Really?
是吗
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Yes.
我确定
I remember.
我记得它
Mother.
母亲
Ohh, you're back. You're alive.
你回来了 你还活着
Yes.
是的
I did it.
我做到了
Are you hurt? I've been so worried.
你受伤了吗 我一直在担心
I'm fine, mother, really.
我很好 母亲 真的
Oh, look at you.
让我看看你
Look at you. You--you look like...
看看你 你看上去真像
Like a... oh, you look like a prince.
真像一个王子
Come inside. I'll make us some supper.
进来吧 我来做晚餐
You should see the house, the farm.
你应该看看这房♥子 这农场
The king is going to take care of us.
国王会照顾我们的
He's already started.
他已经这么做了
What?
怎么了
What's wrong?
有什么问题吗
Midas wants to unite the kingdoms
迈达斯想让我娶他的女儿
by marrying me to his daughter.
以此来统一整个王国
What?
什么
It makes the grain merchant's dowry look like sheep dung.
相比之下 那个谷物商人的嫁妆一文不值
No.
不
You were right to turn down that offer,
你拒绝那个婚约是对的
as you must this one, too.
这个你也必须拒绝
Every day you've been gone has shown me
你离开的每一天都让我明白
it was shameful of me to ever encourage you otherwise.
我当初那样劝你是不道德的
Your freedom to choose
你可以自♥由♥地选择
is more important than anything.
比任何事情都重要
I'll give up the farm. No.
我会放弃这个农场 不行
They can't force you.
他们不会强迫你
Yes, they can, and because of our ruse,
他们会 因为我们的计谋
Midas can never really know who I am, which...
迈达斯永远都不会知道我是谁
We can't ever see each other again.
我们以后再也不能见面了
Yes.
是的
Then don't do it. Run away.
那就别答应 逃跑吧
I can't. They will kill you.
我不能这么做 他们会杀了你
I lose you either way.
不管怎样 我都会失去你
At least I'll know you'll be happy.
至少这样 我知道你是开心的
I already accepted Midas's offer.
我已经接受了迈达斯提出的婚约
I didn't come here for advice, mother.
我不是来问你的意思的 母亲
I came here to say good-bye.
我是来说再见的
There was too much at stake.
这里面有太多利害关系
I couldn't let the kingdom suffer on my account.
我不能让这个王国因为我而受难
I couldn't let them hurt you.
我也不能让他们伤害你
You know, you were right about one thing.
有件事 你说得对
I can't have everything.
我不能拥有一切
Oh, my boy.
我的儿子
My sweet, sweet boy.
我最最亲爱的儿子
Give this to your wife-to-be.
把这枚戒指送给你未来的妻子吧
No, mother. I don't love her.
不 母亲 我不爱她
I don't even know her. That--I-I can't take this.
我甚至不认识她 我不能拿走这个
Just because you don't know her
你现在不认识她
doesn't mean you won't grow to love her.
不代表以后你不会爱上她
True love follows this ring wherever it goes, my son.
真爱与这枚戒指同在 儿子
I had it with your father.
和你父亲在一起时我戴着它
I've had it as your mother.
和你在一起时我也一直戴着
Now you will have it.
现在 轮到你了
Take it. No. No.
来 拿着 不 不
Take it, and I'll know...
拿着它 这样我才知道
even if I never see you again...
即使我再也见不到你
I'll know you'll find love.
我也知道你一定会找到真爱
I'll know you'll be happy.
知道你会是幸福的
You came.
你来了
You sound surprised.
你听起来很惊讶
In fact, you almost sound a bit disappointed.
事实上 你听起来还有点儿失望
I remember.
我想起来了
Kathryn?
凯思琳吗
Everything.
所有的事情
And you love her?
你爱她吗
I don't know,
我不知道
But I know I did.
但我知道我曾经爱她
I remember how I felt, and...
我想起了我曾经的感受 而且
I think I have to honor that.
我觉得我得对得起这份感情
And everything that you said to me--
那你对我说过的所有话
Is true.
也是真的
I do have feelings for you, intense feelings,
我确实对你有感觉 而且很强烈
feelings I don't quite understand.
我搞不清楚的感觉
You're going back to her.
你要回到她身边
It's the right thing to do.
那是我该做的
The right thing to do...
你该做的...
was not to lead me on.
是不去给我希望
I know.
我知道
So you've made your choice.
所以你已经做出了选择
I'm sorry. That's okay.
对不起 这没什么
I guess it just wasn't meant to be.
看来我们是有缘无分
This is volunteering?
你是在做志愿者吗
Plans... changed. Regina needed me to--
计划有变 瑞金娜要我...
Sleep with her?
跟她上♥床♥吗
No.
不是
Why were you... sneaking out the window?
你为什么偷着从窗户爬出来
Uh, because...
因为...
she didn't want Henry to know.
她不想让亨利知道
You did this with Henry in the house?
当时亨利也在屋子里吗
He's sleeping. He doesn't know.
他在睡觉 什么都不知道
Oh, my god. I wish I was Henry right now.
天呐 现在我也能像亨利那样睡着了该多好
This is disgusting.
太恶心了
I really do work at an animal shelter.
我确实在动物救助站工作
You can finish my shift. I'm done working nights.
你接着值班吧 我不要上夜班了
You were right. I did hate that windmill out front.
你说的对 我确实讨厌门口的风车
You remember.
你记起来了
How much do you remember?
你记起来多少
Enough.
够多了
I know we weren't at a good place when I left.
我记得 我离开时我们关系紧张
I know you thought I was leaving you, but I wasn't.
我记得 你以为我离你而去 其实不然
I wanted to work things out.
我想解决问题
I just...
我只是...
needed some time.
需要一些时间
Then I had my accident and...
然后我就发生了意外...
got much more time than I expected.
离开的时间比预想的长了很多
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry, too.
我也很抱歉
I know we have work to do.
我知道我们需要磨合
Let's see what happens.
咱们慢慢尝试吧
I'd like that.
我很愿意
Let this mark the beginning of a new era,
让这一时刻成为新纪♥元♥的开始
of a new kingdom,
新王国的开端
united and strong.
团结 强大
An era of mutual prosperity.
共同繁荣时代的开始
Abigail, James, as I stay to work out the particulars
艾比盖尔 詹姆斯 我要留下来
of our new land with king George,
与乔治国王共商新王国的一些事务
go to your new home at my palace.
你们先行前往我王宫的新家
We'll be along shortly,
我们随后就到
and the celebration will be beyond your dreams.
婚礼庆典将是空前绝后的
Thank you, daddy.
谢谢您 父亲
I trust that you know best.
我相信你的判断
I'm glad you made the right decision, son.
很高兴你做出了正确的决定 孩子
Thank you...
谢谢
Father.
父亲
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表