?
你现在信了吗
Snow...
白雪
I assume you're the man rumplestiltskin helped me forget.
我想 侏儒怪帮我忘记的人就是你吧
What's your name again?
你叫什么来着
It's me, Charming.
是我啊 白马王子
Charming?
白马王子
Beginning to see why I drank that potion.
怪不得我要喝那魔药
This doesn't make any sense.
没道理啊
True love's kiss should've restored your memories.
真爱之吻应该可以唤回你的记忆啊
It's not true love...
不是真爱
Because I don't love you.
因为我不爱你
Yes, you do. You just don't remember.
你爱的 你只是忘记了
You love me, and I love you.
你爱我 我也爱你
Words. Words. Words.
花言巧语
That's all that love is.
爱情就不过如此
And unfortunately for you,
可你不走运
words don't mean anything to me.
甜言蜜语对我来说毫无价值
You know what does mean somemething to me?
你知道我在乎什么吗
Taking action, and that's exactly what I'm going to go do.
实际的行动 所以我现在就要去行动了
Snow.
白雪
Snow, listen to me!
白雪 听我说
You can't do this.
你不能这么做
It's not who you want to be. You can't kill her.
你不想做那种人 你不能杀她
Really?
是吗
Watch me.
我偏要做
Don't do it!
不要啊
Snow!
白雪
Snow!
白雪
David, listen very closely. Can you hear me?
戴维 仔细听好 你能听见我说话吗
Yes. Good.
能 很好
Okay, I want you to go back in your memory,
你往前回忆
back to the last time you and Kathryn spoke,
回到你跟凯思琳最后一次交谈的场景
the last thing you remember.
你所记得的最后一幕
Tell me--where are you?
告诉我 你在哪
In my bedroom.
在我的卧室
When?
什么时候
The night she left.
她出走的那夜
And what were you doing?
你在干什么
I called her on her cell.
我给她手♥机♥挂了电♥话♥
And what did you talk about?
你们说了什么
She said she realized she needed to start a new life,
她说她意识到自己应该开始新生活
without me.
离开我
She thought Mary Margaret and I should be together.
她觉得我应该和玛丽·玛格丽特在一起
And how did that conversation end?
你们谈话的结果如何
She said she was hurt...
她说自己很伤心...
But she wanted me to be happy.
但她希望我幸福
And do you remember anything after that?
之后的事情你还记得吗
Yes.
记得
I saw Mary Margaret in the woods.
我看到玛丽·玛格丽特在树丛里
And what was she doing there?
她在那里干什么
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表