They go into the system.
他们就会进入寄养系统
The system that's supposed to help.
寄养系统的目的就是为了帮助他们
Yeah, says the woman who wasn't in it for 16 years.
是吗 那是因为你没在这个系统里混16年
Do you know what happens?
你知道接下来会怎么样吗
They get thrown into homes where they are a meal ticket.
收留他们的家庭只把他们当做饭票
Nothing more.
仅此而已
These families get paid for these kids,
这些寄养家庭靠这些孩子们获得补贴
and as soon as they're too much work,
一旦养活他们变得困难
they get tossed out and it all starts over again.
他们就被赶出去 如此循环往复
But they're not all like that.
不是所有寄养家庭都是这样
All the ones I was in.
我去过的都这样
What, we're just gonna adopt them?
那我们要收养他们吗
I want to look for their father.
我想找到他们的父亲
They don't know him.
孩子们不知道他是谁
He may not know they exist.
他可能也不知道自己有两个孩子
And you think if he knows he'll want them?
你觉得如果他知道了就会想抚养他们
I don't know.
我不确定
But what I do know
不过我知道
is it's hard enough finding foster families
找一个愿意收养孩子的家庭就很难
to take one kid that isn't theirs, let alone two.
更别说愿意收养两个的了
It's their best shot or--
找到父亲是他们最好的归宿 否则
We're gonna be separated?
我们会分开吗
No.
不
That's not gonna happen.
不会这样的
Please.
求求你
Please don't let it.
求你别分开我们
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Mr... Kry-zowksi?
库撒斯基先生
It's Kryzyszkowski.
是库斯考斯基
Everyone calls me "K."
大家都叫我老K
Mr. K., I am Sheriff Swan.
K先生 我是斯旺警长
I'm hoping to look at the birth certificates
我想看看艾娃和尼古拉斯·吉莫尔的
of Nicholas and Ava Zimmer.
出生证明
Well, just, uh, fill out this form...
好 先填完这张表格
In triplicate.
填三份
Okay.
好的
I'm so sorry.
对不起
Those documents have been recently removed.
相关文件不久前刚被人拿走了
By who?
谁拿走的
Don't worry, Ms. Swan. You can relax.
别担心 斯旺小姐 你大可放心
I've contacted social services.
我已经联♥系♥了社保机构
Turns out these kids are on their own.
经证实他们无依无靠
They need help.
他们需要帮助
Which is exactly what I'm trying to do.
而这恰好是我正在做的事
I'm trying to find their father.
我在找他们的父亲
He doesn't exist.
他不存在
He has to.
他必须得存在
Well, of course, biologically, he exists,
当然 生理上来说 他确实存在
but there's no record of him,
但没有有关他的记录
which means we have no choice.
这就意味着我们别无选择
These children need a home
这两个孩子需要家
so they will be put into the foster system.
所以他们就会进入寄养系统
Storybrooke has a foster system?
童话镇有寄养系统吗
No, but I've contacted the state.
没有 但我联络了州机构
Maine's group homes, unfortunately, are filled,
不幸的是 缅因州的教♥养♥院♥已满员
but they've put us in touch with two homes in Boston--
但他们联络了波士顿的两户家庭
a boy's home and a girl's.
一家领养男孩 一家领养女孩
They're separating them?
要把他们分开吗
I don't like it either,
我也不喜欢这提议
but we've got no choice.
但别无选择
You need to have them in Boston tonight.
今晚你得把他们送到波士顿
Me?
我吗
Well, you wanted to be sheriff.
既然你想做警长
This is what sheriffs do.
这就是警长该做的事
Yes, you're taking them.
没错 你得送他们
No. I promised them they wouldn't be separated.
不 我答应了他们 不会将他们分开
Well, then perhaps you should stop
或许你不该
making promises you can't keep.
再做出无法实现的承诺了
These children need a home.
这两个孩子需要家
I'm just trying to find the best one.
我只是尽所能地找到最好的一个
What is that?
那是什么
My father's compass.
我父亲的指南针
He gave it to me so I could find him,
是他给我的 好让我找到他
but now it's broken.
但现在摔坏了
When are you gonna tell us where we're going?
你准备什么时候告诉我们要去哪里
This is close enough.
这里够近了
Close enough to what?
离什么够近
The home of the blind witch.
离盲女巫的家
That doesn't sound good.
听上去不是件好事
She has something of mine,
她身边有我的某样东西
and I need you to get it back.
而我需要你们替我拿回来
What is it?
是什么
Something I need to defeat a very wicked and powerful enemy.
能助我打败邪恶至极却力量强大的敌人
It's kept in a black leather satchel
它被藏在屋子里
inside her house.
一个黑色皮革小包中
Well, why don't you get it yourself?
你怎么不自己去拿
How come you need us?
为什么需要我们
Because the house is protected by magic.
因为有巫术保护着她的屋子
I can't enter.
我不能进去
But luckily, the spell doesn't work on children.
但幸运的是 咒语对孩子不起作用
You'll have to wait here until nightfall.
你们在这里等到傍晚时候
And then...
然后...
once the witch is asleep...
一旦女巫睡着后
you can sneak in.
你们就能偷偷溜进去
And if we do this,
如果我们这么做了
you promise you'll find our father?
你能保证找到我们的父亲吗
Oh, indeed I will.
当然能
But there's one more thing--
还有一件事
the witch's house is...
女巫的屋子...
unique,
非常特别
and because of this,
正因如此
you have to take special precaution once you're inside.
进去以后 你们就要特别小心
Like what?
比如什么
No matter what you do,
无论如何
no matter how you're tempted...
无论受多大的诱惑
Don't...
都不要...
eat...
吃...
anything.
任何东西
Any luck?
找到线索了吗
No.
没有
I know who they are.
我知道他们是谁
A brother and sister,
一对姐弟
lost,
迷失方向
no parents.
孤苦无依
Hansel and Gretel.
就是汉塞尔和格蕾特[即《糖果屋》]
Anything in there about the dad?
书里有提到父亲的事吗
Just that he abandoned them.
只提到他抛弃了他们
Great.
好极了
Sounds like a familiar story.
听起来很耳熟
Whoever this guy is, he could be in Laos by now.
不论父亲是谁 他现在可能身处老挝了
No, he's here.
不 他就在这里
Just how do you know that?
你怎么知道
'Cause no one leaves Storybrooke.
因为没人能离开童话镇
No one comes here.
没有人来
No one goes.
也没有人离开
It's just the way it is.
这里就是这样
I came here.
可我来了啊
Because you're special.
因为你是特殊的
You're the first stranger here ever.
你是这里的第一个外来者
Right. I forgot.
对 我忘了
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表