That's why I brought this.
所以我带来了这个
I'm a bit of an amateur cartographer.
我算是个业余制图师
Mapping the area is a hobby.
画地图是我的爱好
Maybe this will help you track down your dog.
带上这个或许能帮你找到小狗
What's his name?
他叫什么名字
Spot.
点点
Cute.
真可爱
Well, route 6 runs the boundary of the forest, so...
六号♥路沿着森林边界 所以...
so if I just follow that, I should...
如果我顺这条路走 我就...
be able to...
就能...
Is something wrong?
怎么了
I'm just, uh, feeling a little...
我只是 觉得有点...
Oh. Let me help you.
让我来帮你
Dizzy.
头晕
Let's just lie you down here.
你先躺下来吧
There you go.
躺好了
Let me get you some air.
我去开窗放点新鲜空气
Your limp...
你的跛脚...
That.
这个啊
I guess you caught me.
被你发现了
Who are you?
你是谁
The toy cart!
是玩具车
Come.
来看看吧
Wouldn't this make the perfect guest for our tea parties, papa?
爸爸 让它做茶话会的客人不是很合适吗
Can I have him? Please?
我能买♥♥它吗 求你了
Excuse me. How much for the rabbit?
请问 这兔子多少钱
That costs one silver.
那个1个银币
Would you take it for 8 coppers?
8个铜币行吗
It's all I have.
我只有这么多
Oh, you are a good father.
你真是个好爸爸
Your last coppers for your little girl's happiness, ah?
花尽最后一分钱想让女儿开心
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, I did not say I accept.
我可没说我会接受这个价格
Alas,
可惜
I cannot take less than one silver.
少于1个银币我可不卖♥♥
The economy.
经济不景气啊
You understand.
你懂的
Make up your mind. Come on. Let's go.
做决定啊 快走啊
It's okay, papa.
没事的 爸爸
Come on. People are waiting.
快点 他们在等着呢
I will not take "No" for an answer.
你必须答应我
Papa, please.
爸爸 走吧
I don't need it.
我不需要它
Come on, sweetie.
走吧 亲爱的
Well, that was awfully cruel.
那真是太残忍♥了
You could've at least let the girl have her toy.
你起码也能让小姑娘得到玩具啊
Where's the fun in that? Hmm?
那不就不好玩了
I know it's not the same as what you wanted.
我知道这和你想要的不太一样
I love it, papa.
我很喜欢它 爸爸
Thank you.
谢谢
This is really good.
这真好喝啊
Don't you think so, Mr. Tortoise?
你说呢 乌龟先生
Papa.
爸爸
Do you like your tea?
你觉得茶好喝吗
Grace...
格蕾丝
I want you to go to the neighbors' for the rest of the day.
一会儿我想让你去邻居家待着
There's work I have to do.
我有工作要做
Can't I come with you?
我不能和你一起去吗
I like being with you in the forest.
我喜欢和你一起去森林
I'm not going to the forest, sweetie.
我不去森林里 亲爱的
This has to do with the queen's visit, doesn't it?
这和皇后的到访有关 是不是
Whatever she wants you to do, don't do it.
无论她让你做什么 别听她的
Grace, I have to.
格蕾丝 我必须做
I want you to have what you need.
我想让你拥有你想要的
All I need is you, papa.
我只想要你 爸爸
Please stay.
留下来吧
Come here. I know.
来 我知道
I'm sorry, baby. I have to go.
抱歉 我一定要去
Just promise me you'll come back.
保证你一定会回来
You have to promise.
你一定要保证
Of course.
当然
For our tea party.
回来参加茶话会
Promise?
你发誓
I promise.
我发誓
I won't miss it for the world.
我绝对不会错过的
Go.
去吧
Emma.
艾玛
Help me.
救我
Emma.
艾玛
What is going on?
发生什么了
Emma, thank god.
艾玛 谢天谢地
What are you doing here?
你在这做什么
I was in the woods, trying to get away.
我在树林里 想要逃走
This man appeared out of nowhere and grabbed me.
这个人突然出现 抓住了我
Why are you here?
你怎么在这
I've been trying to find you. You escaped, remember?
我在找你啊 你逃走了 记得吗
How did you get out?
你是怎么逃走的
There was a key... in my cell, under my pillow.
在我牢房♥的枕头底下有把钥匙
Someone put it there.
有人放在那的
Who?
谁啊
I don't know. I'd like to know just as much as you.
我不知道 我和你一样想知道
I see you found "Spot."
看来你找到"点点"了啊
I've already called for backup. They'll be here any second.
我已经叫救援了 他们随时都会到
You haven't called anybody...
你谁也没叫
For the same reason you didn't tell me about her.
你瞒着我她的事也是这个原因
You don't want anybody to know you're here,
你不想让任何人知道你在这
which means nobody does.
也就是说没人知道你在这
So now tie her back up.
现在请你再把她绑回去吧
Emma.
艾玛
It's gonna be okay.
没事的
Your telescope.
你的望远镜
You've been watching me.
你一直在用它监视我
Why?
为什么
I need you to do something.
我需要你帮我做件事
Jefferson.
杰弗森
So good to see you looking more like yourself.
看见你重现往日的风采真好
I assume you're here because you've reconsidered my offer?
我想你一定是重新考虑了我的建议才来的吧
I want your guarantee
我希望你能向我保证
that if I do what you ask,
如果我按你说的做了
my daughter will want for nothing.
我的女儿可以一生衣食无忧
You have my word.
我向你保证
Now let's open that box of yours
现在把盒子打开吧
and see what it can do.
让我见识见识它的能耐
I do so like a man who dresses for the occasion.
我真欣赏应景打扮的男人
Step back.
退后
After you!
你先请
Together.
一起吧
Hold on!
抓紧了
I don't know what you think you're doing,
我不知道你要做什么
but if you hurt my friend, I swear I'll make you regret it.
但如果你敢伤害我朋友 我一定让你后悔
Hurt her?
伤害她
I'm saving her life.
我这是在救她
How do you figure that?
为什么这么说
Don't play stupid.
别装傻
We both know what happens when people try to leave Storybrooke.
我们都清楚想要离开童话镇的人会有什么下场
What are you talking about? The curse.
你在说什么 那个诅咒
What curse?
什么诅咒
The one keeping us all trapped.
那个把我们所有人囚禁于此的诅咒
All except you.
除了你
Have you been reading Henry's book?
你是不是读过亨利的书
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表