if you wanna help out around here.
我的预算里还有钱
Yes! Thank you.
好啊 谢谢
Yes.
想啊
Um, I could answer phones and help out.
我可以接电♥话♥ 帮大家解决困难
Um, is there anything else that you need done?
你还有什么需要我做的吗
Organize files, cleaning up? Please. I wanna be useful.
整理文件 打扫房♥间 我想帮忙
I'm swamped with the Kathryn Nolan thing.
我一直在处理凯思琳·诺兰的事
If you maybe wanna grab us lunch,
如果你能帮我们买♥♥午饭
I would never say no to a grilled cheese.
请帮我带一个烤乳酪
Done. You want anything?
好的 你要什么
Um, two chocolate chip cookies, an apple pie, and a hot dog.
两个巧克力曲奇 一个苹果派 一个热狗
He ate at school.
他在学校吃过了
Hey. Lunch, Mary Margaret? I'm getting for everyone.
玛丽·玛格丽特 午餐吃什么 我去买♥♥
Uh, no. I'm not hungry.
不用了 我不饿
David's in the woods.
戴维去树林里了
There's something wrong with him.
他好像不太对劲
He looked right through me. It's like...
他眼神空洞 就好像...
It's like he was a different person.
好像是另外一个人
Here's another one.
这又是一个脚印
Right. And then here's...
对 这里还有...
What?
什么
This print-- it looks like it's...
这个脚印 看起来像是...
Half-wolf and half-boot.
一半是狼爪一半是靴子
See?
看到没
Wolves don't wear boots.
狼可不会穿靴子
No, they don't.
没错
Then it just continues like it was a man.
脚印往前延伸 就像是人的足迹
Like it was a man and a wolf.
就像是人又是狼
Red, what kind of monster is this?
小红帽 这是个什么怪物
So... Yeah?
那么 什么
Wolfstime is once a month, on the full moon.
狼的活动期是每月的满月
There's a story I heard once about a creature--
我曾经听过一个生物的故事
Aren't we awfully close to the cottage?
我们是不是已经离小屋很近了
Who's gone to your window, Red?
小红帽 谁去过你的窗边
Is it Peter?
是彼得吗
Red, has he been at your window?
小红帽 他去过你的窗边吗
Last night.
昨晚
Before the killings.
在杀戮之前
And he never joined the guys to hunt the wolf.
他从没参加过猎狼行动
But I'm sure he wouldn't have killed them.
我敢肯定他不会杀那些人
He wouldn't.
他不会
But when the wolf takes over--
但如果狼性占了上风
What about tonight's hunting party?
今晚的猎狼行动会发生什么
They're gonna kill him.
他们会杀了他
Or he's gonna kill them.
要不就是他会杀了他们
It doesn't have to be that way.
不一定非要这样
What can we do?
我们能够做些什么吗
Tell him.
告诉他
If he doesn't know, tell him.
如果他还蒙在鼓里 告诉他真♥相♥
Stop him.
阻止他
If he'll listen to anyone, if he'll believe anyone, it's you.
如果说他会听谁的话 会相信谁 那非你莫属
You think I can save him?
你觉得我能救他吗
I think you can save everyone.
你能救所有人
It's gonna be dark soon.
马上就要天黑了
Granny will be out of her mind with worry if we're not home.
如果我们不回家 外婆会急疯的
She'll go out there.
她会出去找我们的
Mary, this is so bad.
玛丽 情况太糟糕了
So do something.
你得有所行动
You're right.
你说得对
I have to.
我别无选择
I need a couple of grilled cheeses.
我要点烤奶酪
I'm working over at the sheriff's station now.
我正在警局办公
Sort of like a...
我就像是...
Like a deputy, you know?
就像是个副警长
I guess sometimes your fate finds you.
看来有时候命运会找上门来
Seems kinda like you're doing the same thing you always done.
貌似你做的事倒是没有改变
Plus so much more.
还要做很多别的事呢
Those will be right up.
马上就好
Yeah.
好吧
Tony has to unwrap the cheese slices.
托尼得把芝士片开封
I help solve crimes.
我在帮着破案呢
I'm sure you do.
我相信你
I hope you're finding what you're looking for.
希望你能找到你寻觅的东西
I am.
会的
You think this wolfs-man is me?
你觉得我是那个狼人
Red, you know me.
小红帽 你了解我
I know it's not you really,
我知道那不是真正的你
but I think it's using your body.
但我觉得它在用你的肉体
Wouldn't I know?
难道我会不知道吗
I mean, wouldn't I wake up in the woods?
我在在丛林里醒来 自己会不知道吗
Wouldn't I remember something? Maybe.
难道我会一点都想不起来 有可能
Maybe it makes you forget.
可能它让你忘了那些事
Oh, my gods.
老天
Those men.
那些人
They died.
他们都死了
If I did that--
如果凶手是我
Forget the past. Think of the future.
忘了过去 想想未来
We can go now, Peter,
我们现在走吧 彼得
have lives.
一起好好生活
All we need to do is tie you up during the wolfstime,
只要在狼的活动期把你绑起来就行
and I know where to get rope.
我知道去哪儿弄绳子
No.
不
Not rope.
绳子不行
Chains.
锁链
Just in case.
以防万一
Just in case you're right.
万一你是对的
I'll show you how to rig it up so that I can't get out.
我会教你怎么绑 这样我就逃不掉了
And then you need to get away from me.
然后你得离开我
No.
不要
I'm staying with you.
我要留下陪你
I'll stay with you all night
我会整晚都陪着你
and for all the nights to come.
以后的每晚也是
You'd do that for me?
你愿意为了我这么做
I'd do anything for you.
为了你我什么都愿意
Okay, kid.
好了 孩子
Don't mean to kick you out, but I gotta go see
我不是想赶你走 但我得去看看
if David's in some kind of trouble out there.
戴维是不是在外面遇到了麻烦
It's okay. I'm supposed to meet my mom.
没关系 我现在得去见我妈妈
There.
给你
Nice.
真乖
You know, you can let Ruby do more.
你可以让鲁比做更多的事情
She's little Red Riding Hood.
她是小红帽
With the little basket?
还提着小篮子
Yeah, she seems like a badass.
是啊 她真霸气
She is. She just doesn't remember how cool she is
确实 她只是忘记了自己有多厉害
or what she's capable of.
忘了自己的本事
But it's true.
但我说的是真的
Hey, Ruby. Hey, Henry.
你好 鲁比 好 亨利
Got your grilled cheese.
帮你带了烤奶酪
Thank you.
谢谢
You all right?
你还好吗
I guess.
也许吧
I mean, this is something I know how to do, so yay.
这是我会做的 真是太棒了
Okay, let's pack these back up,
好吧 把这些打包
and we can eat it in the car.
我们去车上吃吧
I need to do a little wilderness search,
我要去野外搜查
and I need your help.
需要你协助
I'm pretty sure I'm just gonna screw it up.
我想我一定会帮倒忙的
I mean, I'll screw it up with flair, but--
我天生就是帮倒忙的 但是...
No, you won't. Come on.
你不会的 来吧
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表