It flows throughout all lands, connecting the entire world.
它流经所有土地 连接了整个世界
If anything had mystical properties,
如果说什么东西有神秘力量
if anything had magic,
或者魔力
well, I'd say it'd be water.
那一定是水
That's asking a lot to believe on faith.
你要我相信的东西可真多
If you need evidence for everything, Emma,
如果你做任何事都需要证据 艾玛
you're gonna find yourself stuck in one place for a long time.
你会发现自己一直困在原地
Maybe.
也许吧
Or maybe I'll just find the truth before anyone else.
也或许我能赶在其他之前找到真♥相♥
Well, Ms. Skeptic,
"怀疑"女士
there's one thing I can tell you for sure
我能很确定地告诉你一件事
that requires no leap of faith,
用不着你放"心"一搏
and I know you'll agree with me.
而且我确定你会赞成
What's that?
是什么
It's good water.
水很好喝
What's wrong with her? I don't know.
她是怎么回事 我不知道
Oh, gosh. I'm sorry. I didn't Excuse me.
天啊 抱歉 我没 抱歉
I must not have been looking.
我一定是没看路
Oh. You.
是你
Excuse me?
怎么了
You should be ashamed of yourself.
你应该感到羞耻
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
Would you like to know mine?
你想知道我的名字吗
Because I can be anyone you want me to be.
我可以随你的心愿变成任何人
Stop.
站住
I know what you are. You're a siren.
我知道你是什么 你是水妖
Your deceitful words are a spell meant to lure me to my death.
你的花言巧语只会引诱我走向死亡
I would never hurt such a brave, powerful man like yourself,
我才不会伤害像你这样勇敢而强大的人
not when there are so many other things we could do.
更何况我们还有很多别的事可以做
I said stop.
我让你站住
I will not fall prey to your deceptions.
我才不会上你的当
Really?
真的吗
You're immune to me.
你居然能抵抗我的魅力
Like me more now, Charming?
现在喜欢我点了吗 王子
No. You're not really her.
不 你不是她
It's an illusion.
这是个幻象
I know it's not real.
我知道这不是真的
Sometimes illusions are better than truth.
有时候幻象比现实更美好
Everything you want
所有你想要
that you can't have...
但又得不到的东西
I can give it to you.
我都可以给你
All you have to do...
你只要
is kiss me.
吻我就行
I know you want to. I can feel it.
我知道你想吻我 我感觉得到
No.
不
No.
不
I don't want an illusion.
我不需要幻象
I want reality or nothing.
我非现实不要
This doesn't feel real?
这样的感觉难道不真实吗
Snow...
白雪
Oh, that's right.
没错
It's me.
是我
I love you.
我爱你
No.
不
No. It's not you.
不 这不是你
Yes, it is. I love you.
没错 这是我 我爱你
No. This is not real love.
不 这不是真爱
I've felt it, and this isn't it.
我感受过真爱 而这绝对不是
I know the difference.
我分辨得出来
Congratulations, Prince Charming.
祝贺你 白马王子
You're the first.
你可是第一个
Who did this?
这是谁干的
I don't know.
我不知道
I'm sorry. I don't know how any of this happened.
抱歉 我不知道怎么会弄成这样
You don't know?
你不知道
Really?
是吗
Mary Margaret, i can't control what other people do.
玛丽·玛格丽特 我没法掌控别人行为
No, but you can control what you do,
没错 但你可以把握自己的行为
and you lied.
而你撒谎了
And now everyone is calling me a tramp.
现在所有人都说我是荡♥妇♥
Who told her?
是谁告诉她的
That is exactly the wrong question.
这个问题可没问到点子上
The real question is why didn't you do what we discussed?
真正的问题是为何你没按我们说好的做
Why didn't you tell her?
你为什么不告诉她
I thought we could spare her feelings.
我以为我们可以避免伤害她的感情
Right. You thought.
是啊 你以为
Not we. You.
不是我们 是你
And we discussed this.
我们已经谈过这个问题了
I didn't want anyone to get hurt.
我不想让任何人受伤害
Now everyone is hurt.
现在所有人都受伤害了
We had an understanding.
我们已经达成共识了
We had an agreement.
我们已经说好了的
But you not only lied to her,
但你不仅对她说了谎
you lied to me.
你对我也说了谎
Mary Margaret, please. Listen to me.
玛丽·玛格丽特 拜托 听我说
If we want to see if-- if this--
如果我们想知道
if what we have is love...
我们之间究竟是不是爱情
We have to do what you said.
我们就得像你说的那样
We have to pick up the pieces, and we gotta move on.
我们得收拾残局 我们得重新开始
David, this isn't love.
戴维 这不是爱情
What we have is something else entirely.
我们之间的感情完全是另一回事
What we have is destructive,
它会给人带来伤害
and it has to stop.
我们得结束这段感情
Come.
过来
What are you saying?
你什么意思
That we shouldn't be together.
我们不该在一起
It's beautiful.
真美
I had no idea you were so good with plants.
没想到你这么会种花
Better than with people, it would seem.
似乎比社交能力强点
What are you doing here?
你来干什么
I thought after what happened yesterday,
我以为经过昨天的事以后
I'd be the last person you'd want to see.
我会是你最不想见到的人
So did I.
我本来也这么认为
And then I thought about it,
但后来我仔细想了想
and I realized I owed you an apology.
我觉得我应该向你道歉
Kathryn, you don't...
凯思琳 你不用
I know you would never do anything to hurt me.
我知道你永远都不会伤害我
I was just so angry
我只是当时在气头上
and confused, and I snapped.
心里又乱 就冲你发火了
I'm sorry.
对不起
I've just been fighting so hard to hold on to David,
我一直在想方设法留住戴维
I've never stopped to ask myself why.
但却从未问过自己为什么要这样做
He's your husband.
他是你的丈夫
You love each other. You always have.
你们彼此相爱 一直如此
No.
不
We haven't.
我们不相爱
See the way he looks at her?
看到他看她的眼神了吗
He's never looked at me like that,
他从没这样看过我
not even before his accident.
即使在他出事前也没有过
Kathryn, relationships take work.
凯思琳 爱情需要努力维系
You can't give up so easily.
你不能轻言放弃
Have you ever been in love?
你曾爱过谁吗
Yes.
爱过
Once.
爱过一次
Then you're lucky.
你真幸运
Because what I'm coming to understand is...
因为我现在终于意识到
is that I haven't.
我从未爱过
What they have is real. It's true.
他们拥有的才是真实的 真正的爱
My marriage to David--
我和戴维的婚姻
it just was like an illusion.
就像幻觉一样
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表