I'm sure he's just saying that
我相信他这样说
because of the fairy tale thing.
只是因为那些童话故事
What fairy tale thing?
什么童话故事
Oh, you know, his book,
他的一本书
how he thinks everyone's a cartoon character from it,
他把每个人当作那本书中的一个卡♥通♥角色
like his shrink is Jiminy Cricket.
比如他的心理医生是小蟋蟀
I'm sorry. I really have no idea what you're talking about.
对不起 我真的不知道你在说什么
You know what? It's none of my business.
这与我无关
He's your kid,
他是你的孩子
and I really should be heading back.
我真的应该回去了
Of course.
好的
Sneaky bastard.
这个小混♥蛋♥
I don't want to do this.
我不想这么做
It has to be you.
你必须这样做
I'm not leaving you.
我不会离开你的
It's the only way.
这是唯一的方法
You'll go in there, and you'll be safe from the curse.
你进去之后 就不会被诅咒了
He said it would be on her 28th birthday.
他说要等到她28岁生日的时候
What's 28 years,
28年算什么
when you have eternal love?
到那时你就能享有永恒的爱了
I got faith.
我有信心
You will save me, as I did you.
你会救活我的 就像我救活你一样
What is it?
怎么回事
The baby.
宝宝
She's coming.
宝宝要出生了
Wake up.
醒醒
Wake up!
醒醒
Look!
看
The curse! It's here!
诅咒 来了
What are you looking at, sister?
眼睛往哪儿看呢 小妞
Hey, Leroy. Manners. We have a guest.
勒罗伊 礼貌点 她可是客人
So you are, uh, Henry's mother?
这么说 你是亨利的生母
How lovely for him to have you back in his life.
你能重回他生活 他一定觉得很幸福
Actually I was just dropping him off.
其实我只是把他送回来而已
Don't blame ya.
不能怪你
They're all brats. Who needs 'em?
他们太顽皮 谁需要他们啊
Well, I'd give anything for one.
我倒是很想要个孩子
My wife and I-- we tried for many years,
我们夫妻尝试了许多年
but, uh... it was not meant to be.
但是 我们注定命中无子吧
Well, cry me a river.
我真是感动得泪流成河啊
Leroy, I'm going to let you out. You need to behave.
勒罗伊 我放你出来 但你表现好点
Put on a smile, and stay out of trouble.
保持笑容 别惹麻烦
Seriously?
有必要关我吗
Regina's drinks--
瑞金娜的酒
a little stronger than we thought.
比预期的还要烈
I wasn't drunk.
我不是醉驾
There was a wolf standing in the middle of the road.
当时有只狼挡在路中间
A wolf. Right.
一只狼 好吧
Graham, Henry's run away again. We have to--
格兰姆 亨利又离家出走了 我们得
What is she doing here?
她在这里做什么
Do you know where he is?
你知道他去哪里了吗
Lady, I haven't seen him since I dropped him at your house,
女士 我送他回家后就再没见过他
and I have a pretty good alibi.
而且我有充分的不在场证明
Yeah, well, he wasn't in his room this morning.
好吧 今天早上 他又从房♥间里消失了
Did you try his friends?
你联♥系♥他的朋友了吗
He doesn't really have any. He's kind of a loner.
他没什么朋友 比较孤僻
Every kid has friends.
每个孩子都会有朋友
Did you check his computer?
你检查他的电脑了吗
If he's close to someone, he'd be e-mailing them.
如果他和谁亲近 也许会给他们发邮件
And you know this how?
你怎么知道这些事
Finding people is what I do. Here's an idea.
我的职业就是寻人 我有个主意
How about you guys let me out, and I'll help you find him?
你们放我出来 我帮你们找他
Smart kid. He cleared his In-Box.
真聪明 知道把收件箱清空
I'm smart, too.
但我也不傻
A little hard disk recovery utility I like to use.
我喜欢用硬盘数据恢复装置
I'm a bit more old-fashioned in my techniques.
我的工作方式比较守旧
Pounding the pavement, knocking on doors, that sort of thing.
