is in short supply around here
魔法资源紧张
and dwindling by the minute.
每时每刻都在减弱
You want the curse broken.
你就想让这咒语被打破
Why?
为什么
That's not something I care to discuss.
我不想去讨论这个问题
Don't bother. You can shove your reasons.
不必了 你的原因去死吧
I want to strike a new deal.
我想定笔新交易
One where I can get rid of Emma without shattering the curse.
让我既可以摆脱艾玛又不用打破咒语
Unfortunately for you,
不幸的是
a negotiation requires two interested parties,
想谈协议得双方都感兴趣
and I'm already planning a trip.
而我正在计划出行
I'll give you anything.
我会给你一切
You no longer have anything I want, dearie.
亲爱的 你已没有我想要的东西了
But I will give you a piece of advice, free of charge--
不过让我再给你一条免费的建议
I'd plan a trip of your own,
我要是你 也会做好出行计划
because once people waken up
因为一旦人们清醒过来
and remember who you are
记起了你的真实身份
and what you did to them?
和你对他们做的事
They are gonna be looking for blood.
他们会来找你报仇的
Thought you'd left.
还以为你走了呢
Mary Margaret--
玛丽·玛格丽特
But I couldn't tell for sure
不过我也不太确定
because you didn't bother to say good-bye.
因为你连再见都没说
Do you remember when I left?
还记得我要离开的时候吗
When I ran? What you said to me?
我逃跑时 你和我说了什么
You said, we have to stick together,
你说 我们必须待在一起
that we're like...
你说我们就像...
family.
一家人
Yeah.
是啊
I'm sorry. I shouldn't have left.
抱歉 我不该离开
You're right. You shouldn't have.
没错 你的确不该
So why, after everything, did you just go?
经历了这一切 你为什么那样一走了之
I don't wanna be sheriff. I don't want people relying on me.
我不想做警长 不想人们依赖我
I don't want this, any of it.
不想要这所有的一切
What about Henry?
那亨利怎么办
I took him with me.
我带着他一起走了
You abducted him?
你诱拐了他
Maybe.
算是吧
So you don't want people to rely on you,
那么 你不想让人们依赖你
but you took your son?
但却要带走你的儿子
Now that sounds like a stable home for him.
听起来真像个安稳的家啊
What the hell is wrong with you?
你到底在想些什么
I want what's best for him.
我想让他得到最好的
And running is what's best for him?
逃跑对他来说是最好的吗
Or is that what's best for you?
还是对你来说是最好的
You're reverting, Emma,
你这是退步 艾玛
into the person you were before you got here,
回到了你来这里之前的模样
and I thought you'd changed.
我还以为你已经变了呢
You thought wrong.
你想错了
Well, regardless,
不管怎样
you have to do what's right for Henry now.
现在你必须为亨利做出正确的选择
What's that?
要怎么做
Oh, I don't know.
我可不知道
You're his mother.
你是他妈妈
That's your job.
那是你的事
So you figure it out.
所以你自己去想清楚
If we're going to get him out,
想把他救出来
we're going to have to get over that wall.
我们得翻过城墙
There's a soldier on every parapet.
每段护墙上都有士兵把守
We're gonna need some air support.
我们需要空中支援
Air? I know just the person who can help us,
空中支援 我恰好认识个能帮忙的人
someone who owes me a favor.
她欠我的人情
Don't shoot. It's only me.
别射 是我
Uh, Red, you know, you got someone on your chin.
小红帽 你下巴上有东西
Sorry.
抱歉
What were you able to find out?
你查出什么了
Your prince is still alive.
你的王子还活着
Then why don't you look happy?
那你为什么一点都不高兴呢
Because I also heard word the queen is here.
因为我还听说巫后在这里
She knew I'd come for him.
她知道我会来救他
It's a trap.
这是个陷阱
Indeed. It matters not.
没错 但不重要
I can't stop now.
我不能止步于此
But I'll understand if any of you want to turn back.
但如果你们想回去 我可以理解
No! Not a chance!
不 绝不
Oh. Well, then there's no time to waste.
那我们别浪费时间了
Why is the queen doing this?
巫后为什么要这么做
I destroyed her happiness,
我毁了她的幸福
and now she wants to destroy mine.
现在她想毁了我的
Leave us.
退下
What do you want?
你想干什么
I suppose I see the allure.
你还真有几分魅力
I wonder if you'll be quite so incorruptible
我很好奇等你心爱的白雪死了
after your precious Snow is gone.
你是否还能如此坚贞
Whatever she did to you,
无论她对你做过什么
leave her alone and take my life instead.
拿我的命去抵就好 别伤害她
Oh, who said anything about taking her life?
谁说我想要她的命了
Oh, no.
没那么容易让她死
I have a far more satisfying brand of punishment for her.
我还有更可心的惩罚等着她
Jefferson.
杰弗森
So you got my message.
你看到我的消息了
How could I miss it?
怎么能看不到
You know I watch her.
你知道我一直在看着她
It must be so painful,
肯定很痛苦吧
your daughter Paige being oh, so near.
你离女儿佩奇那么近 却只能看着她
Grace. Her name is Grace.
格蕾丝 她叫格蕾丝
You should know that. You changed it.
你知道的 她的名字还是你改的
What do you want?
你想怎样
Your help.
想要你帮忙
And what makes you think
你干了这么多坏事
I won't kill you after everything you've done?
你说我怎么就不会杀了你
Because you don't have it in you.
因为你没这胆量
If you did, you would have done it 28 years ago,
如果你做得到 28年前
when I brought you here.
我把你带来时就会动手了
Because you know if I'm dead,
因为你知道若我死了
you'll never get back to your daughter.
你就永远无法回到女儿身边了
And I have a way for us to both get what we want.
我有个办法 能让我们各取所需
My hat.
我的帽子
I want you to use it again.
我希望你再次使用它
I can't make it work.
我没法让它显灵
No one can.
没人能
Not here. Not without magic.
这里用不了 没有魔法
Well, then you're in luck, because I happen to have some.
恭喜你 我恰好有些魔法
Not a lot...
虽然不多
But hopefully, enough...
希望 足够
for one last journey.
做最后一次旅程
Where?
去哪
Back to our land,
回到我们的世界
where there's a solution to a very delicate problem I have--
那儿有能解决一桩棘手难题的良药
how to get rid of the one person who could break my curse.
也就是解决能打破诅咒的那个人的办法
Emma.
艾玛
And why shouldn't I let her do just that?
我何不等她打破诅咒呢
End the madness and go home.
结束这一切然后回家
To your hovel?
回到你那茅舍吗
Selling fungus at the fair?
继续在集市上卖♥♥蘑菇吗
Why?
何苦呢
When you could just stay here in the mansion I gave you?
你大可留在这儿 住在我给你的豪♥宅♥里
My problem, Jefferson,
杰弗森 我遇到的问题
is the same as yours.
与你相同
It's family.
都是家庭问题
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表