You're welcome.
不客气
Listen, that boat of mine?
还记得我那条船吗
I'm gonna fix it up.
我打算把它修好
And, well,
而且我在想
maybe you could be my first passenger.
或许你可以做我的第一位乘客
I'd like that.
非常乐意
Well, then that's what we'll do, sister.
那就这么定了 小妹
Oh. It's beautiful, isn't it?
这样多美啊 是吧
If this is about the blackout,
如果你是为那场停电而来
I've got the guys from the power company down there working on it.
我已经找电力公♥司♥的人去处理了
That's not why I'm here.
我可不是为此而来
It's been 24 hours since my friend kathryn went missing.
我的朋友凯思琳已经失踪24个小时了
Have you found anything?
你有什么线索了吗
I found something. I just don't know what it means.
线索倒是有 就是想不通其中的玄机
Well, what is it?
什么线索
At this point in the investigation,
调查进行到目前阶段
it's best I don't divulge that information.
还不宜对外透露这则信息
If you're covering for someone,
如果你是在为某人掩盖
if you're not doing your job, Sheriff Swan,
如果你没有尽忠职守 斯旺警长
I'll find someone who will.
我会另找忠于职责的人
Emma. David, we need to talk.
艾玛 戴维 我们得谈谈
Did you get ahold of Kathryn?
你找到凯思琳了吗
No, I'm afraid not.
没有 恐怕还没有
Then what is it?
那你要跟我谈什么
I need you to come to the sheriff's station with me
你得跟我来警长办公室
and tell me everything.
交代所有情况
I'm sorry. I thought I already did.
抱歉 可我不是都交代了吗
So did I.
我也这么以为
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表