压压马路 挨家挨户询问这类事情
You're on salary. I get paid for delivery.
你有固定薪水拿 我是有生意才有钱赚
Pounding the pavement is not a luxury that I get.
压马路对我来说可是一种奢侈
Huh. There's a receipt for a web site.
哈 发现一张网页服务的收据
"who's your momma.org"
"who's your momma.org"
It's expensive. He has a credit card?
价格不菲啊 他有信♥用♥卡♥吗
He's 10.
他才十岁 怎么可能
Well, he used one.
但他的确用了
Let's pull up a transaction record.
我们来查查交易记录
"Mary Margaret Blanchard."
玛丽·玛格丽特·布兰切特
Who's Mary Margaret Blanchard?
玛丽·玛格丽特·布兰切特是谁
Henry's teacher.
亨利的老师
As we build our birdhouses, remember,
建造鸟巢的时候 要记住
what you're making is a home, not a cage.
你造的是一个家 而不是牢笼
The bird is free and will do what it will.
鸟儿是自♥由♥的 随心所欲
This is for them, not us.
建鸟巢是为了它们 而非我们的娱乐
They're loyal creatures.
它们很忠诚
If you love them and they love you,
如果你们相互爱护
they will always find you.
鸟儿会回到你们身边的
We'll pick this up after recess. No running.
我们下堂课继续 不要乱跑
Well, thank you.
谢谢你
Ms. Mills, what are you doing here?
米尔斯女士 您来这里有何贵干
Where's my son?
我儿子在哪里
Henry? I assumed he was home sick with you.
亨利 我以为他卧病在家
You think I'd be here if he was?
你觉得他要是在家我还会来这里吗
Did you give him your credit card so he can find her?
你是不是把信♥用♥卡♥借给他 让他去找她
I'm sorry. Who are you?
对不起 你是哪位
I'm his... I'm his...
我是他的 他的
The woman who gave him up for adoption.
把他送给别人领养的那个女人
You don't know anything about this, do you?
你对此事一无所知 是吗
No, unfortunately not.
很遗憾 一点也不知道
Clever boy.
聪明的孩子
I should never have given him that book.
我当初真不应该给他那本书
What in the hell is this book I keep hearing about?
你们总挂在嘴边的书到底是什么
Just some old stories I gave him.
只是我给他的一些童话罢了
As you well know, Henry is a special boy.
你们知道得很清楚 亨利很不寻常
So smart, so creative,
非常聪慧 非常有创造力
and as you might be aware... lonely.
但你可能也察觉到了 非常孤单
He needed it.
他需要童话
What he needs is a dose of reality.
他需要的是现实
This is a waste of time.
真是浪费时间
Have a nice trip back to Boston.
祝你回波士顿旅途愉快
Sorry to bother you. No, it's...
真抱歉打扰你了 不
It's okay. I fear this is partially my fault.
没关系 恐怕这事我也有错
How's a book supposed to help?
一本童话书怎么能帮到他
What do you think stories are for?
你觉得童话的作用是什么
These stories...
这些故事
The classics.
这些经典
There's a reason we all know them.
众所周知是有原因的
They're a way for us to deal with our world,
它们是我们和现实世界打交道的途径
a world that doesn't always make sense.
而这个世♥界♥通♥常不讲情理
See, Henry hasn't had the easiest life.
亨利的生活并不轻松
Yeah, she's kind of a hard-ass.
没错 他那个妈妈很难缠
No, it's more than her.
不 问题不只在他妈妈身上
He's like any adopted child.
他和所有被收养的孩子一样
He wrestles with that
被一个问题纠缠
most basic question they all inevitably face
这问题他们所有人都会问
"Why would anyone give me away?"
"为什么要把我送人呢"
I am so sorry.
非常抱歉
I'm so sorry. I didn't mean in any way to judge you.
抱歉 我没想指责你什么
It's okay.
没关系
Look, I gave the book to him because I wanted Henry to have
我给亨利那本书是因为
the most important thing
我想要他保有每个人心中
anyone can have...hope.
最重要的东西 希望
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表