But I love her.
可我爱她
You're a dwarf, Dreamy.
你是个矮人 爱做梦
We're not capable of love.
我们是不会爱人的
It's not how we're made.
并非爱创造了我们
What if I'm different?
如果我是不同的呢
What if you're wrong?
如果你错了呢
Bossy's not wrong, young one.
爱指使没有错 年轻人
What you feel--
你的感受
it's just a dream.
不过是梦一场
Who are you?
你是谁
I'm Nova's teacher.
我是诺娃的老师
And if the two of you run away together, it will not end well.
你们俩私奔是不会有好结果的
Nova will lose her wings.
诺娃会失去她的翅膀
But if you return to the mines
但如果你回到矿井里去
and if you allow Nova to become the fairy that she was meant to be,
让诺娃像她命中注定那样成为仙女
the two of you will bring untold joy to the world.
你们俩就会给世界带来无尽的欢乐
Nova can be a great fairy...
诺娃可以成为很棒的仙女
if you let her.
只要你肯放手
The choice is yours.
选择权在于你
Leroy,
勒罗伊
you understand that a relationship
你知道你和阿斯特丽德修女之间
between you and Sister Astrid can never happen.
是不可能有爱情的吧
Yeah. Yeah.
我知道
My whole life people made it their business
我一辈子都有人告诉我
to tell me what I can't do.
这个不许做那个不能做
She was the first person that said I could do anything,
她是第一个跟我说我什么都能做的人
who believed in me.
她对我有信心
I didn't want to disappoint her.
我不想让她失望
But there are consequences to following through
如果全世界人都告诉你不要做
when the world tells you not to.
坚持去做是会有后果的
I mean, look at me.
看看我
I am a pariah in this town.
我都成镇上的末等公民了
What about your good memories?
那你美好的回忆呢
What do you mean?
什么意思
Didn't you have moments with him that you love?
难道你没有和他在一起的美好时刻吗
Do you regret them?
你会后悔吗
No, of course not.
不 当然不后悔
Isn't that what life's about?
这不就是生活的意义吗
Holding on to your good memories.
守着你美好的记忆
All I wanted was a moment with Astrid--
我只想跟阿斯特丽德共度美好的一刻
one moment to give me hope that any dream's possible.
只此一刻给我梦想皆能成真的希望
You've had all that, Mary Margaret,
你已经拥有了这些 玛丽·玛格丽特
so stop feeling sorry for yourself and enjoy it.
所以不要再自怨自艾 尽情享受吧
Because I haven't.
因为我从未拥有
Well, if I had the dream,
如果我有过梦想
I m sorry to say it wasn't worth it.
那我很遗憾地说 那不值得
And sitting here drinking won't end this pain.
坐在这喝酒也不会结束这痛苦
What will?
那什么会
I can only think of one thing.
我只能想到一件事
Perfect.
完美
Leroy!
勒罗伊
What are you doing?!
你在干什么
Please don't do it.
别这样
I'm not gonna jump.
我又不是要跳楼
You're not?
你不会吗
No. Are you crazy?
不会 你疯了吗
I could hit someone.
我可能会砸到人的
You know how much damage I could do?
你知道我能造成多大的伤害吗
I'm solidly built.
我可是铁打的
Leroy, what are you doing up here?
勒罗伊 你在这里干什么
I'm gonna get my moment.
我要得到我的美好时刻
Whoa, whoa, whoa. What? You might wanna duck.
什么 你最好先躲一下
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I'm selling candles, sister.
我这是卖♥♥蜡烛 小妹
Dreamy, come on. I have to show you something.
爱做梦 快来 我得让你看些东西
Nova, we need to talk.
诺娃 我们得谈谈
No. You have to see this.
不 你得看看这个
Take a look.
看一下
It's amazing.
太棒了
It has everything we need to explore the world--
船上有我们探索世界所需的一切
supplies, maps of all the kingdoms, a sturdy sail.
物资 所有王国的地图 坚固的帆
Nova.
诺娃
I can't go with you.
我不能和你一起去
What about our life together?
我们不是要一起过日子吗
Our dream?
我们的梦想呢
I'm a dwarf, Nova.
我是个小矮人 诺娃
I belong in the mines.
矿井就是我的归宿
You belong with the other fairies,
你的归宿是和其他仙女在一起
and that's never gonna change.
这是永远无法改变的
Dreamy.
爱做梦
You control what changes in your life.
命运是自己掌控的
Never let yourself forget--
永远不要忘记
you're special.
你是与众不同的
Why?
何以见得
What makes us different from any other dwarf or fairy out there?
我们与其他的小矮人和仙女有什么不同
Our love.
因为我们的爱
I don't think it's love.
我不觉得那是爱
It's a dream. We need to put it away.
那只是个梦 我们得抛开它
I don't want to put it away.
我不想抛开它
I'm not your dream, Nova.
我不是你的梦想 诺娃
Your dream's to be a fairy godmother,
你的梦想是成为仙女教母
and you can still be that. You talked to the Blue Fairy.
你还能做到 你见过蓝仙子了
It doesn't matter. What did she say?
这无关紧要 她说什么了
It doesn't matter. What did she say?!
这无关紧要 她说什么了
Nova!
诺娃
What matters is...
重要的是
I can't stand in the way of your happiness.
我不能阻挡你追求幸福
But you're my happiness.
可你就是我的幸福所在
I love you.
我爱你
Don't you love me?
难道你不爱我吗
I'm a dwarf.
我是个小矮人
I can't love.
我与爱无缘
Let's pick up the pace, boys!
加快进度 伙计们
We're making magic here!
我们在创造奇迹
Where's my ax?
我的锄头呢
Where's my ax?
我的锄头呢
Dreamy, you're...
爱做梦 你...
back!
回来了
Well, heigh-ho, boys!
干活 伙计们
Good to have you back, Dreamy.
真高兴你回来了 爱做梦
No place I'd rather be.
我没别的想去的地方
Heigh-ho.
开工
Bossy.
爱指使
Hand me another ax.
再给我一把锄头
Here you are, Dreamy.
给你 爱做梦
It's "Grumpy" now.
我现在叫爱生气
Here you go.
给你
Leroy.
勒罗伊
We sold out.
蜡烛全卖♥♥光了
Well, go on.
去吧
Give her the news.
把这好消息告诉她
Have your moment.
享受你们的美好时刻吧
Excuse me. Okay.
失陪了 没关系
5,000 bucks.
五千美元
Piece of cake.
小菜一碟
You sold them all?
你把蜡烛全卖♥♥了
I had a little help.
有人帮了我一把
You made it happen.
你真的做到了
You have no idea.
你都不知道我有多努力
I don't know what to say.
我简直不知说什么好
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表